Hey Lord Jar been a JSRS fan since the A2 days.¬†Best sound mod by far ūüėČ

The unsuppressed rifle sfx are great but suppressed firing sounds are a bit too quiet atm need a bit more punch/bass especially from the 3rd person point of view...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LordJarhead said:

Yes, and one of the clients used the reloading sounds and ArmA3 spreads this to all clients connected. That's a known issue that has no solution. It's been there since Arma2 if I remember correctly. 

LJ 

This means that some of clients use old JSRS version right?

16 hours ago, LordJarhead said:

Just did, thanks for reminding me!

LJ

Thank you very much

Hi there Jarhead hope you are doing well mate.

Just noticed after getting back in and playing again that the attached spotting rifle rounds from RHS & CUP SMAW's make an explosive impact sound. Also on the RHS version the spotting rifle firing sound makes a sound almost akin to firing the launcher itself.

Waaaaay back when someone made a fix for it on the RHS versions which I do have the file for however it doesn't function all too well anymore, it only changes the sound on the up close impacts not the distant ones (or maybe its got the wrong sound tail added on?) Just wondering if this is something you might be able to fix in the compatibility patches?

Hello and Happy new Year to all!!

Thanks so much for the latest updates...

Just noticed something I don't know if you are aware.. When cluster rounds impact there are clipping sounds as the explosions happen and they continue long after the impact

so in the end you can hear¬†mostly clipping where you should hear the explosion echoes. Sounds like there is an overload of sound generation. Maybe you could have a look at this if not already??¬†Thanks ūüôā¬†

Good day @LordJarhead

I have discovered a problem  - JSRs-soundmod- version -CE.19.1119.

The MX-rifle indoors sounds like a shot with a sound supressor. 

I checked this, the problem applies only to the basic MX model (not sniper MX, not short MX, not a machine gun MX)

Reproduction steps:

1. Place in the map Ammo Bearer or Combat Lafe Saver (which are equipped with a basic version of  MX) near any building.

2. shoot outside and inside the building