Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Hey Mr.Modera- oh wait your not.

Do you honestly think people actually look at that thread and listen to what people want? I have looked back page after page and havent seen one idea that was carrieed out.

It is irrelevant if only one of the ideas or requests in that thread is carried out or not. There is a reason why that thread is here in this forum. And as far as I remember this thread is to show WIP and not requesting addons.

Moderator or not, he's right. And now stop derailing this thread even more than it already is.

Edited by W0lle

If anyone is looking for ideas for addons, they can spend a few minutes surfing the addon request thread. It is not difficult to skim through that thread. If an addon maker is so lost for something to do that they need to read someone's christmas wish list of ubersuperzomg!!11eleventy! lowdrag streemlinde elitez ideas, then why not spend some time there?

If an addon maker was is interested in discussing their addons at length, they can make their own thread.

The fact that the addon request thread is cluttered with garbage is only natural. It is a garbage dump. Addon requests are garbage posts and belong in a garbage dump. If an addon maker is creative enough to create content, and determined enough to come to grips with the technology, chances are they can come up with their own ideas for 99% of what they want to work on. This thread is for artists who are currently working on things, not for people who think that if they wish hard enough, the addons they want will come true. How rude is it to reply to someone showing off their hard work with "Hey guys, check this out. It's some thing I've been pouring all my spare time into for the last month" with, "cool but maybe do this instead". Like, fuck off.

edit: I should add that posts in the AAR thread wondering where to find a mod, or 'it would be cool if' posts are not the same as, 'how about making this for me'. The latter type is what I was referring to. Expecting someone to pick up your ideas is like expecting someone to take your opinions under advisement for how he should spend his next weeks/ months spare time. It's rarely going to happen. Even rarer is it going to happen in a reasonable amount of time after your idea is posted.

Wow, im amazed at your igronance.

All addon requests are garbage. Nice one mate.

You really don't get it do you? I can't imagine you being around here much longer if you keep up that attitude.

Infraction +1 for ignoring a moderator's instruction.

CBU-87 in real life releases 225 BLU-97 bomblets able to decimate most armor from medium to light types including soft targets as well. Over 10,000 of these clusterbombs were dropped during Desert Storm. Mine will disperse somewhat less due to performance but will have the same kick ;)

CBU-89 is an area denial system delivering 72 AT Mines and 22 AP (Anti Personnel) mines. (currently the CBU-89 has BLU-91 AT mines, may incorporate an AP mine system).

Looking forward to this, and yes please icorporate AP mines :cool:

So I started from scratch. The Ud-4l will be entirely from my hand, unlike before with the free-ware model.

Cockpit4-3-10.png

The stuff in back is the cargo bay, I have exact dimensions for it, so I started there. I also ran across a scale drawing of the dropship, and put it in a CAD program, so I could get exact dimensions for the exterior. :yay:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/booce/Dropship%20Reference/Dropshipthreeviews.png >100kb

This should be pretty easy, I hope.

i finished it camerooooon! at least, the first one. lul.

wip1.jpg

fclv_s.jpg

yeah thats just some stuff ive been messing with. i hopefully will make an update or a release soon but i doubt it. depends on what everyone wants.

Well, Binkowski, personally, I think those new units are TOTALLY badass, just like the person making them.

YES. Those are SOOO much better. I love them!!!

Release...NAOW!

ARMA2

FullMetalPanic RK-92 Savage Addon WIP

P1.jpg

Spec:

Height:8.1m

Weight:12.5t

The maximum jump amount:20m

Speed:130km/h+

Motive power:Gas-turbine engine 1300hp

OMG!!!A Arm Slave :3

Do you have plans on doing a M9E Gernsback??

I love Full Metal Panic, cant wait to see more progress on this

yeah thats just some stuff ive been messing with. i hopefully will make an update or a release soon but i doubt it. depends on what everyone wants.

Good stuff, man. Nice. I'll see if I can't find the normal maps I made for the IOTV.

OMG!!!A Arm Slave :3

Do you have plans on doing a M9E Gernsback??

I love Full Metal Panic, cant wait to see more progress on this

There are TDD-1 and ARX-7 as a plan now.

M9 is scheduled.

I want to complete it as the ARMA2 edition so that TDD-1 started making it at ArmA.

However, time is excellent or it seems to borrow.

A1:TDD-1 WIP

A1:RK-92 WIP

looking hot buddy! love it

--wrong thread-- :)

Edited by Reezo

Finally teh leetz zpetznazz.

Nice work schnaps.

playing around with different color tints on some of this acu stoof. which ones do most of you prefer? left is new, right is old. click for higher res.

debates_s.jpg

Yep, defineatly left/new tint... Great work Bink!

Left color tint more in tune with ARMA2's color scheme it seems. Betta hidin yo! :)

Good work Bink.