Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

Footmunch/eddyD F-16 in ArmA 2

I have Operation Arrowhead only so i get the error message about a missing pilot because the classname of the OA pilot is not the same as ARMA 2. Is it possible to fix that so that OA only user can use this addon too?

I have Operation Arrowhead only so i get the error message about a missing pilot because the classname of the OA pilot is not the same as ARMA 2. Is it possible to fix that so that OA only user can use this addon too?

Grml...can't you point to such issues before i release it? :D

Just kidding. You're right of course.

Here is the fixed OA-only version: http://www.filedropper.com/gltf16oafix_1

Just a quick question. I am using tango romeo's fixed wing sound addon but the F16 addon seems to be using its own, I don't hear the TR fixed wing sounds when it does a flyby. And the ACE high G blackout effects seems disabled also.

myke you should seriously release that beautiful new f16... how long can u keep hold of it lol

Just a quick question. I am using tango romeo's fixed wing sound addon but the F16 addon seems to be using its own, I don't hear the TR fixed wing sounds when it does a flyby. And the ACE high G blackout effects seems disabled also.

Aye, the F-16 has it's own sounds, since the first release. You might ask TR for a F-16 addition. The other solution would be using stock plane sounds which i wanted to prevent.

About ACE2: it is configured as plane, i don't what ACE2 did or does. The F-16 works fine with ArmA 2/Operation Arrowhead. I'm not responsible what other mods do or don't do.

And the ACE high G blackout effects seems disabled also.

That's because Myke uses the standard BIS Eventhandlers (and not XEH) which renders all other addons useless that try to add functionality via eventhandlers.

Nothing we can do about it.

Xeno

I tried to remove the default BIS EH but somehow this didn't worked in a patch config. Not XEH issue though. In the final version it will be using XEH though. So i'm affraid you have to live without blackout effects.

But if you know hte script aswell the path to it, you could add it manually in your own missions at least. Not prefered method but best i could help for now.

Looking forward to the final version, glad to hear it will use XEH. Great plane to fly around thanks for the hard work.