Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

How Multiplayer compatible is this?

If i open the map in the editor and add some additional player slots,save it, load it up an an Multiplayer server to play this with friends?

I dream since STALKER to play something like this coop with my friends :yay:

Looks good!But previous bloodsucker sound was much better.

The only thing I have to mention is are you planning on fixing the models imported from STALKER? You can see that, for example, the arms are really, really weird when used with Arma2's animations. Kinda detracts from the experience, at least for me.

The only thing I have to mention is are you planning on fixing the models imported from STALKER? You can see that, for example, the arms are really, really weird when used with Arma2's animations. Kinda detracts from the experience, at least for me.

The models were converted by me and I can tell proper named selections starting with a new non arma model are a omgwtflol work.

I added a DL link to the MLOD in the release thread, but nobody was interested enough to pick it up I guess.

I will upload a file with the ppeffects!

I love you.

Hi all,

after 6 month of setting I run ArmAII good enough whith an old rig :intel 6400 10% overclocked, ati 1950pro, windows xp pro 32 bit, 4 GB ram ddr2. Addons transferred to secondary HD, and 2 fast pendrive, ArmA retail with patch 1.05.

I started this campaign and updated with the patch and it looks very involving and good looking.

I have only two question. Is there a way to lower terrain detail for increase performance? I usually run it as low but it seams not to work in this scenario (maybe fixed by script?).

I have the message of missing lighting effects too, do you solved it somehow?

Thank you very much and again :Gret work!!!

Edited by puzzola

Can someone please mirror the 1.02 patch somewhere that doesn't require me to feed a ****ty email data fishing company just so I can get the mod and in consequence, receive thousands of rod enlargement medication and other miscellaneous emails daily?

Pretty cool mod!

But it's so difficult to remember all the locations of your objectives. Could you please do something about that? Maybe some objective-markers on your map or something? Thanks

@hunter123

Try clicking on the map and adding some text to remeber the locations.

Anyone can give suggestion to lower the clutter in this scenario?

I setted wd at 400 but i still have bad fps.

Thank you

Edited by puzzola

Pretty cool mod!

But it's so difficult to remember all the locations of your objectives. Could you please do something about that? Maybe some objective-markers on your map or something? Thanks

@hunter123

Try clicking on the map and adding some text to remeber the locations.

(...)

Yep, just doubleclick on the map and enter a text for your very own marker (there's no limit for the markers), you can also change the symbol of the marker by using the [up]/[down] arrow keys and the color by [shift]+[up]/[down].

Delete your marker by hovering above it with the mouse and hit [DEL]

Is it possible to create own missions in mission editor with zombies and mutants?

If you got some knowledge of scripting you will be able to do that!

Hi, Sled88!

Wicked mod, love it, but I'm stuck

after bringing documents from the cleaners base to the stalker i get a tip that I need to talk to scientist in grid Cj90, I assume it is the location of old hotel(grid Da90 I think). Problem is nobody there wont to tell me anything! :confused:

Can I skip that part somehow?

@MikeDawg I will take a look on that!

@ALL: Uploading the DLC Hidden Danger now^^ :yay:

PS: UPDATED THE first post again the link for the DLC can be seen there...

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Ok its out you can download it now from the first post...

remember our forums! =) more feedback=better games^^

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/

Edited by Sled88

Here the official release trailer of the first DLC! Please some feeback guys c´mon!

i would love to play and give some feedback, but, as you know, i cant :(

besides, as much as i hate to say it, i think for now you are being eclipsed by the recent stream of OA related material and beta patch

Yea I am afraid you are right... =(

those things aint bad either. exect that you will have to convert your mod over to OA. and knowing you, it'll be done in an afternoon :p

Hi there with this new release do we still use the old MP file you supplied at the start of this thread or do we use another one im unaware of?.

Cheers and great work.

The MP-Modus for Hidden Danger will be delivered soon...

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

UPDATE: This first 5 people who made it to write 100 forums posts in our official conspiracies forums, will get a pass to the open beta MP-Testing of the second DLC "Call Of Prypjat". Also included the Singleplayer-version of "COP".

So c'mon give feedback, hints and be a part of the conspiracies community... :)

http://conspiracies.forencity.eu/

Okay, so some feedback.. after trying ArmA 2 core version, i tried this and..

First of all, i wonder, how "battle arts company" created in "Hidden danger" exactly same objects like me :D (ps: little credits can be usefull :p) and Sled, why you used my old pbo from ArmA 1, there are things, which does not works and models are not that optimalized like in ArmA II version. And also.. there is maybe 200MB unnecessary data (for ArmA II and your use) in ns.pbo :rolleyes: so, final size can be maybe half smaller..

Back to the feedback..

First i want to say (again) that mission editor is for creating missions and visitor for creating environment, hopefully, performance of mission is better than in ArmA 1 or in ArmA II core version, but, still, there is big performance drop and also big save files (i had 55MB on begin with 2km view distance).

Is there any reason for choosing editor for creating almost everything?

In visitor you can create zone exactly like is in your imagination ^^

Mission intro was quite nice (maybe you can disable communicating to ai's, like Hello, what weather will be etc.. (here on wiki, in comments)), after walk on scientist base and getting hint messages i picked up weapon and suddenly, i don't knew, what to do? I checked diary, objectives, nothing. Why not adding at least diary notes or better, objectives, its so simple in ArmA II and with very, very nice results, for mission like this, its fits on 200%.

It is really not hard, here you can find command for creating and the rest is in "See also": http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createSimpleTask

I don't know, how other players, but, i think, giving informations about tasks through hint it is not the best solution.

But, of course, enhancing mission with task system take some time and if is needed to release this quickly, then it can't be included.

I had some problems with weird behaviour of hdr, too much shiny and i get also this effect after death: http://download.nightstalkers.cz/misc/art.jpg (propably combination mission settings with the red effect of death)

Maybe you can also create some script for playing some ambient music in the background..

I saw some screenshots of your second "dlc", it looks nice, but, how about considering some other ways to creating environment and tips for your missions? ;)

HD is better than core version (i think), but, still, i don't know, why it is needed to release things that fast ;)

Sumrak