Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Thanks for the swimmming vid Shadak notworthy.gif

How do the AI react in the water? Do they follow you and your commands? and what happens when you shoot and kill a unit swimming what are the animations like? can you demonstrate this also please?

http://mega-file.net/file.php?file=d3540cc755bad468f6a2ec8a9f52d11e

And when you stay in the water for some time... the equipment drops from you and I couldnt pick it up again  crazy_o.gif

Wow thanks, I just wanted to see if the bodies floated or sunk crazy_o.gif

And thats some crazy stuff going on there with the loadout dropping into the water. Are czech owners reporting these kind of bugs to BIS on their own forums?

Quote[/b] ]Are czech owners reporting these kind of bugs to BIS on their own forums?

It´s not a bug.

Am I the only one reacting to the voices being worse than OFP?

"ALL ... move to ... THAT ... tree"

You got a point there.

It sounds like every word was recorded by a different person in different contexts and glued together to a whole sentence (which actually could be the case here icon_rolleyes.gif ).

Quote[/b] ]Are czech owners reporting these kind of bugs to BIS on their own forums?

It´s not a bug.

Care to elaborate more?

Am I the only one reacting to the voices being worse than OFP?

"ALL ... move to ... THAT ... tree"

You got a point there.

It sounds like every word was recorded by a different person in different contexts and glued together to a whole sentence (which actually could be the case here icon_rolleyes.gif ).

In combat they sound weird but check Spook's Sahrani footage, much better voices than OPF...

Thanks alot for the footage spook, hell nice smile_o.gif .

did someone tried to swim with riffle, ammo, helmet, west, boots, cloath, grenades?

SPOOCK´s footage

(+) Stupid attack [28.71 MB]

(+) Sahrani - traveling around Sahrani (lighthouse, scenery, tank, ship, bridge detonation, ) [80.24 MB]

info: stahni soubor = download file

hey, any mirrors?

It´s not a bug.

Care to elaborate more?

BIS said before the game was released that you'd drop everything but your sidearm while swimming, if I remember right.

It´s not a bug.

Care to elaborate more?

BIS said before the game was released that you'd drop everything but your sidearm while swimming, if I remember right.

Yes you are right! And I thought it was supposed to happen as soon as you entered the water. However, it seems that you now have a limited amount of time that you can swim with your weapons before you are forced to drop them! .... Anyone counted this time yet?  smile_o.gif

Hey can sombody please mirror SPOOCK´s footage I am getting 3.8 kb/s sad_o.gif

I am getting 6.5, not good.

SPOOCK´s footage - mirror - armedassault.sk

(+) Sahrani - traveling around Sahrani (lighthouse, scenery, tank, ship, bridge detonation, ) [80.24 MB]

Except for Spoock's videos Armaholic.com is hosting all these new videos.

Spoocks footage will be added soon aswell.

SPOOCK´s footage - mirror - armedassault.sk

Please say that the stupidAttack soundtrack is all from the game smile_o.gif .

Awesome video Spook, arma is truely beautiful. Afew things I could critic like the tank buried in the beach [simulated sand!] but hey Im in a goodmood biggrin_o.gif

Cheers.

It´s not a bug.

Care to elaborate more?

Yes you are right! And I thought it was supposed to happen as soon as you entered the water. However, it seems that you now have a limited amount of time that you can swim with your weapons before you are forced to drop them! .... Anyone counted this time yet?  smile_o.gif

ok thanks I must of missed that info. I take it back its not a bug  confused_o.gif

Spook nice video of Sahrani smile_o.gif .

Graphics ser up on low

whats that mean?

Was this video in high detail?

Excellent movies Spook. I enjoyed watching your movies a lot.

Nice music to go with the movie aswell  biggrin_o.gif

Armaholic.com has your movies added to the database aswell. If people want they can even view them in stream  xmas_o.gif

Ugh...god...noo....that 134 ai vid was really disapppointing sad_o.gif The stupid, cumbersome, crappy old ofp command system is still there! I thought they said there was going to a new, brothers-in-arms style command system. I thought directing flanks and supresses could be really cool with the new ai. Too bad its going to be hell and simply not fun sad_o.gif

I never quite understood why they called ofp and arma "tactical shooters" when the command system is far to limited and crappy to actually perform basic tactical movements without your AI being too stupid to listen to you and survive.

What are you talking about?

Of course ordering around 134 AI soldiers is going to be cumbersome. Have you ever tried organizing 134 people and getting them to do what you want them to do in real life? Hell, it's hard even with 30 people!

As for the BIA command system, I'm not sure how that would work in ArmA. It's very fluid and efficient for a small 6-man squad shooter a game like Brothers in Arms, with relatively restrictive environments. But it would probably break down once you increase the number of soldiers under command and apply it to wide open, free-roaming maps.

What makes you think that you can't flank or suppress with your squad in ArmA? For god's sake, you haven't even tried it yet. In Elite you could assign squad members to different teams and send them into flanking positions.

Cheers for your latest videos Shadak smile_o.gif

On the 136 AI and command issue. There is a reason in RL Squads don't consist of that many guys. I think you can refer to it as over-stacked.

For anyone who wants to get some platoon/company action going, rather hope that CoC releases a new version of their Command Engine soon.

I hope BIS improved the Color-Team control tho. So you can give them different formations and stuff. Seemed in the video anyways,that they all formed up on the guy they were following.