Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

when les blood go to your brain you start to hear annoying noise, then shit start getting film grain, then everything goes grayscale like when you are tuning up tv. shitty feeling

Well, instead of teh jam thingy splatter BIS could implement what is going on in soldiers head when getting shot like -

Hey, you have been shot, did you know??
:rolleyes:
BIS could do something like that, where shots actually affected you (maybe you fall down when getting shot, or you flinch). Blurry screen with a little red hue could do it. Bright screen is a good idea, but ONLY when you get shot. As in, your screen goes bright for an instant and then returns to normal. That could be an indicator of getting shot.

I actually like this idea a lot. I imagine you would go litteraly on your knees when being hit, well dependednt where you'd get shot though. I imagine that would be pretty realistic over everything else we have seen yet. Good one.

I know it's silly, but I just had to do it:

sorrybrah.jpg

Amazing how this thread has turned into a bitch fest about the blood on the screen effect....

FPDR

Still waiting for Totalbiscuit video, IGN interview and some footage from Gametrailers

Still waiting for Totalbiscuit video, IGN interview and some footage from Gametrailers

And Dslyecxi's report. As Jerry, he is an "insider" an know what to ask. Probably have nice infos...

@Comebacklatergirl: Was she that deployed the wifi jammer? bca2463f5796028eba7c8269e8ab73a3-10-memes-that-originated-from-tv-shows.jpg

Amazing how this thread has turned into a bitch fest about the blood on the screen effect....

FPDR

Idd. Totalbiscuit stole the floor at last year's Gamesconvention, explaining to the herpaderps just "WTF is ArmA 3?" ;)

pZ3RbJ2CcLg

This is from 2011!

And Dslyecxi's report. As Jerry, he is an "insider" an know what to ask. Probably have nice infos...

@Comebacklatergirl: Was she that deployed the wifi jammer? http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/53/86/bca2463f5796028eba7c8269e8ab73a3-10-memes-that-originated-from-tv-shows.jpg

Count me out for the 'tech' stuff, im in it for the fun. Dsly is the right man for the right questions.

But, why dont you ask the right question yourself? --> hint --> dirty dozen

Personally im still waiting on PCGAMER.COM & DSLY footage for more reveals....

Lets try to keep this thread cleaner of bullshit so its easier for us all to find these links to enjoy.

Bitch/rant elsewhere

Somebody could ask about the "rail-gun tank":P.

Lets try to keep this thread cleaner of bullshit so its easier for us all to find these links to enjoy.

Bitch/rant elsewhere

hey, this is the *already legendary* ArmA3 E3 party thread ;)

So chill, clean info can be found @my youtube channel or g+ or twitter feed.

or one of these threads : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?119218-Latest-quot-ARMA-3-quot-Press-Coverage-NO-discussion-here!

(or the threadstarter could summ up the vids in fipo )

Bye the way.

PCGAMER.COM info's are posted 8 answers to questions from community! ( @keenanw @erockbart @craig_vg @serow_man @hhjanes )

http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/arma-3-e3-hands-on-preview-8-questions-answered/

This is great but.... Im still waiting on the footage... :(

Edited by jerryhopper

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=454827754547080&set=a.453642661332256.113397.150138408349351&type=3&theater

Why on earth is there a CoD banner over the bunker? I call shenanigans! Couldn't someone cover that up?

Blops Dva is the tacticool neighbor of BI this year, apparently. The concept of the new CoD is nice. Unfortunately, a nice Idea will be wasted on another Michael Bay style explosion orgy.

Hacking, Systems Hijacking and stuff like that may be more funkily explored in A3 at some point. It´s already the better game anyway 8I The best game. Hands. Down.

Well guys why don´t we just wait until the Alpha and provide feedback AFTER we have tested it?

Very true, but at least aesthetically one should be able to determine their concerns now being that it is a graphical cosmetic implementation. From what I've seen there was any tie to direction Ivan took that hit from, just random splatter. I probably wouldn't mind it so much if it were to incorporate the direction of damage and toned down away from the center of the screen.

Then again, I agree in that we will see what works once we all get hands on.

Any News about destructable buildings?

CopPilot can take over control when pilot is shot?

Bipods, weapon rest?

Anything about real new features, other then graphic improvements and animations?

KrAziKilla you must be joking. Aren't PhysX, RTT and new improved animations "real" new features? This is getting more and more ridiculous. Sorry.

FPDR

Double facepalm

Edited by CriminalMinds

Hacking, Systems Hijacking and stuff like that may be more funkily explored in A3 at some point.

It's been said before, but I'll say it again for maximum A3 excitement... "ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION" && "ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE" :eek: :yay:

Edited by Clarkey1

Any News about destructable buildings?

CopPilot can take over control when pilot is shot?

Bipods, weapon rest?

Anything about real new features, other then graphic improvements and animations?

you friend of metalcraze? even he, the forever displeased and bothered by something BIS has not yet done towards his entertainment sounded (finally) happy about a3...

oh and btw, there won't be any destructible buildings...there is a slights chance for terrain tesselation though (i know it is offtopic, i am trying to light up your day)...

It's been said before, but I'll say it again for maximum A3 excitement... "ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION" && "ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE" :eek: :yay:

looking forward to your hacking addon for A3 then...

yes I believe it has

I've been following this topic and that's new to me.

i have been dumping every bit of information that i could find.

hell, i even called Ivan and Jay at the booth this morning.

but with the nomination news in im satisfied, and a bit tired. So now im off to bed, i guess i read it all in the Limnos Times.....

bye thread, cu tomorrow! :yay:

Update :

Here are all nominees

Edited by jerryhopper