Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

Sled88

8 hours has put fashions on a gallop back. Has downloaded about 150 Mb, has put on a pause. Has come home I put that to to swing, but writes that the reference does not work... In what a problem?

Huh ?

You mean you started the download, paused it after 150MB and started it later again ?

Try to download it at once without pausing, maybe this will work.

I just noticed from a CRD-Forum member that he got problems while saving... Is this confirmed here? anyone got the same prob?

BTW: Thanks janowich!

Oh this is awesome = ). Does the current version have multiplayer compatibility, or will it be implemented in a future version?

i have started today, it's very cool, but it's night can we have lamptorch with gun or not? with ace don't work for moment on the mission.

Just use the function to sleep via your GPS-Radio! =) I still search 4 someone how can make a script that every unit got a flashlight... If I will find someone I will deliver it via Patch 4 sure! =)

Why don't the Mutants move at all? That's the only issue I'm having.

Great so far - the human characters behave like the A-life system GSC talked about before SOC was released.

A torch would be an atmospheric addition, but I slept for four hours before attacking the Cleaners

at the downed helo: one of them has NV goggles, so you're fixed for night time ops once you've completed mission one.

The patch fixed a problem for me where I could initiate the first conversation with the trader but then couldn't ask him for a mission. However, I return to the trader after

completing the helo mission and am given an extra guy for my party - I then have no option to talk to the trader at the barrel. Is this okay, or bugged?

After completing the missions from the contractor you wont be able to talk to them again... exception they maybe have another mission later... :)

@Takko: I think Foxhound from Armaholic.com is up to write a news and host the files! =)

Edited by Sled88

I've spotted two bugs so far (good going for such an open world):

I get an error message saying the thunder and lightning effects are missing.

The distant LOD for the orthodox church (lovely model close up) is the wrong building - a totally different brick house.

ok the thunderstorm error belongs to the nim weather mod... i think there is an error...

I always wondered what a stalker in arma would play out like, the only thing that bugged me about stalker was the separate map sections... this looks really cool, downloading!

How can i play the campaign online coop with my friend`?

I'd like to know this as well :)

Hi great mod I am liking the free roaming stuff.

I have one problem tho my system is ok Q6700,4GB ram,8800gt old but works ok in vanilla and ace2.

I seem to get a lot of slow down it may have been aid here but I aint read the whole thread.

Is it some thing you are working on or is it not possible.

Please dont take it the wrong way its amazing what you have done just that the slow down is terrible.

Thanks

Daniel