Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

That's some respectable boomboom. confused_o.gif

Need bigger impact for sure.

New movies mirrored at Armaholic.com.

And thank you for making those new movies. Very much appreciated. I was lloking forward to this AI townfight.

I must say I am impressed, AI behaviour is sometimes really very good.

The way the cover eachoter in different directions is the best I have seen in any game so far.

I know this is a bit offtopic, but the best way to use camera.sqs is to make a trigger activated on radio alpha. Set it to repeatedly. On Activation: player exec "camera.sqs" That way you can play and just press the radio alpha either in your map radio or the command menu and when you are done press the V button, or what every you weapon optics button is and it will exit the camera and you can continue playing. Then press radio alpha and use camera again. L button is to turn off crosshair in camera. This is just from OFP don't know if it is the same in ARMA

The artillary seems a bit weak, but the CAS videos were very impressive! thumbs-up.gif

And Shadak, i still love to see the AI doing their thing, its so much better then OFP, thanks for the vids biggrin_o.gif

Yup, but clearing corners get them in trouble. Doesn't seem like they sweep the edge of the corner or acquire quickly. Small complaint, but if it could be fixed, the AI would be far more deadly. (not really sure ATM if I really want that biggrin_o.gif )

Just would like to remove the obviousness of the 'corner o' death'. I understand corners or any other funneling obstacle that quickly exposes you is a slaughter point, Just would like the AI to not charge to their deaths. smile_o.gif

I will have much more time tomorrow... So I'll try something with elite units smile_o.gif

The new AI is interesting. They seem to work together much better than OFP, so a team of them is more than the sum of their parts.

Their reaction time, of course, is still much slower than a human player's. But, I think that if they made AI's as quick as a person they would be formidable to say the least. Heck, they'd mop the floor with me. It would be a bit discouraging.

could we have some night fights please ?

Will post a vid probably tomorrow. It looks pretty kewl. The vision even "clears" slowly after switching from Night vision back to normal so you dont see shit for a few seconds smile_o.gif

Geeze, why does everybody care about realy stupid details like "removing magazines" and not big omisions, like accurate damage from artillery and bombs?

Because it's cake to mod the artillery and bomb damage. The other? Not so easy.

Geeze, why does everybody care about realy stupid details like "removing magazines" and not big omisions, like accurate damage from artillery and bombs?

Because it's cake to mod the artillery and bomb damage. The other? Not so easy.

As nice as it is to have details like removing magazines, it really isn't worth it to capture a video. All you really need is an answer, and we already know the answer now.

could we have some night fights please ?

Will post a vid probably tomorrow. It looks pretty kewl. The vision even "clears" slowly after switching from Night vision back to normal so you dont see shit for a few seconds smile_o.gif

thank you for your job, keep them coming wink_o.gif

Cool, that a nice (and realistic) detail, seems like HDR has more uses then i thought smile_o.gif

I hope we can turn off all that talking, for those of us using voice com. lol I`d go bonkers listening to that particular battle chatter shiz.

Now if firing a flare would blind an NV goggle user it would make some pretty interesting tactical situtations during the night.. tounge2.gif

Now if firing a flare would blind an NV goggle user it would make some pretty interesting tactical situtations during the night.. tounge2.gif

AFAIK you can blind NV users with flares in ArmA.

Hi shadak, thx for all the videos over here, can you do me a favor please?

Can u record a video about the CTI multiplayer mode, were we can see how the convoy works and how you get reinforcements?

if the video gets too big - no problem, your the best. let it have 10 minutes and 200MB Filesize if it wants to.

You will make me very very happy with this video!

Other people will be happy too i think. biggrin_o.gif

greetings, Kev