7 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

TV system for the MiG-29SM is still WIP. Including the weapon sensors, pilotCamera dialog and in-cockpit MFD. Same with the navigation system

For now, treat it as an improved MiG-29S fighter, with the radar display for those that abhorred trying to use the HUD-only approach of the older aircraft.

Thanks for the fast response!

You guys are slowly transforming ArmA3 into DCS... :don11:

Now I just saw in the 0.4.6 that theres a classname "rhsusf_M61A2" is that just an old place holder or can i start touching myself?

3 minutes ago, cu3b4ll said:

Now saw in the 0.4.6 that theres a classname "rhsusf_M61A2" is that just an old place holder or can i start touching myself?

The F-22 uses the M61A2, which already is in RHSUSAF.

Just now, Sgt.Makarov said:

The F-22 uses the M61A2, which already is in RHSUSAF.

im an idiot or im starting to get dyslexia, i read it as M16A2

• Haha 2

Guys, dont read too much into 0.4.6 anyway. its the same as 0.4.5. The docs are generated automatically, and as soon as 0.4.5 were generated, we bumped the version and regenerated to test the system.

G'day @da12thMonkey,

Thanks for the reply. I retried it and found it to be working perfectly.  I wasn't sitting in the vehicle when I tried to load it. Doh!

hey guys, How do attach zodiac boat to the Mk.V SOC from eden? and I want to detach boat from Mk.V by Waypoint.

After the latest update I cannot switch the magnifier on/off on the EoTech holo sight. I have not changed keybindings prior to update at all. I tried different keybindings and it did not work

Edited by GrizzlyBear83

so the RHS Horizon Island Defence Force should be a separate mod...... :f: it,s so awesome!
with a multiplayer terrains..........

the mosin nagant textures are improved?

• Confused 2

52 minutes ago, zukov said:

so the RHS Horizon Island Defence Force should be a separate mod...... :f: it,s so awesome!
with a multiplayer terrains..........

What?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Redphoenix said:

What?

I mean that "the Horizon Islands Defence Force " should be a stand alone mod without dependencies

The fact that the horizon islands faction is using pretty much all its equipment from the other RHS mods tells me that its not at all possible. :D

• Like 6

Saying that for the Horizon Islands, would be saying the other factions should have their own mod as well. I would think it's best it stays as part of a collection alongside all the other factions. But if they want to take full consideration on that, Would gladly take it and play it! Would be amazing to have an army comparable to other Pacific Island countries. That said, since said army is surrounded by a lot of water, it would be best to at least have a boat unit (vanilla one at least) along with the faction for maritime purposes, it's just one less hassle when placing them down in Eden or Zeus.

Edited by Poentis.K
forgot to add something.

Speaking of the HIDF, I noticed that there was a helicopter pilot with no helicopter to pilot. Judging by the M113s that look like they're held together by wood glue and duct tape, ALICE gear, and steel pot helmets; I don't think that they would have a state of the art UH60Ms or UH1Ys, and given the exclusively American/western gear I don't think they'll be flying the Mi-8 or Mi-24 either. Which begs the question, can we expect to see a crusty old UH1H ported from OA at some point in the future? Or do you guys have something better in mind?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, b00ce said:

Speaking of the HIDF, I noticed that there was a helicopter pilot with no helicopter to pilot. Judging by the M113s that look like they're held together by wood glue and duct tape, ALICE gear, and steel pot helmets; I don't think that they would have a state of the art UH60Ms or UH1Ys, and given the exclusively American/western gear I don't think they'll be flying the Mi-8 or Mi-24 either. Which begs the question, can we expect to see a crusty old UH1H ported from OA at some point in the future? Or do you guys have something better in mind?

Wait and see... :f:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ballistic09 said:

Wait and see... :f:

I don't know why I expected a different response. lol

I wanted to bring this to your attention:  After the recent update the M977A4-B repair truck along with a bunch of other wheeled vehicles do not move up hills and stops dead with wheels spinning. Hills that consist of around on avg 45% slopes and higher.  Realistically these vehicles can easily crawl upwards 85%. The current state it makes it difficult to even use and choose these type of vehicles over vanilla ones. They are well made but something changed on the vehicle cfgs. Please look into.

hello team rhs, 2 questions, 1- It is possible to reduce the sound of the engine in the cockpit of mig29 ?, it is somewhat high. 2- I have seen in videos that uh60 raise HMMWV with strings but our uh60 can not do it, have you thought about increasing the power of the motor? Excuse my English is not good.

18 minutes ago, Carnemolida said:

hello team rhs, 2 questions, 1- It is possible to reduce the sound of the engine in the cockpit of mig29 ?, it is somewhat high. 2- I have seen in videos that uh60 raise HMMWV with strings but our uh60 can not do it, have you thought about increasing the power of the motor? Excuse my English is not good.

Are you running any other mods? Because I'm having no issues with sling-loading a HMMWV with the H60.

with ArmA's Advanced Flight model and RHS Mi-24 models this turns out to become the semi-realistic "Hind simulator" I also dreamed of :D

Although the AI gunner is still half blind.

11 hours ago, breech99 said:

Realistically these vehicles can easily crawl upwards 85%.

Do you have some sources for that statement? That sounds impossible

3 hours ago, reyhard said:

Do you have some sources for that statement? That sounds impossible

85% grade is around 40°. It's very steep for a road, but not impossible

From what I can find, HEMTT is only officially rated at 60% grade though (~31°). I think ours can do that, but it's worth testing I guess

• Like 1

As a side note, in recent version there was added small thing that can improve usage of i.e. A10A TVM cam or Helicopters gunner feed

PiP settings in Arma controls only view distance of those r2t windows, where ultra is equal to 2km. With those extra settings it's possible to extend range up to 12km

pip_range_extended.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1