Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

im realy glad i supported bis and ordered it on the 4th of june at £8.08 and not wait to the last minute and get

it for £6.04

what a complete idiot i am

im realy glad i supported bis and ordered it on the 4th of june at £8.08 and not wait to the last minute and get

it for £6.04

what a complete idiot i am

Rant for 2 pounds ? Lol.

BTW, pre-ordered now :yay:

Edited by ProfTournesol

Rant for 2 pounds ? Lol.

BTW, pre-ordered now :yay:

dont forget the four pence

joke a side it the point of 25 days and not even released and on sale

dont forget the four pence

I'll pay you a pint of beer for refund :803:, i'm often going to London (if you're British and not far from it).

Agree, I don't care about the money, but it feels like a slap in the face to be forced to pay more because you preordered early. If a game is on sale some time after release, then you'll have got something for your money if you bought it at release, you got to play the game before those who waited for the sale. With ACR, we have to pay more without getting anything out of it.

It's not about the money, it's the principle. This is no way to treat loyal customers who chose to preorder early.

2.50€ cheaper than when I pre-ordered (9.99€= 10€).

Seems a little unfair.

Oh well, lesson learned, once bitten, twice shy.

Shame really.

This area seems to be very interesting and something different from all the current vanilla areas (incl. all official expansions):

Yes, that's intriguing, isn't it? If you think about it, it points to changes in the engine.

Is it a normally dry area of the map that can be flooded? ie, can we raise and lower sea level?

See how the SUV isn't damaged (or comically on fire) while submerged?

Edited by Tankbuster

Alright, preordered the sucker. Can't wait to blow up some new kind of vehicles. :D

Seems a little unfair.

Shame really.

How come BIS could do this, I feel so used, like a bitch being dumped off after xxx

Indeed. Such engine improvements are getting me quite excited. Even if it isn't dynamic flooding, it will still be very refreshing to see.

Seems a little unfair.

Shame really.

+1

bit of a kick in the teeth...BI

The cynic in me thinks that the original suckers, i mean customers who preorded it, paid for the bill, now BI are just pumping it out for the profit..., but that's the cynical, non BI fanboy in me ;)

bit of a kick in the teeth...

I thought the same but then I remembered why I bought the Gaea Command supporter version for 40 (haven't had the opportunity to test yet) and the DLC for 10. So now I'm ok with that and I hope they can generate the funds they need to make a good game.

I'll pay you a pint of beer for refund :803:, i'm often going to London (if you're British and not far from it).

T'es gentil but I'd like to see the London pub where you can get a pint for £2 these days :(

Many of you bought BAF for $10. I bought it for $5. Unfair?

It would've been discounted anyway.

I'm also hope that TOH things like Render To Texture and more will be available on ACR just like PMC when you can add videos.

Many of you bought BAF for $10. I bought it for $5. Unfair?

It would've been discounted anyway.

True, but was it $5 preorder or had it already been released?

When I first saw Placebo's images my mind went all backflipy and imagined I was getting a JSDF DLC for A3, then I thought (quite stupidly)of what first generation mecha might look like and passed out, but now I see it for what it is, it may be the first BI product I don't buy ,like ever. (unless the map is realy realy fuckin awsome)

Mnmnum...eating my words...Damn you BIS sales !!!!!

True, but was it $5 preorder or had it already been released?

What's the difference when discount happens?

The difference is, of course, that paying extra to get earlier access is ok. If you choose to purchase at release, you pay more to get earlier access than if you wait for a post release sale. That's not what happened with ACR. We who preordered early were punished by having to pay more without getting anything for it.

The difference is, of course, that paying extra to get earlier access is ok. If you choose to purchase at release, you pay more to get earlier access than if you wait for a post release sale. That's not what happened with ACR. We who preordered early were punished by having to pay more without getting anything for it.

Yep, feeling a little shafted here.

Can we haz A3 alpha access a week before everyone else as payback. [/day dreaming]