Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed v0.36 released

Couldn't agree more andersson.

But... i have some problems:

First: I have very low FPS in the editor (i have more in the game), i don't know why, but if i play the game, and then i go to the editor i have the same FPS.

Second: Why i see uber-waxed floors?

p><p><a  href=http://img172.imageshack.us/img172....MG]

The normal day, as it should (ignore the ultra-clear sky that the 1.09 gave me)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441....MG]

And here is when the light reflected in the floor blinds me.

Just that, every other whing is greate, i just want to see the new Hind, i'm waiting just that :P (but you could use the RHS-Hind, the are OFP imported and are awesome)

Mentioned some times already, fixed already http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/wink_o.gif' alt='wink_o.gif'>

...i just want to see the new Hind, i'm waiting just that :P (but you could use the RHS-Hind, they are OFP imported and are awesome)

I couldn't agree more. Can the CWR team not work on importing the CWC hind? Rather use your/their skills on ArmAing (new word?) the Scars/RHS one, It really does s#*t all over the BIS model.

Couldn't agree more andersson.

But... i have some problems:

First: I have very low FPS in the editor (i have more in the game), i don't know why, but if i play the game, and then i go to the editor i have the same FPS.

Second: Why i see uber-waxed floors?

p><p><a  href=http://img172.imageshack.us/img172....MG]

The normal day, as it should (ignore the ultra-clear sky that the 1.09 gave me)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441....MG]

And here is when the light reflected in the floor blinds me.

Just that, every other whing is greate, i just want to see the new Hind, i'm waiting just that :P (but you could use the RHS-Hind, the are OFP imported and are awesome)

Mentioned some times already, fixed already http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/wink_o.gif' alt='wink_o.gif'>

By bad, too lazy to read :P

It's fixed for the next realese or it fixed in this realese?

Once again... the CWR Beta contains only units/vehicles/terrains that was used in the OFP SP/MP Demos from 2001, not more and not less. There was no Hind in the Demo and thus there is no Hind in the CWR Demo.

It's useless to ask for more objects at this state. I'm also not sure if there will be any more releases or updates. The next scheduled release is CWR 1.0 which contains everything from the original OFP.

Once again... the CWR Beta contains only units/vehicles/terrains that was used in the OFP SP/MP Demos from 2001, not more and not less. There was no Hind in the Demo and thus there is no Hind in the CWR Demo.

It's useless to ask for more objects at this state. I'm also not sure if there will be any more releases or updates. The next scheduled release is CWR 1.0 which contains everything from the original OFP.

I think he was asking that you dont work on porting the BIS models and work on ones which are already released for ArmA like RHS'.

Though i know your main priority is to use the OFP vehicles/units etc. to ensure compatibility etc. smile_o.gif

I'm not bothered at the moment, i'd be quite happy with the OFP stuff ported over so long as it all works biggrin_o.gif

Thanks Jack I did mean at the time when they start working on v1.0 objects, not "Hurry up I want a Hind!!!111!".

Don't know if this has been mentioned but the T80 tracks aren't animated and the default BIS logo is displayed on the back of it all the time.

Sorry Pillage we misunderstood each other then. Now time will tell what we use, but the BMP-1 for example is also not a converted OFP model wink_o.gif

Please note that we once again updated the SP Missions, the CTDs should be fixed now. Please download them again from the Wiki page.

Quote[/b] ]

Abrams and T-72 both use a 120mm gun. M1 should have 105mm and T-72 125mm.

Negative, the original CWC had both tanks using "Gun120".

As we are porting CWC across to ArmA, we kept the same weapons as the original CWC.

"Gun125" was never used on any tank in CWC or even Res.

Planck

Internally yes - but in OFP the gun calibre is not shown in interface, instead just shell type (SABOT etc.). But in CWR demo the calibre is displayed - maybe ArmA causes this, but I suggest that you try to do something about it (either hide the gun data like OFP or somehow get the 125mm displayed for Soviet tanks), because the missing 5mm ruins a part of the atmosphere for lousy sods like myself. sad_o.gif

t72cwron0.th.jpg

Oh, and I forgot that OFP uses M1A1 instead of plain M1. So ignore what I said about 105mm smile_o.gif

I tried to get an AI pilot to land on the main airport on Malden, but he overshoots the runway almost everytime. Because of the hills south, his altitude is too high as he's making his final approach.

...and I love your work.  xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Abrams and T-72 both use a 120mm gun. M1 should have 105mm and T-72 125mm.

Negative, the original CWC had both tanks using "Gun120".

As we are porting CWC across to ArmA, we kept the same weapons as the original CWC.

"Gun125" was never used on any tank in CWC or even Res.

Planck

Internally yes - but in OFP the gun calibre is not shown in interface, instead just shell type (SABOT etc.). But in CWR demo the calibre is displayed - maybe ArmA causes this, but I suggest that you try to do something about it (either hide the gun data like OFP or somehow get the 125mm displayed for Soviet tanks), because the missing 5mm ruins a part of the atmosphere for lousy sods like myself. sad_o.gif

[im]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9361/t72cwron0.th.jpg[/img]

Oh, and I forgot that OFP uses M1A1 instead of plain M1. So ignore what I said about 105mm smile_o.gif

You got a point there. We'll check what can be done.

Just wanted to say thanks notworthy.gif

Havnt really enjoyed Arma as much as I have just playing some of these converted missions. It has been a blast.

I still have some random CTD's and a camcreate error in Ambush on my home PC but not my laptop...updated the missions, disabled harware audio/EAX, tried with & without lowplants, but I can play on my laptop so I have been doing that instead.

Thanks again thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]

I tried to get an AI pilot to land on the main airport on Malden, but he overshoots the runway almost everytime. Because of the hills south, his altitude is too high as he's making his final approach.

I tried all sorts of things to get the jets to land at the main runway but they refused, I can only get things like the camel to land there.

Now however I have reversed the landing direction.

Planck

I've noticed the spec ops seem to cast little underground rectangular shadows when prone.

CWR_shadow_bug.jpg

As mentioned here...

Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Queens Gambit should not be used together with this modification.

I would like to know specifics of this issue as we are running Queen's Gambit on our server. Is it just the QG load screens that spoil the immersion or is there anything else? Does it matter on the server side?

As mentioned here...
Quote[/b] ]ArmA: Queens Gambit should not be used together with this modification.

I would like to know specifics of this issue as we are running Queen's Gambit on our server. Is it just the QG load screens that spoil the immersion or is there anything else? Does it matter on the server side?

No, it's nothing serious. QG's load screens shouldn't even turn up when you load the mods in correct order. It's just as I was too lazy to "hide" all QG classes and we didn't want to make it a requiredAddon.

There should be no problem using CWR and QG at once. smile_o.gif

I'm also not sure if there will be any more releases or updates.

sounds not good. any reasons?

Thank you very much for releasing this version of CWR. It is great to wander around on Malden once again and the Ambush mission brings back fond memories of playing with the original OFP demo.

Regards,

Sander

Important Announcement

There will be a hotfix for the Russian language problems soon.

smile_o.gif

New "Bug" on Ambush mission

I tryed those new version of missions , and finaly no crash smile_o.gif ,but on Ambush mission when u  going to bravo team , script doesn't start , and mission is stucked crazy_o.gif .

Am running CWR 1.09 beta no mods

I tryed those new version of missions , and finaly no crash smile_o.gif ,but on Ambush mission when u  going to bravo team , script doesn't start , and mission is stucked crazy_o.gif .

same here, except that i get crashes as well, and i'm running vanilla arma 1.09 beta - no mods, no addons and no gambit.

same here, except that i get crashes as well, and i'm running vanilla arma 1.09 beta - no mods, no addons and no gambit.

No CWR too? huh.gif

No CWR too? huh.gif

well yes, with CWR of course smile_o.gif

I tryed those new version of missions , and finaly no crash smile_o.gif ,but on Ambush mission when u going to bravo team , script doesn't start , and mission is stucked crazy_o.gif .

Got the updated missions, Ambush didnt crash at the start but the cutscene after the officer asks you to pull over to have a chat with bravo squad didnt kick in and the mission got stuck.

Retrieved this from my lenghty RPT.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Error in expression <_camera = "camera" camCreate [-89784.>

Error position: <_camera = "camera" camCreate [-89784.>

Only tried the updated missions once yet though smile_o.gif .

Reported 2 pages back..