Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

Holy shit! :j:

Use the goddamn Search function before you ask a question, especially one that's already been asked probably close to 100 times. Hell, in this case, all you had to do was check the page before!

Oh thanks for the reply, you didnt have to be so aggressive about it though.

FYI I did do a search and there are a lot pages in this thread to trawl through.

I will ensure I check every page before I post again, because its such a pain for you just to answer the question like a normal person

I apologize, mate. I was worked up over something else I'm doing that's incredibly frustrating. I edited the post now to remove the anger, heh. Sorry again. :(

I apologize, mate. I was worked up over something else I'm doing that's incredibly frustrating. I edited the post now to remove the anger, heh. Sorry again. :(

No probs mate, hope to see you in game :)

So, I just want to get this straight so I don't screw anything up!

After I back up all my missions and addons and patch ArmA2 up to 1.07 I want to install OA, or can anyone else confirm it automatically updates ArmA 2 to 1.07.

When Installing OA do I install it into my main ArmA2 Folder or does it get its own folder? If so then do I have to move all my mod folders into the OA folder and change the target line for the new Icon?

I tried looking to see if these questions were answered but came up with nothing and decided this was the best place to post. Sorry if it has been answered.

Nightrain

Yeah the OA Sprocket installer at least patches A2 up to 1.07 if it's not already.

AI units going thru the walls in 02 are really weird. I didn't noticed this in Chernarus. By the way.. any hints and tips for 03 mission here on forums? I lost nearly all my support vehicles already before 1st left checkpoint lol. Quick defeat. Otherwise it's fun.

Regarding the patch, I installed 1.07 on ArmA2 first, then installed OA. Now it says I have 1.51. and something. I guess I did it wrong? Or not?

edit: And when I run original game, not OA, I will get different main menus look than before (regarding the size ?).. Graphic options are the same, but it looks very.. weird.. and in MP it wants patch 1.05 for me with 1.07 installed..

Edited by Westmoreland

AI units going thru the walls in 02 are really weird. I didn't noticed this in Chernarus. By the way.. any hints and tips for 03 mission here on forums? I lost nearly all my support vehicles already before 1st left checkpoint lol. Quick defeat. Otherwise it's fun.

Regarding the patch, I installed 1.07 on ArmA2 first, then installed OA. Now it says I have 1.51. and something. I guess I did it wrong?

It's already being sold in CZ?

Regarding the patch, I installed 1.07 on ArmA2 first, then installed OA. Now it says I have 1.51. and something. I guess I did it wrong? Or not?

I believe 1.51 is Arrowhead.

Yep, I got it today in shop, luckilly :)

Really? What shop was it?

Well, he went offline in MSN, so I'm going to guess he went to go check for himself. :p

01:01 can't come sooner for me. :(

While waiting for my Sprocket activation, I was having a look in the directory and I found I now have two Battle Eye folders. One in the ArmA 2 root folder and one in the expansion/addons folder. Do I need to have both in there or should I remove one?

My guess is that Arma2 vanilla uses the one in the main folder, and OA the one inside expansions.

So the game unlocks at midnight Czech time, am I correct?

So the game unlocks at midnight Czech time, am I correct?

I'm pretty sure it unlocks midnight local, that is depending where you bought it.

I'm pretty sure it unlocks midnight local, that is depending where you bought it.

Okay, though I'm in the same timezone as the Czech Republic ( Denmark, CET / GMT+1 ) so it's all the same, just had to make sure they unlocked at midnight and not the usual Valve'ish BS where they unlock 12-18 hours later.

It unlocks at 00:01 CEST (Central European Summer Time) tonight. That's GMT +2.

That is, unless it's Central European Standard Time, in which case that's GMT +1. I'm not sure, but it's one of them, lol.

Now that's how you release digital copies, at midnight - I just have to give some major kudos right there!

Dont forget to place some drinks on your desk. Rumours say that after 6-8 czech beer the missions, sounds, effects and AI are "awwwssssoommm". ;):D

Dont forget to place some drinks on your desk. Rumours say that after 6-8 czech beer the missions, sounds, effects and AI are "awwwssssoommm". ;):D

LOL.jpg

I cannot wait for 6:01PM tonight, I'm like a little child on christmas day waiting to open a present lol!

just got it dudes and are installing it yiiiiipiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee

:yay:

[iG]http://bicke.bi.ohost.de/waste%20vers.2/Design/1-headbanger5ol.gif[/img]

media markt karlsruhre germany for €29,99

amazon germany reduced price again down to 22,99 but i just didnt want to wait anymore heheee

ok, soldiers, lets lock'n load and see ya on the fields

have a nice week @ll, keep on rocking and.....

in rock and mods'n addons we trust

cya

Edited by Placebo

When the impressions thread randomly turned into the place to discuss. :p

Mediamarkt netherlands doesn't even have the game in store! i had to order it from their site online!

expected delivery 1 day so lets hope i have the serial tomorrow