Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Great work gentlemen. I remember when i came into the army years back the PASGT vest was standard issue still . Also the Alice suspenders and belt went over the vest instead of under, and the ammo pouches were int he front with canteens on the sides. and a big poofy dump pouch with poncho and liner in the center of your back....made it rather uncomfortable to travel ina vehicle or helicopter sad_o.gif .

Just another though how about adding a sling hanging from the weapon?

Veyr nice. Will look better with normal maps and such for creases in the uniform and so-forth. But looking very impressive.

Veyr nice. Will look better with normal maps and such for creases in the uniform and so-forth. But looking very impressive.

I have set the shading to very low just for the sake of showing the texture in game and not being screwed up by default BiS normals wink_o.gif

ATM, working on adding more detail and extras; e.g. the above mentioned A.L.I.C.E. smile_o.gif

And...

42773803yf8.jpg

...here's Alice - more or less; just a test; details will be added and textures refined. Just a 1st run for now. wink_o.gif

I"m VERY impressed. Excellent work. I can't really nit-pick anymore. You've done an awesome job! Vilas and you make a good team.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Vilas, will we see a conversion from Flashpoint of your excellent WWI and WWII infantry and heavy machineguns?

Here is a soviet soldier that could be in the 85 pack.

sovietrm6.jpg

Wasnt even sure if i should show the pic after these awesome pics from Topas huh.gif

pk_pkm.jpg

nrpd.jpg

rus_of.jpg

nsa.jpg

textures of woodland are temporary, it just shows soldiers models in BDU and PASGT vest, but I would like to show that is in cooperation with other addonmakers and with help of Them my new 1985 is in progress

new weapons models, normal maps will make quality of my addons much better

but new pack will contain new weapons pack, smaller, but with much biger quality which compressed sceens don't show

reworked Sa58, RPD, AK family, G3 (for FIA guerillas)

reworked and realistic models of PK and PKM (top screen)

now i have to do some config fixes, wounds and etc.

theses JPG are strongly compressed to have less than 100 kb, but I am showing this screens in hope to find missionmaker too :P

mega thanx to Synide for MLODS, Yaciek, Topas, Marcin, ShadowNX , Skaven for letting use and modify his weapons and etc.

They all look incredible Vilas - thanks mate smile_o.gif

Stew

Nice work Vilas,

I'm glad you joined arma editing again biggrin_o.gif

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

Think hes rather happy now that the new tools finally work for him.

As a result one of the most annoying thing on the old addosn will be gone: the horrible artifacts that old textview created when you had to save a file from paa to tga and back few times.

So as you can see the new stuff looks promising and as soon as i find the time i will add my share to the coldwar minimod, new KZS and KLMK suits for example.

Have you got an island ?

I have finished malden and 95% done on nogova , would love to use your troops on there ,would be just like old times .

If you wanna see them used in the project contact me or Vilas with details please.

I dont think he has any Islands for the project yet.

The new weapons and these US soldiers look really juicy.

There is a serious rise in quality indeed. biggrin_o.gif

Lord Almighty!! Finally!!! A realistic PK AND PKM!

AND RPD!!!! Man, u deserve the highest praise!!

Can u plz make the mags for those PK weapons compatible with RHS weapons module (one more mag type in the "magazine" section?)?..

is there any way i can get Vilas tracer mod or addon? I heard about it and cant find it anywhere... is it a script? or what... i want to check it out... im tryin to make a tracer addon myself and i want to use bis standard tracers like vilas except i want to make the tracers a little brighter and a little thicker...

Since it looks like you guys are editing the models, is there anyway something can be done about the officer's cap? it sticks out quite a bit.

The weapons are getting a seperate pbo right now.

little progress report:

cwc1re8.jpg

n85_akms.jpg

n85_crew.jpg

n85_usa.jpg

n85_usb.jpg

weapons will be in separet file, also Skaven let me some time ago to use and modify his addons, so my old M60 will be replaced by his CS M60 model, but M16A1 is made by me, by reediting BIS M16A2

but we need missionmakers