Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

calm before the storm... calm before the storm... calm before the storm... calm... crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif why isn't anything happening already banghead.gif William's been idle for too long as well help.gif

I just saw one of these AA update sites, said that it was 75% complete in may, but i saw an interview with some AA guy saying were probably be done in june. what the hell? are they just telling us we'll be done next week over and over again so we dont lose intrest?

I just saw one of these AA update sites, said that it was 75% complete in may, but i saw an interview with some AA guy saying were probably be done in june. what the hell? are they just telling us we'll be done next week over and over again so we dont lose intrest?

ho comon guys.. don't be so negative..

May, June, July, August => 3 months

who cares?... 3 sec, 3 mins, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, its all the same.

Our job is just wait. We are already used to it! It's what we do best. inlove.gif

edit: agost = August

I just saw one of these AA update sites, said that  it was 75% complete in may,  but i saw an interview with some AA guy saying were probably be done in june.  what the hell? are they just telling us  we'll be done next week over and over again so we dont lose intrest?

ho comon guys.. don't be so negative..

May, June, July, August => 3 months

who cares?... 3 sec, 3 mins, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, its all the same.

Our job is just wait. We are already used to it! It's what we do best.  inlove.gif

edit: agost = August

Are you a Politician ?

All we need is a little progress report. To say it will be done when it is done is a little lame. Even sorry guys but we have a problem ... would be enough. Now Q3 is out of the question for sure... it takes too long to get through the Censors.

So we are left to guess and groan about it amongst ourselves...

BIS is not a very big team and these delays will roll on to OFP2 they are not magicians.

Having a bad day... Regular Server is down.... Cenus is on... Tax is due.. and NO AA info banghead.gif

Ok then, lock yourself in cupboard for 3 years and when you get out let us know if felt the same as 3 seconds tounge2.gif

I don't like waiting ... every second, minute, hour, day, week, month or year is a moment of my finite life.

Ok then, lock yourself in cupboard for 3 years and when you get out let us know if felt the same as 3 seconds tounge2.gif

I don't like waiting ... every second, minute, hour, day, week, month or year is a moment of my finite life.

i have done it for 4 years.. wasted 4 years of my life..

but its true.. some new info would be nice.

Believe it or not I've had OFP for 1/3 of my life. LoL tounge2.gif

I suppose the next update might be around the Leipzig Game Convention (24th -27th Aug).

confused_o.gif

I suppose the next update might be around the Leipzig Game Convention (24th -27th Aug).

confused_o.gif

I hope so...

Quote[/b] ]Give use the beta version demo with a editor and we will make our own campains. Then we got something to do, and in the mean time they can work on perfection.

now, why would BI do such thing?

Quote[/b] ](Is there a press demo ?)

yes there was a press demo, as there is a alpha/beta version as well.

Quote[/b] ]5 Years is a long, long time to be waiting for a game. Expections are ultra high, and now a days we all get horny when there is a pic or a video of what is to become.

So you mean you didn't play OFP, RES and the other expensions but you been waiting for ArmA since 5 years? Or OFP? Omg, then you knew stuff nobody else would have known back then.

Quote[/b] ]Release dates had been published and ..... (I woun'd go there)

BI has not released a date, but other people. So, as long as BI doesn't announce a release date, there is non...

---

And what's all the fuss anyway... you all will buy it anyway. If it is released tomorrow, in 2 months or H1 2007... Of course BI could release what they got and then you all wont be spamming this thread no more. But the new thread that would be called "ArmA Bug Thread and Complaints" nener.gif

It is a bit of a problem if on your official froum you still have stated the original h1 release date.

Makes newcommers feel like the place is some forgotten back relic with cobwebs growing in the rafters, with a heap of pensioners inside talking feverishly about the comming of judgement day.

It is a bit of a problem if on your official froum you still have stated the original h1 release date.

Fixed smile_o.gif

Placebo is back in true form. rofl.gif

(welcome back to the trenches)

At this point, after all the progress, I think no news is good news. I'm liking what I see, and know BIS is driven by their own inspiration. smile_o.gif

2 Placebo: is Q3 2006 final release date??? crazy_o.gif

The final release date is the day you walk into your local game store and say "Bloody hell that's Armed Assault on the shelf over there" smile_o.gif

!!!Placebo is back!!! notworthy.gif

Congrats for your weeding smile_o.gif

any chance to see photos from your holidays? whistle.gif

"Bloody hell that's Armed Assault on the shelf over there" smile_o.gif

rofl.gif HA-HA that's just the way it is!!! biggrin_o.gif

Dammit , i wanna get in my little bird heli and strafe some bastards with a glorious spray from the side minigun and it is friggin killin me. i havent done that since my opf disk went bad on me, complete the damn game

Quote[/b] ]"Bloody hell that's Armed Assault on the shelf over there"

I'll say "Today is raining... because Armed Assault on the shelf over there" notworthy.gifrofl.gif

Dammit , i wanna get in my little bird heli and strafe some bastards with a glorious spray from the side minigun and it is friggin killin me. i havent done that since my opf disk went bad on me, complete the damn game

to be fair mate i dont think this sort of attitude will make them work any faster, however i can feel ur frustration

bootneckofficer

any chance to see photos from your holidays? whistle.gif

Yeah I'll put some in the photography thread in OT one day smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The final release date is the day you walk into your local game store and say "Bloody hell that's Armed Assault on the shelf over there" smile_o.gif

well thats good news ,at least that stops the speculation about STEAMing pile of crap.