Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

La Samula & Syr Darain

If I can have a look at your battlecenter sickboy? I dont have the full mod but I'm good at editing mission.sqm's wink_o.gif

@Wolfrug. I will take a look at that wizard. Through all these years I never bothered to take a look at that crazy_o.gif

The problem is not the mission.sqm or configuration files for types of units, but the functionality.

At this time the menu and some other functionality is used and taken from 6thSense.eu addons.

I intend to move this into the mission at some point for when the addons are not available, or I might release it in a more general purpose addon... But for now it's fully 6thSenseMod based, from reading vehicle classes and their members, to the menu that controls the whole mission, itself smile_o.gif

Either way, im sure you wont be disappointed when downloading the mod and testing Battle Center on 14+ different islands, from 3 different playable sides, each side able to pick one of the other 2 enemies, in many different camo schemes for each side, with 100's of weapons....

So what do you say wink_o.gif

(maybe we shall move to PM smile_o.gif)

I got CTD with ASMAP...

first I got the into the island at editor, then placed uh1 chopper and pressed prewiew and BOOM! I was at destcop... wow_o.gifconfused_o.gifhuh.gif

ladders don't work??

one of our guys blew up the 'dam' and walked right into the water.... took a stroll around under water....

and was able to look out threw a hillside into the open area beyond it

with QG I am getting ctd La_Samula and Syr_Darain but Gardinasisland works ok.

missing vysilac_chodba and kamenolom_hronmada err's

even intro ctd's

--------

Sorry my bad

My copy of QG did not load correctly but now I have all the files sorted the island work well.

Good addon

Wow.. simply wow. I really love Samula. Great Island, great heights and all kinds of small and big things!

Cheers! xmas_o.gif

Yes, La Samula won't work without QG (arma crashes), just tested it out for you guys. Map uses objects that come with QG, like sunken ship, etc...

Thaknks, its a shame really.

Really love the islands, Can't wait for your updated! Great work, Thank you!

Tried to run these islands on dedicated server and its seems to crash server when loadin mission.

arma_server.rpt fills with these:

Unrecognized texture type '.tga': 'radar\textur\barackeinnenholz.tga'

Erm.... am I the only one who got 3 Islands with this pack?

I got an Island in here, called "Gardinas Island".

Is it out of this pack too? This Island is sweet too.

But when I preview a self made mission, and try to load after set a savepoint, i get back to desktop with ArmA off.. *grrrr*

The industrialized islands I find very pretty. Only the missing or rarly placed gras is boring a little.

But all these nice new Buildungs an stuff.... i love landing my various choppers on all the H´s^^.

Keep up...

Hi, i miss the signed version of Gardinas, that i like it much more

due to it's terrain shape than the other islands; i think that i could

improve the textures on some of the objects, like the radar building

and some others, but what i don't know how to do are the specular

maps, so i guess that the "improvements" will look very weird or

bad. Plus the fact that if i edit this (not mine) addons, i couldn't

play in MP with people that uses 'em. Let's C ya

I habeleider not much time. Therefore, the facts here.

-- There are 60 barracks

-- It requires wirdkein QG

-- CA 15 new buildings

-- About 10 new industrial plants

-- Revised textures

-- New models on the Gardinas island.

Period:

I am still at work.

alex i donno whther you are aware that all the models inclued have .tga textures applied yet all your textures are in .paa format. will arma use .tga textures? can i just convert all textures to tga? or do i need to edit every model so i can get it to run on my dedicated server?

Alex.Sworn: hopefully we'll also be able to see grass texture on La Samula, as now there's sand with couple of shrubs growing out of it.

What ArmA version uses her? Beta 1.9 or 1.8. I have the island with 1.8 was tested and grass.

I have worked with tga textures. At trial `s is me because no errors. Will update on the paa. Hope then there is no error.

it will not load on a dedicated server because the models are looking for .tga textures and the textures are .paa

brilliant & grossartig

the industrial setting brings back the "advanced OFP/MAPFACT/AEF Kampagne feeling" to ARMA (Agent Smith objects, oil rigs, etc.)

thanks alot, I will be looking around for missions on this island

i have fixxed all the models in radar.pbo so they use the .paa textures. if anyone is interested i can upload this pbo somewhere

rstratton: can you upload them to a free UL/DL service and publish a link? I need those because i'll host an event on LA_Samula dedicated server tommorow.