Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

La Samula & Syr Darain

pics look really interesting, trying it on the weekend,

are those pipelines enterable as in ofp?

it would be sweet to sneak behind enemy lines in those pipes biggrin_o.gif love the shape, is the dam working? I mean is the water lever higher on the other side?? smile_o.gifinlove.gifgoodnight.gif

Very nice Syr Darain. Some of the new things you have added in this new version look very good to me. Some other I don't like but...

Anyway I must say I'm really impressed with the amount of detail you have added in these two islands. I like how you have arranged the buildings in both islands.

Once I lew over La Samula I thought that this island looks like the one of those "James Bond film's Big Badass Criminal Masterminds secret islands".

Anyway, keep up the good work, Alex and I hope (crosses fingers) that you bring a new version of Gardinas Soon

need Queen's Gambit?

I also seem to be in the dark about that one...

Does it need QG?

need Queen's Gambit?

I also seem to be in the dark about that one...

Does it need QG?

Read the link with the pictures in it, he explains things there smile_o.gif

Yes, La Samula won't work without QG (arma crashes), just tested it out for you guys. Map uses objects that come with QG, like sunken ship, etc...

I posted in user missions

I would really like to see crcti on Syr Darain

I look forward to seeing La Samula and the newest version of Syr Darain....

downloading now....

thank you in advance Alex

your islands set very high standards for others to follow

screens are prommising, I am downloading, shame that requires Q.G. as not everyone have QG or like QG, but if atmosphere will be good , than I will put there some missions in 1985 smile_o.gif

really nice atmosphere on screens, such industrial smile_o.gif

if you will be doing dirty-old island placed in poor Europe in 1985 - it would be super, with big factories, industrialised but grey smile_o.gif

La Samula & Syr Darain

A small preview of what is coming.

The railway is currently only decoration. I think I can fix it later.

The Addons:

Thanks to all addon programmer. Thanks for buying your models available. Thanks especially to "kavoven". Before I could ask him, he gave me the note is already at the AEF Mod to operate.

The addons of AGS fall within his rights. (EULA)

What you do with my addons does not matter. The add-ons are free.

The addons are still not 100% ready.

It will therefore updates.

The MP missions coming days. Throw it is no longer cope. Do on Friday for professional reasons to England. Consequently, these first 14 days.

download queens gambit

http://www.armabase.de/cms/alexsworn/FTP/Addons/@AS.rar

Pictures can be found here.

http://deadeye.pytalhost.com/manual/index.php?topic=258.0

I am slightly confused here, is the queens gambit download for us who do not have queens gambit?

The NOQG version comes later. I work just in a different version. However, I would like to say. QG provides some nice addons.

This version does not work with version QG together.

The idea: we simply build the QB addons. I find this idea a bit questionable.

Therefore, I ask. Should I do it? band.gif

The Missionsparket will also run with QG. Therefore, I advise all the Parket to fetch. I have seen for 11 €.

Can someone do me a favour? If anyone would be so kind and make a random mission for me..? smile_o.gif By using DAC and BASf it could be done in notime. Nothing fancy, just random enemy encounter.

Reason for not doing it myself: I would like to disable the map in the description.ext and then explore the island as a sneaky specop biggrin_o.gif Not nowing anything about the enemy territory. I think thats the way to explore new islands, but if I make the mission myself I already know to much about the area..

So... Anyone, please? wink_o.gif

If you use the full 6thSenseMod, I will share you my Battle Center on this Island. It has a default objective and player location, but if you like you can also put objective area and player start area as you wish. (not with disabled map of course ;p)

Mission is configurable inside the mission itself, e.g:

[*] Spawn Vehicles

[*] Choose Mission Ratio (% of amount of enemies in mission) (Within 45 secs)

[*] Choose objective and player start position (Before ratio)

[*] Choose Enemy (Before Ratio)

[*] Choose Objective Type (Before Ratio)

[*] Disable Enemy Vehicles (Per vehicle type or just all) (Before Ratio)

[*] Disable Dynamic Weather (Before Ratio)

You -can- also use the default "wizard" that comes with ArmA, you know, only place it on this island instead biggrin_o.gif It's...weird, and it's not very complicated, like some kind of dumbed-down version of the mission editor, but maybe it'll rock your boat.

Regards,

Wolfrug