Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

well thats good news ,at least that stops the speculation about STEAMing pile of crap.

Maybe he speak only about Czech and Polish customers biggrin_o.gif

nah theres a czech section of the forum for that wink_o.gif

Well, I haven't seen anybody from BI on Czech forum for months  icon_rolleyes.gif  Actually, I don't see why they should post informations specially for Czechs right there  biggrin_o.gif  For that is Czech version of official BI website.

The final release date is the day you walk into your local game store and say "Bloody hell that's Armed Assault on the shelf over there" smile_o.gif

hum.. im not so sure about that.. confused_o.gif

Don't know if you noticed when you were here this vacations...

in games concern Portugal is always the last place to have the newest PC Games, ie, Portugal always get them latter comparing to other countries sad_o.gif

Please make me believe it woun't happen with ArmA

i think people would get the games much faster into stores if you wouldn't need to translate the games into spanish , french , german , and ect... wink_o.gif

if everything was english it would be much easier or maybe the original language? crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

just one of those small things you can't do much about to change in the word i think biggrin_o.gif

True but then a large portion of the world wouldn't buy it because they have no idea what their saying wink_o.gif

@ Placebo;

Quote[/b] ]

GimpyBassturd...

I just saw one of these AA update sites, said that  it was 75% complete in may,  

What, as a rough guess, is the percentage of completion of Armed Assault right now?

@ Placebo;
Quote[/b] ]

GimpyBassturd...

I just saw one of these AA update sites, said that it was 75% complete in may,

What, as a rough guess, is the percentage of completion of Armed Assault right now?

75.1% wink_o.gif

My OPINION is they must be all but finished, dealing with possible publishers and getting ready for a marketing campaign of some sort.

Nice long vacations, refreshed and hopefully not holding on for the big Christmas sales time. Heck, release it right before the school year starts so college and high school kids around the world can't focus on the school work.

Us old married farts will just call in sick biggrin_o.gif

Random question - with the ability to use animations within animations, would that mean it's now possible to reload while moving?

Now wouldn't THAT be sweet!

One bannana for the possibility.

yay.gif

would that mean it's now possible to reload while moving?

Maybe wink_o.gif

Maybe wink_o.gif

That means a yes.

Well I for one am looking forward to armed assault!!!

I'm going to migrate the new feckin Zombie Mod for it ASAP. I have ideas and I need a better scripting language to implement them with....

I also hope the 64 group per side limitation is a thing of the past. Come on BIS there's 5Ghz processors available nowadays, it's time to scale up those battles!!! tounge2.gif

Personally I am looking forward to the wildlife addons, especially if they can be used against your enemy to startle them, e.g. make a rabbit run and watch the opposition shoot at it nener.gif

Imagine the scenario, it's dark, you have no NVG, and you hear rustling... is it a rabbit, or is it the enemy? notworthy.gif

BIS you better not screw this up!! I'm 34, I don't have years to wait to play your games biggrin_o.gif

I was wondering, is AA gonna have real way to aim and call artillery strikes? ,, oh speakin of that, i never was able to get the laser designator to work in RTS2 , the A10 wouldnt get any target to drop while we used it was it just not working?

Maybe wink_o.gif

That means a yes.

I just hope that reloading while moving would reduce your speed, because if it would be possible to reload while running, that would not be too realistic. It's possible, but it takes too much time compared to reloading while standing still or better yet, kneeling.

Try to reload AK47 while running... wink_o.gif

Imagine the scenario, it's dark, you have no NVG, and you hear rustling... is it a rabbit, or is it the enemy?   notworthy.gif

.... Or is it a Zombie?  biggrin_o.gif

@Zombie_Mod ... at 34 your a spring chicken m8!  wink_o.gif

Indeed...movement would cause your body to be unbalanced and some other things,one would think its smarter to reload on the ground while not walking or running.

Yeah, that's why i think there's nothing wrong with OFP reloading. If you want it to be realistic, that is (or close to realistic).

There's nothing wrong with the way it's done in OFP. It actually promotes good tactics but it'd still be nice to be able to move in certain situations ... e.g. running away from zombies in Nogova Virus. wink_o.gif

BIS you better not screw this up!! I'm 34, I don't have years to wait to play your games     biggrin_o.gif

lmfao.. that made me laugh rofl.gif

Hm...now if it could have more animations such as charcter having frutstration and maybe incorrectly placing a bullet or not placing it that would help a bit in the realism factor because it ain't easy to load while moving,much less runnin.

OH god I hope you cant run and reload!!! a small movement would be nice, even a walk, but please NO NO NO NO NO BF2 run reloads. Thats almost as bad as dolphin diving banghead.gif

I don't really got any army experience, but wouldn't running and reloading be a waste of time? I mean, if you are under fire, running at top speed with lots of gear on, trying to reload would be quite difficult. It probably take you less time to run to the cover and then reload, than reloading while running to the cover...

OH god I hope you cant run and reload!!! a small movement would be nice, even a walk, but please NO NO NO NO NO BF2 run reloads. Thats almost as bad as dolphin diving banghead.gif

yeah, Say no to Reload While on the Move!

Guys there are ways to reload while running! don't knock that ideia down, plz..

i bet BIS would do it GOOD! wink_o.gif