I love this map and South Zagoria remake of Chernarus also. I was wondering will you ever consider adding UTES into this map since it was supposed to be SE off Cherno and perhaps remaking similar islands like the ones found in Chernarus Plus?

The prison off the SW coast of Cherno from DayZ SA looks pretty cool. 

• Like 4

On 10/26/2017 at 8:33 AM, Valken said:

I love this map and South Zagoria remake of Chernarus also. I was wondering will you ever consider adding UTES into this map since it was supposed to be SE off Cherno and perhaps remaking similar islands like the ones found in Chernarus Plus?

The prison off the SW coast of Cherno from DayZ SA looks pretty cool. 

Let's just say we are in the works of combining work. Utes may or may not make it :D

• Like 2

Arigatou!! :)

lots of floating things  i havent seen yet fixed.. [thumbsUp]

My players are getting kicked after the update. Please advise and thanks in advance. Oh, and awesome job with the huge list of fixes. Thanks

• Thanks 1

@BigDad You probably need to check your @Chernarus Redux folder & confirm that you put the new server key in your Arma3 "keys" folder.

Use your ftp program & do a directory comparison to your local @Chernarus Redux folder. You could also do a steam repair on your local folder to see if you uploaded a corrupt version.

Getting a lot of RPT spam re: the removed buildings PBO now. Majority is this:

20:07:02 No roadway in road ca\chernarusredux_buildings\decalsdamagefloor0001_3_xl.p3d
20:07:02 No roadway in road ca\chernarusredux_buildings\decalsdamagefloor0015_7_alphamasked_xl.p3d
20:07:02 No roadway in road ca\chernarusredux_buildings\decalleakingmossy0019_1_alphamasked_xl.p3d
20:07:02 No roadway in road ca\chernarusredux_buildings\decalsdamagefloor0015_1_alphamasked_xl.p3d

With other p3ds spamming at times. At server start I also see these warnings:

17:00:41 LODShape::Preload: shape 'ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight01.p3d' not found
17:00:41 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight01.p3d
17:00:41 LODShape::Preload: shape 'ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight02.p3d' not found
17:00:41 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight02.p3d
17:00:41 LODShape::Preload: shape 'ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight03.p3d' not found
17:00:41 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight03.p3d
17:00:41 LODShape::Preload: shape 'ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight04.p3d' not found
17:00:41 Warning Message: Cannot open object ca\chernarusredux_buildings\es_ivy_straight04.p3d

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Grahame

• Thanks 1

Are all the interior doors necessary on the new enterable buildings? It makes navigating the houses very clumsy and frustrating. 90% of the time the door you're accessing opens towards you and you get glitched inside it and stuck for 2 seconds. I've also come across many entry ways that aren't even accessible, the entry height is either too low or above the ground.

A bit of an announcement in where CHR development stands. Most of you all may have noticed we've been posting a couple of teasers here and there of what we've been working on but haven't seen any actual progression or official announcements happening so may have been wondering what's going on.

We've been in the middle of developing the next release but due to some real life situations and other various reasons happening to some of our dev team members, we have been reworking our internal team structure such as adjusting project management tasks, streamlined reporting mechanisms, moving to a new development platform and further changes and tweaks to fit the currently active development team work style. This has been a long process for us to work through but at the same time, it has been a long wait for all of you CHR supporters and I would like to thank every one of you for your continuous support.

With above said, I am happy to say we have gotten to a point we are comfortable with the results and have stepped over a large milestone with development for CHR. Oh by the way, a new release is coming soon(tm).

A few things below would be some items we've been working on.

Balota airfield rework teaser

As well a list below.

- 2 new implementations will be introduced to the map for the first time. (Thanks to NiiRoZz, Smiffy, Dan Tronic)
- 2 existing locations will be updated. (Thanks to WreckedEm, WetNreckless)
- 2 previous implementations will be revamped. (Thanks to NiiRoZz, Dan Tronic, WreckedEm)

- Stabilized shifted buildings throughout map. A lot of the buildings are now placed correctly as well as driven down in to the terrain to allow players to enter them. (This will be a continuous effort going forward. For this release, we have fixed around 9 buildings map wide.) 

We hope with above information, all of you will continue supporting us with the development of CHR.

Thanks,
Yukihito23

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

sorry if this has been mentioned or asked before, but is the height map updated with more detail in those super smooth, flat, open fields or is this mostly new object placement?

either way. looks great!

The airfield looks fantastic...

Thanks for all the hardwork gents!!

Great map and concept! Already like it a lot even though I played it for few hours. But will you change the look of the vanilla roads and other concrete structures on the ground to look less clean? It is maybe already in progress ... imo it would greatly add up to the post-apo feeling that is already there.

Have you guys found a way around the fluorescent ponds? And the darkening of the view when looking at them?

Guys, the work on 0.48 looks pretty slick, especially the NE airfield....seriously loving that car park, that flyby gave me the Monroeville Mall feels from Dawn of the Dead.(circa78) 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Dan Tronic said:

Update 0.48 (Coming Soon) 

oh a Christmas present or something to look forward too in the new year

cause fuck that's some horny update incoming

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

Have you guys found a way around the fluorescent ponds? And the darkening of the view when looking at them?

No unfortunately, that will forever be an Arma 3 issue.

• Like 1

That is some very impressive work.

The new areas are insanely cool... the underground tunnel is crazy...

Keep up the great work... I just finished off an Escape Cherno Redux for Ravage and one of the extract points is an airfield... Maybe some won't want to leave now :don11:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, yukihito23 said:

Chernarus Redux v0.48 has been released.

thx for the early xmas present

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

That is some very impressive work.

The new areas are insanely cool... the underground tunnel is crazy...

Keep up the great work... I just finished off an Escape Cherno Redux for Ravage and one of the extract points is an airfield... Maybe some won't want to leave now :don11:

You’re gonna post that somewhere at some point, right? Gimme gimme :)

• Like 3