Sign in to follow this  
Maddmatt

Info on upcoming 1.08 patch

[subliminal]

Get angry enough to make your own FSM mod... please!! tounge2.gif

[/subliminal]

vvv oHH THAT'S COOL! MadDogX vvv

(yes i'm pathetic, at work, hot project after hot project, and I counted the 1.08 fixes...172 give or take with my fried brain)

*grabs coat and heads home*

[subliminal]

Get angry enough to make your own FSM mod... please!! tounge2.gif

[/subliminal]

That's not subliminal. This is:

<span style='color:#ECF2F9'>Get angry enough to make your own FSM mod... please!!</span>

Back on topic:

Many major bugs and issues have been addressed in this patch, and I'm sure they're not stopping at that. So many people are demanding patches ASAP and at the same time demand this, that and the other bug to be fixed. But it doesn't work that way. They have fixed a sh*tload of bugs in this patch and they're not gonna stop at that.

There will be more patches to come.  wink_o.gif

isn't this suppose to come out on the 7th? where is it?

Its still the 6th in europe tounge2.gif

Adding to the above, i cant see any official mention of a release date?

Mareks news post still says "we'll get back to you with a release estimate once testing is done"

Its the 7th where the Devs are. I read an announcement that it was coming out on the 7th on the forums somewhere.

Its the 7th where the Devs are. I read an announcement that it was coming out on the 7th on the forums somewhere.

Not for another ~20 minutes it isnt.

Plus, why would they release it at the end of the actual day? Logical sense dictates they would release at the start or end of the working day.

Also "I read it somewhere" isnt really concrete evidence. Mareks post still says "we'll get back to you" so I'm going with: the usual pre-release rumours.

Id love the patch tomorrow as im off work, but dont BIS usually release on a friday? morning.

Quote[/b] ]I read an announcement that it was coming out on the 7th on the forums somewhere.

crystalball.jpg

"I see...a patch...coming from the dark woods and elves with weird hair and fast fingers...and some programmers who are held in dungeons...I see...I...see"

BTW, don´t know how it´s handled in the Czech republic, but tomorrow is an important christian celebration day and maybe they have their office shut.

where do you read that ?

I see that you've bought a bunch of crap on other forums. The devs themselves haven't said a thing about the release date and they are the ones in charge, so I don't expect anybody else to know any better. Besides, it's best not to set release dates for patches and so on. Remember what happened last time? It's just best to release it when it's done, not when you want it to be done.

it will be here when it will... biggrin_o.gif im off to get myself a new arma disc tomorow anyways smile_o.gif

Every time you guess on a date, BIS will move the release further to prove you wrong.

Hmmmm looks like someone is in a hurry for the Patch

- on the BIS WIKI, the changlog of patch 1.08 has been released. IF the patch will be released later today, is yet unknown. we do know that the patch comes in 2 flavors.

1 Arma_AtariPatch 1.08 size ~350MB

2 ArmA_Patch 1.05 to 1.08 size ~600MB

well, then that means its ready by needs to be hosted, so maybe there uploading now and wont release till later? but eh who knows

BTW, if u want some drama on release dates, go to the xbox 360 forum and every game thats not out yet has about 6103-59-03214580148-0218492179487319048 topics about release date rumors, its a joke....

goodnight.gif

-Ziggy- @ June 07 2007,05:15)]I hear it will come out May 25th yay.gif

nener.gif

Crap...that is long to wait then.. biggrin_o.gif

Edit: End still no released patch"1.08" to today.. tounge2.gif

DarkPhantom @ June 07 2007,08:51)]... we do know that the patch comes in 2 flavors.

1 Arma_AtariPatch 1.08 size ~350MB

2 ArmA_Patch 1.05 to 1.08 size ~600MB

And where does this info come from? I saw it on http://www.armedassault.eu/ but how do they know?

I would guess that the patch will come out tomorrow, if it's ready that is. Last minute issues could always cause a delay.

if the AI still can not be improved in 1.08, I will quit...

then you are ready to go, C U and good luck xmas_o.gif