Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

Whenever I try to go to your website Sled it's down? What's up with that? I recently loaded ARMA II back on to my box and wanted to play your mod MP COOP with my buddy.

How can I do this? I remember you posting a link for the MP Update, but again, you website is down or the link doesn't work. I also don't see this MP update patch anywhere on the first page of this forum, unlike what that one dude said some posts up.

Can you play all the DLCs MP COOP as well? We are really interested in giving this a go. Please let me know. Thanks!

I cant see any info on a COOP version of this is there one I hope so :).

Great Job I was wondering what band or singer is the one from Rising 2 great music

Do I have to have version 1.14 of the game for this mod? I have the 1.18 and I got an error saying "US Marines addon requires 1.14 version". Its really stupid to reinstall the game with an older patch just to play it.

1.18 is an Armed Assault game version and you are posting in the Arma 2 forum section.

Make sure you download the correct version for the game you use or post in the correct forum section!

1.18 is an Armed Assault game version and you are posting in the Arma 2 forum section.

Make sure you download the correct version for the game you use or post in the correct forum section!

Sorry. I have ARMA2 ver. 1.11. This mod, or part of this mod called "US Marines" requires 1.14 ver of the game. But the latest patch for arma2 is 1.11..

It's been a year since I first wanted to play Conspiracies, and I wasn't able to due to issues.

So, I downloaded everything tonight from Armaholic, and I've tried starting it up several times, all of which lead to an Error Message. It reads:

File human_flashlight\config.cpp, line 38;/CfgVehicles/:Missing [OK]

I'm completely mystified as to how I'm missing everything. I created a folder entitled "@Conspiracies," and I put the following contents into there, and in the following order (I installed the files according to their posting dates):

CONSPIRACIES-RISINGDEAD

@CRD

@CRD_patch110

@CRDDLC01 (the Hidden Danger sequel)

Did I somehow miss something?

Any detailed responses would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hey there, I think you did something wrong.

Go into your ARMA2 folder. Should be following path: C:/Program Files/Bohemia Interactive/Arma2 (C is your HDD which will depend on where you installed Arma2)

Now unpack the CRD.rar into this folder. Now you should have a new folder in this path called @CRD.

Not put a link from the arma2.exe onto your desktop, right click on properties, search the line parameters and ADD behind the existing path -mod=@CRD.

Finished^^

NOTE: You will need ARMA2 1.05 at minimum.

Sled88,

Thanks for your prompt effort at trying to assist me to play your mods.

I redownloaded both compressed files from

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10117&comments=1

and

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10118

and, after deleting the old @CRD folder from my ArmA 2 CO directory, I decompressed both files, and installed them in order. I'm assuming that the "CRD" PBO file in the patch is to go into the Campaign folder, yes?

When I went to start up my game, I got the following Error Message:

ArmA2 OA

(x) Include file extended_eventhandlers\script_macros_common.hpp not found [OK]

The game didn't even launch to the main menu. Any suggestions?

So does this replace Rising Dead? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9686&highlight=CONSPIRACIES

I'm just trying to get the Conspiracies games in order. I think the first one for ArmaII is Conspiracies Part III, so is this the next one, followed by Hidden Danger, Call of Prypjat, Substance, Operation Evac, Apocalypse, Apocalypse II, Conspiracies 4?

Well Conspiracies Part II was the sequel to Part I & II which has been released for OFP in 2004 and 2005.

Conspiracies Rising Dead was a standalone and has nothing to do with Part 1-3. The xDLC has to be played in the right order. So Maingame, Hidden Danger and Call of Prypjat.

Substance was an experiemental mod for our scripts.

Operation Evac also, but MP playable.

Apocalypse 1 & 2 also standalone and has to be played in the right order.

Conspiracies 4 is the official sequel to Part 1-3.

But the next Conspiracies will be something totally different. =) Let you surprise

@Sled88,

Thanks, I almost got them in the right order then, just missed Rising Dead Maingame! I note that Rising Dead and Apocalypse series are standalones though and nothing to do with Part1-3.

I also note that Substance and Operation Evac were experimental mods though so I'll bear that in mind.

Look forward to the next Conspiracies as well, although it will be a while before I've worked my way through the existing ones ;)

Conspiracies Part II was the sequel to Part I & II which has been released for OFP in 2004 and 2005.

Conspiracies Rising Dead was a standalone and has nothing to do with Part 1-3.

Apocalypse 1 & 2 also standalone and has to be played in the right order.

Conspiracies 4 is the official sequel to Part 1-3.

Sorry, but, a little confusing...

I've browsed through this thread, and the forum at the other mods that you have, and I'm still a little confused as to what is going on, with ARMA, ARMA II, OFP, Apocalypse, Conspiracies, different DLC's, etc. There's a lot out there, and different threads confusingly cross referencing different mods that you have made for different versions of ARMA over the years.

Any chance of keeping this simple for those of us who have just newly arrived to this excellent mod world that you have created, having this available possibly through the Six Updater mechanism, for ARMA II OA? With each major modification that you have created listed separately? I think it would make all of your mods far more accessible to more of us.

EDIT: OK, figured it all out. I assume that the two latest, for ARMAIIOA, are Conspiracies Rising Dead and Conspiracies Apocalypse 2. Got them downloaded, Six Updated configured to launch them. Very impressive mods so far! Very professional! A much appreciated endeavor, especially considering that the STALKER series is "dead". Thanks very much Sled.

Edited by russbo
Figured it out

Hello i hope this is the right way to go about this can any one tell me the best way to install the CRD series of mods. Can you please explain it to me step by step as i have read the insrtuctions in the download pages on Armaholics and don't understand what folders to create and where they are created. I do have a launcher which works with other mods but i need help to play this mod as i really love zombies and the like, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but i am new to Arma and new to forums this is my first post ever.

Thanks in anticipation

Petere 10

@petere10

Welcome to forum :)

In short words:

1. download archive and unpack it with winrar, 7zip etc.

2 in your arma 2 folder create new folder with name for example: @CRD.

3. Put folders from unpacked archive (addons-with all *pbo files in it, and campaigns-with campaign file) in to @CRD.

4. create a shortcut to your arma 2 CO on desktop and click with Rmb, choose properties and in the target box add -mod=@CRD (remember to put "spacer" before -mod=@CRD)

5. Run the game with new shortcut, go to campaign and choose new campaign.

Petere, what launcher are you using? You can easily use Six Updater to launch these, once you follow Tom's advice above (steps 1 and 2; launcher does the rest)

I'm a big STALKER-fan and your campaigns look very interesting to me. one question: is it possible to play any of it in MP, just like Harvest Red?

Yep, the most of the campaigns were coop playable via patch you can download here in the specific conspiracies thread or in our official conspiracies forums.