Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

BIS should give us a release date.. hoping for early summer.

Whenever 1.61 patch comes out is the release date. Meaning - infinity.

Early summer? Infinity? No, we don't want to wait until 2013 (early summer 2012 is already past), and the release has been said to be Q3 2012, so we will not have to wait until infinity, it will be sometime during the next 2,5 months.

You really want another painted Mi24 ???

Why not? More variety, the better.

I wonder if an ARMA 2: ACR lite will be released free in a patch like BAF and PMC lite.

Sadly it wont be. It is up for preorder now on sale, but original price i think is around 14$ (USD).

The only reason I would get this is if all the multiplayer servers start requiring it, which I hope doesn't happen.

Sadly it wont be. It is up for preorder now on sale, but original price i think is around 14$ (USD).

The only reason I would get this is if all the multiplayer servers start requiring it, which I hope doesn't happen.

How do you know this my bad ? DCL were always released in two versions, a full payable one and a free lite version included in the official patch.

Yes, so far we always have lite versions of dlc-s, so i dont think BiS will change that. Im sure:) we will have lite version in next patch.

The green camo is just a reskin for some of them, ...

Soldiers are not just reskins ;)

If they aren't making a Lite version, might not be worth it since multiplayer wont pick it up.

If they aren't making a Lite version, might not be worth it since multiplayer wont pick it up.

Of course they are.

And of course we intend to release free ACR Lite content. We believe it worked great for PMC and BAF and this release should be no different (except for the new terrain, which contains a lot of data, it may not be be best idea to include it in the patch due to size and relatively limited art quality).

Soldiers are not just reskins ;)

YES. This made waiting for this DLC over 9,000 times for worth it.

Bought it, can't wait for more CZ themed maps.

Edited by zamani532

Btw does anybody know if the Jet will be a two seater instead of just having only 1 seat like in stock A2?

Dan;2187296']Btw does anybody know if the Jet will be a two seater instead of just having only 1 seat like in stock A2?

its a different Jet altogether' date=' the one in the DLC is [url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_L-159_Alca[/url], it probably wont be a two seater. The one in OA is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_L-39_Albatros

This bug in AS map was already fixed ;)

I see!

The addon is giving me itches in the fingertips. The rumours I also heard in interviews elsewhere makes me kind of anxious to try it... I hope it´ll be as polished as the BAF DLC, which kind of is the gold standard right now. Maybe you can one-up that even.

I will be clear on my finances this month in two weeks, and if I have the spare cash, I´ll preorder this fo sho.

I'm curious about the maps and its buildings, more after hearing from Ivan (at PCGamer interview) and Rocket (at Rezzed) about a possible Cherno "remake". Possible not related to this DLC but.... who knows?

And CLSA guys involved? HQ stuff coming...

Cherno remake with open houses would be a dream. Only flaw in the excelent map (with maybe those FPS demanding orange trees). But anyway, cant wait this DLC.

Yes.. Looking forward to this dlc a whole lot.. And for the big patch.

Looks awesome, definitely buying this whenI sober up! It's what I thought the ACR faction was going to be in OA.. Except with dogs!

Hoping for a Czech campaign, if they can combine the feeling of Harvest Red (Minus the 15 FPS framerate) and the acting of PMC it'll be fantastic.

Just hoping for less giant orange trees that take away 5 FPS each.

edit: hope the forum background will change to a darker shade one day, it's no good for piss artists

I'm hoping for a good campaign too and hopefully some other stuff that hasn't been confirmed but I really want.

About the background being darker, this may help: Settings (Next to log out button)>General Settings (Under My Account on the left side)> Miscellaneous Options (Scroll Down) > Forum Skins (Bohemia Interactive DARK) I'm not sure if that is what you meant but if it is there you go.

Has anyone stated the Map sizes for Bystrica and Bukovina ?

I know they are based on Chernarus but I would like to know how, split into the two republics?

I've proberbly just answered my own question :eek:

SEARCH :Bystrica Bukovina map size and variations gave no joy.

Thanks for any answer.

Has anyone stated the Map sizes for Bystrica and Bukovina ?

I know they are based on Chernarus but I would like to know how, split into the two republics?

I've proberbly just answered my own question :eek:

SEARCH :Bystrica Bukovina map size and variations gave no joy.

Thanks for any answer.

THAT is something I would also like to know.

From what I can guess, if they are parts of Cherno kitbashed together they will be like 10km by 10km maximum, and 5km by 5km minimum. I do hope there are new places and object placements so its not just exactly the same. I can run the summer veg pack and just play the missions Cherno if they are like that.