I think it's set to high and like 50% burning IIRC. 

I still need to try a smoke nade or even foggy breath on an empty map from the editor, I logged to get my RL day going right after posting here. 

I will dial back the burning wrecks if that proves to be the issue, crazy how it worked at least a couple saves ago, however,  I am about half way across Altis now up by Katilaki / Neochari (spelling lol) having started the entire OP down at that Southern most Air Strip on the South/SE peninsula... Maybe a lot of wrecks saved up haha.

2 hours ago, Zakuaz said:

I think it's set to high and like 50% burning IIRC. 

I still need to try a smoke nade or even foggy breath on an empty map from the editor, I logged to get my RL day going right after posting here. 

I will dial back the burning wrecks if that proves to be the issue, crazy how it worked at least a couple saves ago, however,  I am about half way across Altis now up by Katilaki / Neochari (spelling lol) having started the entire OP down at that Southern most Air Strip on the South/SE peninsula... Maybe a lot of wrecks saved up haha.

There is also a design problem with Ravage : particle emitters generated by wrecks can take a long time to disappear; if a player moves fast accross the map, it's gonna cause performances/stability issues, especially in MP.

I've already tweaked the code, the next update should give better results in both SP & MP.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:52 PM, RZNUNKWN said:

I have a small problem with vanilla weapons/magazines as of this update. No matter what I select, they always appear in loot. Everything in the pool is set to 'No' except the CUP which I use. Arrays are empty []. No difference in selecting Altis or Chernarus preset, vanilla magazines appear in loot. Did anyone encounter this problem?

I was unable to reproduce this behaviour on my end, but I've spotted a potential conflict between modules; I might have fixed it, but it will need more testing.

Hotfix 2 should be out within a few days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I did some testing regarding the zombies absorbing head shots, I changed all the armor values for head and neck in the config.bin in the zeds module to 0. Tested it out in the editor damage set to 1, didnt seem to do anything, zombies still took 4-6 headshots with a pistol at close range to take em out. Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, dudildo said:

I did some testing regarding the zombies absorbing head shots, I changed all the armor values for head and neck in the config.bin in the zeds module to 0. Tested it out in the editor damage set to 1, didnt seem to do anything, zombies still took 4-6 headshots with a pistol at close range to take em out. Hope this helps.

Yeah, the problem was coming from the passThrough cfg entry - it was set at 0 for test purposes, preventing damages to be correctly applied to the "overall" damage.

This is fixed on my end.

• Like 1

Hotfix 2, up & runnin' :

Fixed :
Hitpoints configs for zombies.
Burning wrecks could cause performance issues.
The Loot Module would spawn undesired vanilla magazines.*

Same signatures, I'll probably do more of those little updates without changing the key - unless something major is tweaked or added.

* The fix for the Loot Module needs confirmation though - I was unable to reproduce the problem.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@haleks I just wanted to say thanks for adding the option to add your own items to the Gear Pool. I've added scopes and suppressors to my missions, which are some of the things I was craving most in Ravage. I can confirm the issue that @RZNUNKWN was experiencing though, only finding vanilla weapons and magazines and whatnot. I have also noticed since the latest update that the "[this] call rvg_fnc_equip;" script doesn't seem to work properly, as well. All the AI that use the script end up completely unarmed and with vanilla uniforms. Other than that though, I'm loving the new changes to the Gear Pool. Thank you.

• Like 3

I don't understand the zombie damage coef, what exactly does it mean? The damage dealt to zedz is multiplied by this factor?

Must say I use @improvedAmmo which deals more damage to targets. Results in "game over" mostly on heavy weapon hits. Because what I really disliked was shooting at vanilla soldiers and they reacted like got itched of a mosquito bite.

1 hour ago, tortuosit said:

The damage dealt to zedz is multiplied by this factor?

Yes. Coef below 1 makes them thougher, above 1 makes them more fragile.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, cosmic10r said:

some more patchwork tests.

Rust not applied. I figured out that I can take the files with me and work on the textures here and there while I travel for work. I cant test them in game but i can work on stuff without too much hassle.

Why so Serious hehehehehehehehehehehee

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, haleks said:

Hotfix 2, up & runnin' :

Same signatures, I'll probably do more of those little updates without changing the key - unless something major is tweaked or added.

* The fix for the Loot Module needs confirmation though - I was unable to reproduce the problem.

is this error related to the Magazine issue just had it pop up last night while testing in multiplayer. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1775766091

• Like 1

5 hours ago, haleks said:

Yes. Coef below 1 makes them thougher, above 1 makes them more fragile.

I had Coef set to 1 and it took around 4 shots with a 1911 to the head with Coef set at 5 it takes two shots to the head and or body I believe anything higher and its basically a instant kill no matter where you shoot lol

39 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

I believe anything higher and its basically a instant kill no matter where you shoot lol

Yes, this is true, I had coef to 10 and basically, one-shot kill everything

From what was I able to see, the coef dmg is working fine with the new fix. The vanilla loot bug remains. I did everything again to test it, including the custom weapon arrays and still nothing. AI is carrying the CUP weapons or custom array weapon I give them, but the vanilla weapons/mags still appear in lootable objects.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ArteyFlow said:

@haleks I just wanted to say thanks for adding the option add your own items to the Gear Pool. I've added scopes and suppressors to my missions, which are some of the things I was craving most in Ravage

Agreed fully. It's great that we can add this stuff to the loot systems now.

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, haleks said:

Hotfix 2, up & runnin' :

still getting this error but only in Multiplayer once I switch to solo no error (: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1775766091

16 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

Agreed fully. It's great that we can add this stuff to the loot systems now.

Truly a great feature as I now have Ai carrying some gear from ACE and Armor plate inserts from AAPM Gold Edition (:

• Like 1

Hey guys if your interested in checking out the new mission I uploaded just follow the provided link. The scenario is a co-op Survival/Sandbox with customized gear and Loot for AI along with a Custom trader and paycheck system that I added thanks to HGSimple shop script. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776094005

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

im getting some pixelation so  im trying to work through that.

Its coming together tho

Kh2oPwa.jpg

WEgk1iG.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Its coming together tho

lookin good but can it make a pencil disappear heheheheheehehehhehe

21 minutes ago, Gill93 said:

Ir can tell you how it got its scars 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cosmic10r said:

Its coming together tho

Awesome, it looks like it was assembled from 2 guns 😀 I love it

2 hours ago, Gill93 said:

1 hour ago, UnDeaD. said:

Awesome, it looks like it was assembled from 2 guns 😀 I love it

Please don't quote images, remove them if you need to quote. As per our forum rules.

Greetings fellow ravagers!

We are operating a private 10 slot dedicated server running a beautiful Tanoa version of the ravage mod – apocalypse in paradise. We are looking for a handful of enthusiasts/players/testplayers and/or collaborators.

Required mods:

CBA A3
Ravage
Enhanced Movement

Recommended mods:

JSRS Sound mod

Features:

Special areas of interest
Realtime day/night cycle (roughly GMT)
Dynamic weather
Rolling blackouts
Earplugs
Boats
Aviation
Treasure!
Revive
AI factions
Random respawn – what better way to explore the paradise archipelago

If you delight in immersive apocalyptic gameplay and are at least 21 years of age, shoot me a PM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, icarium said:

and are at least 21 years of age

Age restrictions upon joining a server mate...? 

Most people that play Arma aren’t kids man. 😂

You'd be surprised at how many “late teened” kids I’ve played with, most of them can hold their own in a firefight. (It’s a shock)

I’m just saying this should be open to all. (Obviously not my server. It’s YOUR Rules) but plenty of younger guys play the game and are quite good at it. Just a thought.

Cheers! 

Just now, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

Age restrictions upon joining a server mate...?

Look at you, young whippersnapper. I'm an aspiring senior citizen so 21 is "late teened" to my rheumy eyes. But screw it, if you're 14 and can swing a shovel, you're in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1