All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have been getting this problem consistently. i don't know what to do anymore can anyone help me ?
  3. Today
  4. Hello, Recently I had to update something with the driver, now I cannot play Arma. It loads, I press PLAY, then a black screen with the sound of water. I have to shift/tab and windows button to get out. I have had a look online and cannot find anything. My Nvidia driver is up to date. No idea otherwise. Please help, thanks PLEASE IGNORE THIS, I SORTED THE PROBLEM
  5. I recently found a code snippet here on the forums that allows the player to recruit individual AI via the addAction menu and the HoldAction function. Here's the code (sorry, I forgot who initially posted this) that's being fired in the initPlayerLocal file: [player, "Recruit Unit", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_connect_ca.paa", "side cursorTarget == side _this && cursorTarget distance _this < 3 && group cursorTarget != group _this", "alive cursorTarget",{},{},{ params ["_target", "_caller", "_actionId", "_arguments"]; [cursorTarget] join _target; },{},[],2,0,false,true] call BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd; The issue I'm having is that it's giving me an error stating there's an invalid number, Line 7. The script then continues to work fine in the mission (other than it also giving me the option to recruit unmanned vehicles/objects). I'm just trying to clean it up so I don't get the initial error at the start of the mission. Other than the params, it seems like everything is formatted correctly per the Biki. Any help?
  6. oh now I see... the init goes in the object and not in an extra init file ... yeh... that makes sense... sorry. The other script I use to repack mags got an own file to initialize the script. I got told that to be the standard procedure. Nice it's working in my test mission now as well. I guess the main problem was indeed that I have put the init in an extra init file within the mission file, instead for just puting it in the objects init, but somehow there also was another weird problem. The object that I used first didn't respond and instead of a yellow mark it had a grey mark (no idea why because it had the very same characteristics as shown in your test mission). In the end I just deleted it and set a new one and this one had no problems. Thanks again. That's perfect 🙂
  7. Hey man that's really cool thank you ! But I spent the evening trying to make on the other script workand finally managed to get it done ! Just toise 0 or 1 instead of true or false 🥲
  8. Not much news here since last September, but I really wanted to thank you, @Von Quest. Your module is functional, intuitive and easy to configure. I'm using it on my latest assignment, and it's great to have this tool! Well done!
  9. Hello, I'm looking for a ways to execute 2 things: 1. To display a helicopter's cockpit instruments, monitors, or displays without turning on the engine. 2. Spin the heli's rotors without turning on the engine (and probably set the speed as well). I hope someone can answer my question. I've been trying to use animate, animateSource etc, I've looked into the model.cfg's animation but can't do anything with it. THANK YOIU
  10. gopanchik

All The Weapons

Hi again. Will you fix it?
  11. XBOX Gamertags: vc2m us7c Last night on XBOX, Elimination game mode. They destroy our team at the same time with only one shot. I attach a download link where you can see the videos where it is clearly seen. Even if Bohemia permanent ban this profiles unfortunately continue to do the same as they are secondary accounts with 1000 and 500 G. And as you can see they are first in the ranking of kills/deads in elimination mode this week. It seems that they take advantage of some kind of BUG or Glich of your software. I have already seen cases like this on youtube with more than a year old. Please take note and correct it as soon as possible. You have a great game that can still be profitable don't let it get completely infected with this kind of profiles. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlgmVCoCPo2Gh6Nai9XelAhC71Z97Q?e=ofE4fd https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlgmVCoCPo2Gh6NZoZ0dhJTo7b0BLQ?e=i40W0g https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlgmVCoCPo2Gh6NY31FHn6Bw2JXpiw?e=AWkfdl https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlgmVCoCPo2Gh6NvSOOEwptIHODckA?e=JSitSn https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlgmVCoCPo2Gh6Nx990W4e39ODFn-A?e=UOj58n
  12. I think something wrong in the hud code, I gotta check it.
  13. timmo

change mod folder

Great! I hope it worked for you.
  14. Thanks for the great release, I appreciate your work. At first glance at the map, I found a place with buildings that overlap at these coordinates [3788.9,11100.5,0].
  15. voks32

change mod folder

Thank you very much! Because I wanted the mods to be in the game folder itself, but the name of the game itself already has a space I created a separate folder "ArmaReforgerMods" as well as the game and entered in the parameters: -addonDownloadDir E:\ArmaReforgerMods
  16. Larrow

Script or EH?

addEventHandler So we are saying to the engine, when this vehicle is killed can you please notify us when it happens. As per the addEventHandler page, we provide the engine with some code to call to notify us by. The engine passes us some information into this code via the _this variable when the event happens. Event Handlers As per the Event Handlers page for killed you can see what is contained in _this. So we use params to pull the information from _this into some local variables, named whatever we like( although this page does suggest some names based on the information _this is going to contain for that particular event ). All params does is pull information from an array. Unlike when using select where you need to specifically prefix the command with the array to pull the information from, so _this... private _someLocalVar = _this select 0; ... if the prefix array for params is missing it defaults to using _this. e.g _this params[ "_someLocalVar" ]; params[ "_someLocalVar" ]; ...these two lines are exactly the same. In the first we specifically tell it to use _this. In the second the prefix array is missing so it just defaults to using _this.
  17. Hey @Poupoko, i've wrote a little incognito script a few months ago. I don't use setCaptive, but joinSilent to civilian side : //Undercover by P.Milkman - 2023 //bob is your player //1. Place a trigger on the map of any size. //2. Set type and activation to "NONE" //3. Set it to trigger "Repeatedly" //4. In the condition field place the following: currentWeapon bob == "" && secondaryWeapon bob == "" // you can add a lot of condition about gears too with : && vest bob == "" && headgear bob == "" or headgear bob == "H_Booniehat_oli" etc... //to select autorized gears //5. In the "On Act." field place: [bob] joinSilent createGroup civilian; hint "You're undercover !"; //6. In the "On Dea." field : [bob] joinSilent createGroup west; hint "You're hostile !"; I hope it will help you 😁
  18. Hey ! I think support is aware that there is a minority of bad players (hackers) and bans them after having confirmed a cheat. I also reported one here a week ago with a video supporting an aimbot. 🙄 But the real problem is that the game is free, so cheaters just have to recreate an account and they're back in! On PS4/PS5 the most effective way to get rid of cheaters is simple, you take a video of the act of cheating and you contact PlayStation support. As this is a violation of the code of conduct and can be punished with an IP ban, the cheater will have to buy a new console, it will do him good. 😈
  19. Hello, since the release of 1.1 I've been the victim of a major bug that makes the game really frustrating. I've already tried everything, and the only solution is to uninstall all the mods. Being an Xbox Series X user, you can understand that it's not perfect. Every time I try to connect to a modded server, I get rejected and the game gives me the error : Kick cause: group=4 'DATA', reason=1 'RDB_MISMATCH' As a reminder, I only have this problem on modded servers, I have a fast and stable connection, this bug is completely random (one chance in 3) but when it's there, it's persistent, which means I just can't play. Please help me......
  20. Updated: Added How to set the logic of hostilities; Added How to set Markers on the map; Added How to customize the mission HUD;
  21. Starting today, I've had an issue where all mod downloads are interrupted halfway through with the error: The response from the server took too long. Check your network connection and try again. Prior to today, I didn't have any issues downloading mods (other than occasionally having to resume 1 or 2 failed downloads out of 50 or more). Some mods do finish downloading by repeatedly resuming the failed download. This works for some, but not all mods - especially those with larger file sizes. When resuming the download, sometimes progress is lost (e.g. 250 MB / 500 MB becomes 150 MB / 500 MB) leading to an endless loop of trying to resume the download but never finishing. Mods never finish downloading at 100%. They typically must reach 150% - 200% (e.g. 100 MB / 50 MB) to finish downloading. Sometimes the download will still fail even after going past 100% (see below): I don't know if this is relevant but I've noticed that when checking service states, my ping is 500+ ms. I don't know if my ping was this high when I was able to download mods previously without any issues. Looking at console.log, I see the following snippet repeated for each failed download: 22:11:15.061 BACKEND : Addon Download started 5B3ED33ADA805340 - Task Force Mattock Weapons 22:11:15.311 BACKEND : Downloading 5B3ED33ADA805340 version 2.0.2 22:11:15.483 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failure when receiving data from the peer 22:11:15.496 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Download error (fragment 10/249) 22:11:15.531 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Retrying download from fragment 1/249 22:11:15.797 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failure when receiving data from the peer 22:11:15.797 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.797 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.798 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:15.807 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Download error (fragment 1/249) 22:11:15.874 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Retrying download from fragment 1/249 22:11:17.097 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failure when receiving data from the peer 22:11:17.097 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.097 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.098 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.109 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Download error (fragment 1/249) 22:11:17.142 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Retrying download from fragment 1/249 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failure when receiving data from the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:17.997 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:18.012 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Download error (fragment 1/249) 22:11:18.129 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Retrying download from fragment 1/249 22:11:20.133 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failure when receiving data from the peer 22:11:20.133 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.133 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.133 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.134 BACKEND (E): Curl error=Failed sending data to the peer 22:11:20.147 BACKEND (E): Fragmentizer: Download error (fragment 1/249) 22:11:20.156 SCRIPT (E): SCR_WorkshopCallbackBase<0x000001CD34457CF0> OnError: EBERR_UNKNOWN 0 -1986741730 22:11:20.158 SCRIPT : [SCR_ConfigurableDialogUi] presetsResourceName: {26F075E5D30629E5}Configs/ContentBrowser/ContentBrowserDialogs.conf, tag: failed_dialogs_list, customDialogObj: NULL 22:11:22.599 GUI (E): ImageWidget::LoadImageFromSet: can't find image '' from ImageSet 'UI/Textures/Icons/icons_wrapperUI.imageset' 22:11:22.599 GUI (E): ImageWidget::LoadImageFromSet: can't find image '' from ImageSet 'UI/Textures/Icons/icons_wrapperUI.imageset' I've tried the following solutions: -Deleting all my mods via the in-game mod manager and reinstalling all mods from scratch -Deleting my default addons folder located in My Documents -Changing the location of my addons folder via startup parameter to a file path that does NOT include any spaces (-addonDownloadDir C:\Games\ArmaReforgerData) -Deleting and reinstalling Arma Reforger -Downloading mods 1 by 1 from the Workshop menu instead of server connect. -Pausing my antivirus software -Praying
  22. I tested my keyboard looked at my controls and it still doesnt work
  23. timmo

change mod folder

Hi there, I just went through this this morning, my problem was a space in the folder names, in my example it was E:\Game Mods\ArmaReforger, then i changed it to E:\GameMods\ArmaReforger, and it now works. In steam the launch options looks like this: -addondownloaddir E:\GameMods\ArmaReforger Hope this helps someone. Cheers Timmo
  24. Ovix Digital is your premier destination for comprehensive digital marketing solutions in Brisbane and Ipswich. As a trusted Google Ads consultant in Brisbane, we specialize in driving targeted traffic and maximizing ROI through strategic pay-per-click campaigns. Our expertise extends to SEO, ensuring your online presence is optimized for search engines to rank higher and attract qualified leads. 

Moreover, as a top-notch SEO agency in Ipswich, we employ cutting-edge strategies to boost your website's visibility and organic traffic. Whether it's on-page optimization, content creation, or link building, we have the tools and know-how to elevate your rankings and drive sustainable growth.

Additionally, Ovix Digital stands out as Shopify experts in Brisbane, providing tailored e-commerce solutions to help businesses thrive online. From customizing your Shopify store to optimizing user experience and increasing conversions, our team has the skills and experience to take your online store to the next level.

Partner with Ovix Digital today and unlock the full potential of your online presence."

25. Hello, it doesn't work for me. 😢 I made a cideo so you can see : https://streamable.com/pr7ayx I still get shot
  26. Akbararafah17

Hy

Senang bisa bergabung
  1. Load more activity