ive been fighting with the MXM patchwork texture.

So i tried a MAR10 one and it seems to have worked out better.

eyyHMn2.jpg

NFRHHos.jpg

ill try to get a beta package ready before I get to carried away with adding more textures... 

• Like 10

@cosmic10r: That gun looks awesome! ❤️

Let me know when you're ready to release, I'll be happy to add support for those beauties. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RZNUNKWN said:

unless you can melee somehow. 

Perhaps you could visit some of Phronk’s work for such an added feature? 😉 

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31805

Remember you can also use a simple “On Killed” EH for loot drops as well matey, if you want just banknotes, food, drinks, etc to drop.

• Like 2

Oh I know this, it would be good to one-shot kill zeds with the axe, because they're cheeki breeki much swifter and run around and punch me in the face. 

Gonna add this to my (already humongous list of mods) so I can AXE them a question. :smileee:

• Haha 2

Is there an announcement for that anywhere?

13 minutes ago, JD Wang said:

I couldn't find one... but you can look at the developers release on workshop that I linked in my previous reply. The info is there.

@haleks I sent you a PM with regards to loot positions for the GM DLC buildings that I worked on for Breaking Point recently. I hope it helps. Not sure if you can use it or not. 

8 hours ago, JD Wang said:

If Ravages' clean up system is disabled, will the Armas' clean up will take its role?

5 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

If Ravages' clean up system is disabled, will the Armas' clean up will take its role?

Not if you have ‘garbage collection’ turned off. I believe this can be found in the ‘Settings’ menu in the editor.

Then it should not. 🙂 

But you want some sort of ‘cleaner’ because of bodies, and over population of “ground loot” because both after some time can crash a mission.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

But you want some sort of ‘cleaner’ because of bodies, and overpopulation of “ground loot” because both after some time can crash a mission.

That's what I want. Can't Armas' own editor do it? Deleting bodies and ground loot.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

That's what I want. Can't Armas' own editor do it? Deleting bodies and ground loot.

It can, but I wouldn’t trust Arma to keep up with cleaning. As @kodabar told me sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

GF has a cleaning system you can edit WHEN and WHAT it cleans, you can choose to run it only once or to have it loop as well. 🙂 

EDIT: I would test it to make sure, can never hurt. Maybe run a mission for a while, see if it starts to stutter or slow down?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

It can, but I wouldn’t trust Arma to keep up with cleaning. As @kodabar told me sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

GF has a cleaning system you can edit WHEN and WHAT it cleans, you can choose to run it only once or to have it loop as well. 🙂 

EDIT: I would test it to make sure, can never hurt. Maybe run a mission for a while, see if it starts to stutter or slow down?

I would be grateful (I'm knee deep into my exams atm) and if you have an already set up GFs clean script, just pm me if that's not a problem. Because I'm holding my exam papers and strolling through my mission scripts which isn't really productive on both sides :smileee:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

if you have an already set up GFs clean script, just pm me if that's not a problem

Yeah man I should have one somewhere on my PC. I’ll browse around for it. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2019 at 2:31 PM, cosmic10r said:

ive been fighting with the MXM patchwork texture.

So i tried a MAR10 one and it seems to have worked out better.

eyyHMn2.jpg

NFRHHos.jpg

ill try to get a beta package ready before I get to carried away with adding more textures... 

That skin looks sexy as hell... definitely gets a 10/10 in my book

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

if you have an already set up GFs clean script

It's very easy to adjust this by your needs , there are settings for everything , just set the desired time to loop as well , because as you will notice also in the topic , the loop in the example mission is set to 1 sec , just for the test purposes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not successfully change the players equipment with right click / modify. Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

What is the correct way to do it?

TIA for your help guys 😉

37 minutes ago, CoolSpy said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can not successfully change the players equipment with right click / modify. Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

TIA for your help guys 😉

Are you trying via ‘Arsenal’ in the editor? 

5 hours ago, CoolSpy said:

Even entering script commands in the unit init box won't do anything and it will always randomly choose the players gear and weapons in the end.

Have you tried....

this setVariable ["BIS_enableRandomization", false] 

10 hours ago, CoolSpy said:

TIA for your help guys 😉

None of the Ravage modules are supposed to change the players loadouts - you must have a script somewhere that is most likely running the rvg_fnc_equip function on the players, you need to disable it.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answers guys! I don't have the rvg_fnc_equip running but my description.ext use these settings:

respawn = 3;
respawnTemplates[] = {"MenuPosition"};
respawnDelay = 1;
respawnOnStart = 0;

Could it be the problem ?

1 minute ago, CoolSpy said:

Thanks for your answers guys! I don't have the rvg_fnc_equip running but my description.ext use these settings:

respawn = 3;
respawnDelay = 1;
respawnOnStart = 0;

That stuff should just be controlling the respawn function from Bis. To my recollection that wouldnt affect loadout...

For those that own Global mobilization... are the files still ebos or are they pbos and we can retexture stuff inside?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CoolSpy said:

respawn = 3;
respawnDelay = 1;
respawnOnStart = 0;

As @cosmic10r said, it's unlikely. If your mission is (mostly) vanilla, you can share it here or via PM, it will be easier to spot the culprit.