Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Hi mate,

Just download the basic vilas mod. It should be there. Good luck

Lennard.

answer and instruction about addons as on first topic:

basic pack Vilas_MOD contain miscalenous weapons, and player choose one of configs he wish hard, close range, BIS compatible (usefull in SP missions)

other addons that require basic pack are just units using weapons from basic pack, because it makes construction easier

VILAS_MOD is just weapon pack !

units that use weapons are in units addons as CWC, RUS, POL, GUE, NAM, flectarn, others

there are selfstanding addons too,

Thanks Vilas and Lennard - appreciate your help wink_o.gif

I think I am doing something wrong in the installation, the basic rar contains 5 pbo's

Do I install all of them, or just a few of them?

I keeep encountering problems when I install your mods. I want to know If I am doing something wrong.

According to the second section in the readme file included with the basic mod, you need 2 of the 5 files. vilas_mod.pbo and ONE of the config files to suit your tastes. Probably best to select the vilas_config_BIS.pbo.

So copy vilas_mod.pbo AND vilas_config_BIS.pbo into your addon directory and you should be good to go.

yes 2 of 5 files

vilas_mod is file cnaining models, textures, static weapons

one of configs

configs are:

CS - closer rang , it is good when playing SP missions agains my AI, than there is more fun AI will not kill you from such long distance as in vanila ARMA, BIS gave AI max range of fire from rifle 400 m, in my CS config AI uses rifles at about 200 meters

EASY - something between CS and BIS, useless, i will delete it in next release

BIS - BIS compatible

HARD - hahahaha, if someone like it, much more dangerous gameplay than vanila BIS, weapons with 2 times smaller dispersion, some bullets stronger

now i am making myself holidays

Hi vilas in basic pack is missing AH-1Z Sahrani. Where is she ? biggrin_o.gif

@

Col Faulkner

Vilas is my friend and question was for moderators.  

Ok, sorry, my mistake. It just looked like you were being petulant.

@ Col. Faulkner no problem mate. smile_o.gif Have a nice day...

Simply just curious! Are the 2S1 and 2S7 here for the looks - or has anyone actually made some scripting for them? huh.gif

2s7 was planned as object to destroy, but i don't have time for missionmaking or any fun/game related, simply too busy

2s1 can be used as other tanks, in mission as support gun (just give no fuel) but has no scripting at all

just like my SCUD model, it is just object, to be used in missions like "destroy convoi"

Hi vilas in basic pack is missing AH-1Z Sahrani. Where is she. The RACS air cavalery is still weak biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

AH1 Green is in Vilas_AIR, together with chopers in Soviet/Russian style with red stars

AH1 in RACS camo is in AIR pack or in SAH pack (i don't remember now, i will be in home in MOnday, so i can check)

Say would it be possible to include an olive uniform soldier for the west in the basic pack ?

if so ill be gratefull and having fun pistols.gif

Where r u man. I m woring about u. Nothing about the tools relising, nothing new to report. Thets just dont look like u. I hope u r making somthing good and it just going too bee buum.

Just keep up the good work.

And i hope will see u beck soon.

all the best. rofl.gif

smile_o.gif

personal life, some other work, i haven't even time to check new tools smile_o.gif

This could be that the packs were made for 1.07 but I'm using the base mod and the WW2 pack and some of the weapons crash the game.

What would I need to type in a soldiers Init to equip him with the RPD from the nam pack?

What would I need to type in a soldiers Init to equip him with the RPD from the nam pack?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">RemoveAllWeapons this;this addmagazine "VIL_100Rnd_RPD_drum";this addweapon "vil_RPD";this addmagazine "VIL_100Rnd_RPD_drum"

You have to type the 'addmagazine' line for each magazine ie.if you want 3 mags you copy and paste it 3 times,jus remember to put the ' ; ' after each command

Hope this is what you meant

Theres probably a faster\easier way of doing this im not that familiar with all the arma commands yet.......

wink_o.gif

All the best

Dan

Easier way is to just edit in the weapon and magazines in the addons cpp. This way, you dont have to redo those steps all the time.

well hey vila, any news bout ur PKS and other machine guns? been waiting for ages

anyway take care hope from u and great job by the way, regards

sorry if this has been covered but the new weapons ,ect. are invisible to me , i have installed both the base pbo and vila's vietnam addon yet all are invisible and the player looks like he's in the normal standing position

huh.gif? help?