Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

Hi great mod I am liking the free roaming stuff.

I have one problem tho my system is ok Q6700,4GB ram,8800gt old but works ok in vanilla and ace2.

I seem to get a lot of slow down it may have been aid here but I aint read the whole thread.

Is it some thing you are working on or is it not possible.

Please dont take it the wrong way its amazing what you have done just that the slow down is terrible.

Thanks

Daniel

It's because of the many objects that are placed in the gamezone. Try reducing your view-distance and your Object- and Landscape details.

Dont try to use ace2 in cooperation with CRD2... they are not compitable!

there seems to be a problem with unpacking the .7z file. The original size for file

sar_ru_architect.pbo is supposed to be around 129 meg but so far I cannot get ANY program to extract the files beyond this file and then it only gets to between 87 and 89 meg before kicking out. Any ideas or what unzip program do you recommend?

Hi i used winrar but i bet you downloaded one of the links from arma holic if so that one is corrupt you need to download the one from arma holic but the link on the right not the link on the left.

yup, that thought actually came to me a few minutes ago and I thought I would give it a try. Thanks for reaffirming my conclusion :)

Hum... I just played on your map and I can't see those buildings you showed... So I'm downloading the patch and... I'll see...

Thats unfortunate.

I downloaded from the filehosting link (after entering my mail address).

I was quite surprised, fast download with no problems.

Everything working fine here.

What buildings do you mean? the big town? Prypjat? Just take a look on the map...

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

News to the DLC in our forums... Some spare informations^^

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/

Thanks for the mod.

it looks and works fine for me so far, except 3 bugs (maybe 2)

- the own house looks like a non-destroyed house from far distance and close its a broken one

- After talking to the trader first time and while/after doing the mission with the chopper and the cleaners i have an option to talk to the trader and ask for rumors and missions the whole time, options for rumors and missions are twice or more there (with the same text following) and when the 1st mission was done i could get it again and again

- in the building "Gastronom" in Pripyat ( near the crossing with the way to the power plant ) i was going on the earth at not on the floor of the building ( half of the character is in the floor) - this happend with some rocks at the chopper point too

but good work

You know what would be shit hot, some random zombie spawns using the zombies from that other zombie mod, with permission of course. In SOC there were meant to be shuffling zombies with blue coats, you can unlock them with a mod like.

Awesome mod here, I have been enjoying the hell out of it. Thanks for your hard work and dedication on this.

Just started playing the campaign, i am addicted already:)

Is there a way to save the game at will besides quitting to the menu and resuming?

Escape -> Save ? If you can only save one time, check your difficulty settings.

yes we can save during game, if you can't, check your options.

Thank you all guys... If I had a waorking zombie-script it wont be a problem to include some zombies and so on... but the undead mod is incompitable to our mod... and the haroon-script wont work properly...

Heh... then stay tuned for the future DLC's^^

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

So Version 1.02 is ready... Here the changelog and 3 pics!

Changelog:

- Added visual effects

- Added new colorsheme

- Fixes some bugs

Effects at daytime

00046OK1E.jpg

Effects at the morning/evening

0005LUJL9.jpg

Effects at night

0006RQNKC.jpg

DOWNLOADLINK CAN BE SEEN HERE!

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/topic,108,-crd-ii-patch-v1-02.html#408

Edited by Sled88

Beautiful work on this.

However, I have to ask, is there -any- way to turn off or replace the music you have in there? The Silent Hill music in the beginning is very distinct, and it´s hard to get a feel of being in the Zone, while having this song play in the background. The african-styled song that plays at the very beginning isn´t giving a particularily eerie and grim vibe either.

I´d like to run the ambient soundtrack of Stalker in the background while playing this, but turning down the music in the options does not affect the one you have running in the missions.

The overall work and effort put into this is fantastic, and I love what you´re doing with it, however, the music is putting a real brake on for me.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Insta

I have not played this new version but the last one.

I to must agree with the random music coming in at times even tho I have the music off it still plays.

Now dont take this the wrong way but is there an option to turn it off completely as tbh it put me off.

Any whoooooo look forward to trying this new version :).

Keep up the awsome work

Where is the map? Please tell me its usable in the editor!! Pleeeeassee!

And are the color modules usable in other maps/missions?? Because they look STUNNING! I mean really damn good.

Please, if they are not already, make them into Module form!!!

Sorry, I just loaded up the game and didnt see the map when I loaded the editor. I was really hoping to make some missions on that island...It looks really good.

Edited by Enad