Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@MuRaZorWitchKING

Oh yeah, I remember this one! I will try this one for sure!

Also, I'm using GF drop loot script, so zombies are dropping some items as well. Which kinda makes sense. What could you possibly find/loot in Chernobyl after all these years, except wildlife (script lol) and zombies who were some poor workers or people that wanted to return back to their homes. 

But this could be potentially dangerous as there are no lootable objects, you'll eventually run out of ammo unless you can melee somehow. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive been fighting with the MXM patchwork texture.

So i tried a MAR10 one and it seems to have worked out better.

 

eyyHMn2.jpg

 

NFRHHos.jpg

 

ill try to get a beta package ready before I get to carried away with adding more textures... 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cosmic10r: That gun looks awesome! ❤️

Let me know when you're ready to release, I'll be happy to add support for those beauties. 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RZNUNKWN said:

unless you can melee somehow. 

 

Perhaps you could visit some of Phronk’s work for such an added feature? 😉 

 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31805

 

Remember you can also use a simple “On Killed” EH for loot drops as well matey, if you want just banknotes, food, drinks, etc to drop.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I know this, it would be good to one-shot kill zeds with the axe, because they're cheeki breeki much swifter and run around and punch me in the face. 

Gonna add this to my (already humongous list of mods) so I can AXE them a question. :smileee:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an announcement for that anywhere?
 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

Is there an announcement for that anywhere?
 

  


I couldn't find one... but you can look at the developers release on workshop that I linked in my previous reply. The info is there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@haleks I sent you a PM with regards to loot positions for the GM DLC buildings that I worked on for Breaking Point recently. I hope it helps. Not sure if you can use it or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Is there an announcement for that anywhere?
 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ravages' clean up system is disabled, will the Armas' clean up will take its role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

If Ravages' clean up system is disabled, will the Armas' clean up will take its role?

 

Not if you have ‘garbage collection’ turned off. I believe this can be found in the ‘Settings’ menu in the editor.

 

Then it should not. 🙂 

 

But you want some sort of ‘cleaner’ because of bodies, and over population of “ground loot” because both after some time can crash a mission.

 

Cheers! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

 

But you want some sort of ‘cleaner’ because of bodies, and overpopulation of “ground loot” because both after some time can crash a mission.

 

 

That's what I want. Can't Armas' own editor do it? Deleting bodies and ground loot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

 

That's what I want. Can't Armas' own editor do it? Deleting bodies and ground loot.

 

It can, but I wouldn’t trust Arma to keep up with cleaning. As @kodabar told me sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

 

GF has a cleaning system you can edit WHEN and WHAT it cleans, you can choose to run it only once or to have it loop as well. 🙂 

 

EDIT: I would test it to make sure, can never hurt. Maybe run a mission for a while, see if it starts to stutter or slow down?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

 

It can, but I wouldn’t trust Arma to keep up with cleaning. As @kodabar told me sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

 

GF has a cleaning system you can edit WHEN and WHAT it cleans, you can choose to run it only once or to have it loop as well. 🙂 

 

EDIT: I would test it to make sure, can never hurt. Maybe run a mission for a while, see if it starts to stutter or slow down?


I would be grateful (I'm knee deep into my exams atm) and if you have an already set up GFs clean script, just pm me if that's not a problem. Because I'm holding my exam papers and strolling through my mission scripts which isn't really productive on both sides :smileee:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

if you have an already set up GFs clean script, just pm me if that's not a problem

 

Yeah man I should have one somewhere on my PC. I’ll browse around for it. 😉 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 2:31 PM, cosmic10r said:

ive been fighting with the MXM patchwork texture.

So i tried a MAR10 one and it seems to have worked out better.

 

eyyHMn2.jpg

 

NFRHHos.jpg

 

ill try to get a beta package ready before I get to carried away with adding more textures... 

That skin looks sexy as hell... definitely gets a 10/10 in my book

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

if you have an already set up GFs clean script

 

It's very easy to adjust this by your needs , there are settings for everything , just set the desired time to loop as well , because as you will notice also in the topic , the loop in the example mission is set to 1 sec , just for the test purposes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not successfully change the players equipment with right click / modify. Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

What is the correct way to do it?

TIA for your help guys 😉

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CoolSpy said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not successfully change the players equipment with right click / modify. Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

What is the correct way to do it?

TIA for your help guys 😉

 

 

Are you trying via ‘Arsenal’ in the editor? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CoolSpy said:

 Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

 

Have you tried....

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false] 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CoolSpy said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not successfully change the players equipment with right click / modify. Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

What is the correct way to do it?

TIA for your help guys 😉

 

 

None of the Ravage modules are supposed to change the players loadouts - you must have a script somewhere that is most likely running the rvg_fnc_equip function on the players, you need to disable it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your answers guys! I don't have the rvg_fnc_equip running but my description.ext use these settings:

respawn = 3;
respawnTemplates[] = {"MenuPosition"};
respawnDelay = 1;
respawnOnStart = 0;

 

Could it be the problem ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CoolSpy said:

Thanks for your answers guys! I don't have the rvg_fnc_equip running but my description.ext use these settings:

respawn = 3;
respawnTemplates[] = {"MenuPosition"};
respawnDelay = 1;
respawnOnStart = 0;

 

Could it be the problem ?

 

That stuff should just be controlling the respawn function from Bis. To my recollection that wouldnt affect loadout...

 

For those that own Global mobilization... are the files still ebos or are they pbos and we can retexture stuff inside?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×