Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

The 2 one is a pseudo heavy-machinegun with the aspect of a canon or it's, in fact, a canon?

Like some short of PAK-36.

Or may be like a Flak 38, with a high persing ammo with magazines of 20 each and a rapid fire, i don't think it could be AA but it will be a good weapon against light vehicles.

And another question, that canon or whatever it is, is going to be able to move?

keep on working LOD0 mesh based on game model, rest of model by me :P

T72B ERA+NSVT

t72be.jpg

normalmaps from game used in config

edit: will be soon added to VIBI pack, but some more details to add and test

How much difficult it would be to develop PT-91 from that? Dobra robota, check your PM wink_o.gif

keep on working LOD0 mesh based on game model, rest of model by me :P

T72B ERA+NSVT

t72be.jpg

normalmaps from game used in config

Looks great Vilas, now we have something to kick the ass of the M1A1 with. :P

Looks great Vilas, now we have something to kick the ass of the M1A1 with. :P

Agreed!

Hi,

Great addition to the game.

Its in conformity with historical/military context (Perfect choice for elite tank units of SLA).

Only one thing miss:

ht_era_2.jpg

Smoke discharger.

smile_o.gif

t72pack.jpg

T72 in VIBI

- version like A, without smoke launchers

- normal M/B version with NSV

- version with ERA and smoke lauchers like on pic from Soviet biggrin_o.gif

but soone i hope to add super textures by TOPAS to this pack and make it finally good looking biggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

NICE! The one to the far right looks lovely.

Hey Vilas, what about the ShKH DANA 152mm self-propelled howitzer? From what I remember, a lot of Warsaw Pact countries used them, from Czech Republic/Slovakia, Poland, to the Russians. Any chance of seeing that sometime in the future?

Probably the wrong place to ask but ... I accidently deleted one of the excellent Vilas .pbo's & now get error messages trashing all my custom missions - can anyone plse tell me which pack has the 'vilas forces' .pbo? thanks if you can help

just delete this class in mission

open mission.sqm by NOTEPAD and deleted "addons required" or something like that

the same way of edit missions as in OFP

Vilas: could you please release civilian vehicles from VIBI pack as a standalone (you don't need the new ammo_types etc..)? Buses, vans, cars...?

Thanks for the reply Vilas - would normally have done that, but there is no mention of the 'vilas forces' in the mission.txt - it must be something I've added within the description.ext & I've not a clue what, other than the basic Vilas mod. Anyway will have to post in the troubleshooting section.....

Again - the mods are excellent & have spawned a generation of missions all on their own.... keep it up

send me mission via e-mail , my email is in my profile

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]The high survivability of the tank on the battlefield is due to its low silhouette (2,226 mm), use of smoke generating equipment and the 902B Tucha smoke screening system, use of a system for protection against napalm effects and the 3ETs13 Iney quick-acting fire-extinguishing equipment.

T-72_022.JPG

T-72_024.JPG

T-72_025.JPG

T-72_026.JPG

The Tank Master (www.thetankmaster.com)

smile_o.gif

I cann weit too see these addon on my comp. As oweys great work Vilas.

Just keep doing.

t72banowatzcropeddp0.jpg

And here is same t72 from Serb army-modern version on Belgrade army fear. Picter taken by Maddog.

wondering if there was any more info or any screenies of the bandits addon ?

what concerns bandits ? i haven't done missions yet, addon was made to police units in POL addon but useless untill now :/

i wanted to create MP mission with both sides, but i still haven't finished my SP 1985 campaign, so other work wait for more time biggrin_o.gif

what i want to say here:

finally i received TOPAS textures for 2 S1 Gozdik and OT64 SKOT so i put on FTP new VIBI, it has also small "polished" things like:

- new turret for SKOT

- new tracks for BMP-1, 2S1

no more changes than those 3 models in better quality

Vilas your awesome! I love your addons!

But, you should try and make some Insurgents!

if you can make player models(as far as I know its just about impossible without the tools), you should make some of the Vechicles that are ou used in Iraq/Agfghanistan by the US, and maybe the Brits(just so they dont feel left out) thumbs-up.gif

notworthy.gif

Been messing around your addons today - LOVE them!! However I was wondring why the 2S1 and 2S7 don't have a proxy for the commander - are you gonna fix that in a future release?  huh.gif

Vilas, you do fantastic work. Love using the units you've created.

I'm having a funny problem with the Vietnam pack at the moment. M79 and SKS aren't working. The models are there, but they come up with an error message when you try to use them. I did have one CTD when I tried to load up your SKS troops.

Apart from that, well done on some great work!

Hello Vilas. Seems that we have been working on same addons: T-90 for example. Have you been working on T-55 pack also?

I`ve question. Why Vilas still cannot post? I dont like such disregard...