[frl]myke

Footmunch/eddyD F-16 in ArmA 2

Hey all

Im working on a new skin for the f-16

Here is a pic from the THUNDERBIRDS :)

ARMA_THUNDERBIRDS.jpg

cya

eddyD

To bad non of the dails work, I also do not see the flight stick that should be in my hands.

Need to be able to pop smoke when flying the Thunder birds. Be nice to have an air show in game.

Keep up the good work.

I saw them abt 12 years ago. Very cool to see that plane again.

Hey all

<INSERT AWESOME HERE>

You, good sir, have won many cookies.

Last night I first flew ArmA mission with the original footmunch version of F-16, then I flew Falcon 4 Nevada Theater and chuckled up as I saw the difference on the right hand side MFD screen.

Myke, if you want I can take high res screenshots of few situations of the MFD for you to replace the pac-man like MFD this ArmA F-16 has?

Snake Man: dude, you have time to watch MFDs while tab-ctrling targets? :)

Is not better make a mini map in the MFD,bomb camera MFD or mavrick camera

Something that help the pilots

cya

eddyD

Sweet! Now how about you either make an F-15 C or E.

Just a suggestion, as the F-15 is the other fighter the US used a lot.

Edited by Blueteamguy

Nice to see this bird in ArmA 2:bounce3: Lets see some Fighter Pilots with the goods:bounce3:

Is there a way i can put F16 mod with domination + airbase mode, i like this mode cuz it gives u air power from start sincs i only play with my brother on private server .

@fidai

This question belongs either to the Domination Mission thread or Editing/Scripting section.

Possible to create a F-16 for the Enemy / Russian/ Insurgent side as well?

The next step would be to make a F-16D (Two-Seater F-16)

WEST really needs a two-seater jet, the F-16D would be perfect for that.

Possible to create a F-16 for the Enemy / Russian/ Insurgent side as well?

Well the russians dont use are F-16s they got there own and insurgents should have low end jets from russia. Love the F-16s now whats we need is some fighter pilots to go with them:butbut:

I think you should make the F16s with their own target designating pods like LANTERN etc, as most F16s now have them It is easier than having to designate manualy for instance if ure in a firefight it makes it easier

Edited by {G&L}ACF{SCOTDG}

Well the russians dont use are F-16s they got there own and insurgents should have low end jets from russia. Love the F-16s now whats we need is some fighter pilots to go with them:butbut:

I think he meant it as a temporary remedy of the fact that F16 has no competition atm. No countermeasures for other aircraft and pathetic 2 R73 loadout for Su-34. We need Su-27 or better Su-35 with sexy 3d thrust vectoring, otherwise it's just target practice for F16!

I think he meant it as a temporary remedy of the fact that F16 has no competition atm. No countermeasures for other aircraft and pathetic 2 R73 loadout for Su-34. We need Su-27 or better Su-35 with sexy 3d thrust vectoring, otherwise it's just target practice for F16!

I see what you mean but an russians F-16 is vary crazy there will be in time an reussian fighter jet.

Are the flares actually working or it's just eye candy?

The F16 automatically dumps a load of flares when it detects an incoming missle, iirc its 16 flares

The F16 automatically dumps a load of flares when it detects an incoming missle, iirc its 16 flares

I mean, do they really lower the chance of getting hit, or the missiles still go straight for the plane ?