Are those RHS settings in the menu area of Arma?
Where can one find those extra RHS settings to extend TVM/MFD visual distance?

4 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

Are those RHS settings in the menu area of Arma?

Yes, they are in Arma video settings and it adds 3 extra modes for PIP. Take a look at left right conrer of screen I posted ;)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, reyhard said:

Yes, they are in Arma video settings and it adds 3 extra modes for PIP. Take a look at left right conrer of screen I posted ;)

Doh!  Completely missed that.   These old eyes, etc...

Is there any guide for using the KAB-500Kr bombs and Kh-29T missiles with the MiG-29SM? I can't get them to lock on targets.

7 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Is there any guide for using the KAB-500Kr bombs and Kh-29T missiles with the MiG-29SM? I can't get them to lock on targets.

They are not working yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, reyhard said:

They are not working yet.

Thanks! Looking forward to their full implementation.

I've already told you this, but I'll tell you again, you seriously  rocks and sell me dreams all time you post a news.

I have some questions I don't know if you'll have the kindness to answer me but, can we expect to have soon any others version of 6B43 with your already mades additionnals 6Sh112 pouchs ?

And juste a little another comment, about your M88 in Mountain Flora. Why are you choosing M88 while the real cut of Mountain Flora is really more like a Gorka cut ? Moutain Flora isnt still produced since 2012 but its a pretty camo..

13779a.jpg

I love the merdc for the HIDF, I do hope though, you take it under consideration to change their weapons as the m16a4 with rails seems a little out of place for them.

7 hours ago, reyhard said:

As a side note, in recent version there was added small thing that can improve usage of i.e. A10A TVM cam or Helicopters gunner feed

PiP settings in Arma controls only view distance of those r2t windows, where ultra is equal to 2km. With those extra settings it's possible to extend range up to 12km

I know this is a mod, however will documentation or anything like that ever be released for something like this? Just a simple option is a massive game changer for Arma for everything! THis is amazing, PIP cameras actually come in handy now! 

39 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

will documentation or anything like that ever be released for something like this?

It's adding some extras settings to class CfgVideoOptions>>class PiP with increased value. Nothing remarkable.

It is a global graphics option however, meaning it doesn't only apply to one specific addon or display:

It makes sense for big total conversion mods that are meant to be run in isolation and change some aspects of the base game. And for specific graphics adjustment mod's like Sam's Enhanced Video Settings (which also adds extra an extra 4000m "Super" PiP setting, along with several other extra CfgVideoOptions settings in this same manner). I can imagine there would be some headaches if every small standalone mod added a ton of extra classes, all trying to do the same thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

It's adding some extras settings to class CfgVideoOptions>>class PiP with increased value. Nothing remarkable.

It is a global graphics option however, meaning it doesn't only apply to one specific addon or display:

It makes sense for big total conversion mods that are meant to be run in isolation and change some aspects of the base game. And for specific graphics adjustment mod's like Sam's Enhanced Video Settings (which also adds extra an extra 4000m "Super" PiP setting, along with several other extra CfgVideoOptions settings in this same manner). I can imagine there would be some headaches if every small standalone mod added a ton of extra classes, all trying to do the same thing

Yea I tested it out on other vehicles are its amazing! 

Though if something like this can be done mod wise, why is it not in the base game options? Otherwise like you said, you could end up with heaps of mods all doing the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

why is it not in the base game options?

Because it has an adverse effect on the game's stability. Memory-related CTDs seem to be a lot more frequent when using our options to extend the PiP viewdistance.

For BIS, it would be bad to include options that they know will lead to crashes on a reasonable percentile of users' PCs with very little indication that the crash is going to occur. It's not quite like many other graphics options where there's a clear cut fps drop telling you whether you should run the game that way or not

85% grade is around 40°. It's very steep for a road, but not impossible

From what I can find, HEMTT is only officially rated at 60% grade though (~31°). I think ours can do that, but it's worth testing I guess

Yes right around 40-45 degrees is about where some of the trucks stop dead at full throttle with turbo +shift engaged on hills in tanoa. Maybe try using Malden terrain as the extreme measure. Those seem very steep, almost too much for any vehicle. Best of luck modding. Thank you for these cool vehicle packs. So many war stories made using them.

I have a question about the Mark V SOC's memory points.

I made a mission that's a SEAL insertion by a Mark V package. I tried to make it as close to reality as I could inside of the game.

CRRCs are strapped to the ramp of the Mark V. The Mark V's slow down to 10 knots and drives in a straight line parallel to the coast. I have a radio trigger that runs the "detach" command on the CRRC and does a setvelocity -2 to help it off the back ramp. This more or less works.

Later on after the seals complete their mission I have the Mark V's return and drive parallel to the coast again for extraction. Obviously on this engine I'm not gonna be able to run the CRRC right up the rear ramp. I know there's memory points on it for attaching cargo/vehicles etc, but I don't know how to utilize them. The best I could do was check if the CRRC is within a few meters of the Mark V and a radio trigger that's something like "crrc1 attachto [soc1]". This attaches the CRRC instantly without moving it, but since you can't drive up the rear ramp the best you can do is shove the CRRC against the rear ramp and hit the trigger. At that point its more or less stuck to the rear of the Mark V as if it's being towed. This works in practice, but it's not ideal.

How can I implement the attachto memory points in the trigger so that the CRRC is placed out of the water on an appropriate place on the Mark V?

I tried looking all over the internet on forums, on your website, in the documentation, in random githubs and people's scripts and couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

sorry if this is a bit of dumb question, How the heck to reload the smoke launcher on the M113s?

10 minutes ago, AIF_Infantrymen said:

sorry if this is a bit of dumb question, How the heck to reload the smoke launcher on the M113s?

There is no way to do it at the moment. There is system planed for that but not sure how long it will take to do it so

3 minutes ago, reyhard said:

There is no way to do it at the moment. There is system planed for that but not sure how long it will take to do it so

Thank you

Spoiler

На координационном научном совете было заявлено, что руководство Минобороны решило принять на вооружение как автоматы 6П67, 6П68, так и АК-12, АК-14. Изделия ОАО «Завод имени В.Я. Дегтярёва» имеют лучшие показатели при стрельбе из неустойчивого положения, они рекомендованы для различных спецподразделений. Продукция ОА «Концерн «Калашников» по критерию «простота – надёжность» больше подходит для общевойсковых частей и подразделений.

AEK is now in service.

I guess it'd be a nice Spetznaz weapon. Regular grunts are getting AK-12, though.

6 hours ago, dragon01 said:

...Regular grunts are getting AK-12, though.

And a castrated, non-ambidextrious AK at that.

Because why spend a bit more producing ambi receivers when you can pocket the price difference...

18 hours ago, shurka said:
  Reveal hidden contents

AEK is now in service.

there is no such thing as ak-14 btw, pretty sure it meant ak-15 (7.62)

please don’t think we’ll do any of that in any foreseeable future.

Too soon to see what they want to do with the AK-12, AK-15, and the RPK-16, etc etc future stuff. :(

What we can look at is new updated models for M24?.. Hint hint? :D

Hello!

Yesterday when firing up my "mod mix" which includes RHS, bloodlust, NIarms etc.. I got spammed by some "armorconfig" errors when starting the 3den editor, and when selecting various units in 3den.

I'm just curious why so, it got introduced after one of the latest devbranch updates. I have had absolutely 0 conflicts or error spams with my mod collection (which is rather clean tbh) before these devbranch updates, and none of the mods I am running were updated before the errors appeared.

Just letting you know in case you are getting more reports of this.

I will check again later tonight with a vanilla + RHS mods only setup and see if they still appear.

3 hours ago, Strike_NOR said:

Hello!

Yesterday when firing up my "mod mix" which includes RHS, bloodlust, NIarms etc.. I got spammed by some "armorconfig" errors when starting the 3den editor, and when selecting various units in 3den.

I'm just curious why so, it got introduced after one of the latest devbranch updates. I have had absolutely 0 conflicts or error spams with my mod collection (which is rather clean tbh) before these devbranch updates, and none of the mods I am running were updated before the errors appeared.

Just letting you know in case you are getting more reports of this.

I will check again later tonight with a vanilla + RHS mods only setup and see if they still appear.

definitely due to changes in devbranch.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

definitely due to changes in devbranch.

When do I get to start hugging you guys? :dozingoff:

Say no more! Keep up the good work :)