6 hours ago, Vald77r said:

The "vehicle damages" function is broken in the vehicles module. It doesn't matter if the function is on or off because the cars that always appear are rusty. Is there a command to fix this?

Vehicle Damages ON/OFF works fine and as intended for me, from my understanding this feature is for existing vehicles, meaning hand placed vehicles and doesn't cover vehicles/wrecks spawned by the module. No?

24 minutes ago, EO said:

Vehicle Damages ON/OFF works fine and as intended for me, from my understanding this feature is for existing vehicles, meaning hand placed vehicles and doesn't cover vehicles/wrecks spawned by the module. No?

As far as I remember, on/off worked differently before - damage and rust were not the same thing. If there is some global command for spawning vehicles to disable rusty textures - please write.

@Vald77r Again, I thought Vehicle Damages just handled the visual appearance of hand placed vehicles and in this regard still works as intended, ON for rusty textures, OFF for vanilla textures.

It's my understanding the Vehicles Intact Ratio percentage handled the mechanical integrity of both hand placed and spawned vehicles.

@haleks Could you write a script that will empty the explored loot sources outside the player's certain radius zone (e.g. 2000 meter)? Maybe then the save file wouldn't grow to 500+ MB after a few days of playing and it wouldn't take 5-6 minutes to load a save. Therefore, these checked garbage heaps, boxes, car wrecks, and cabinets should be empty and treated by the system as if they had not been checked yet. It does not save their data.

I assume that the mod saves the data of all such explored loot sources, which is why the save files grow.

On 9/15/2024 at 3:05 PM, pvt. partz said:

@BroussardH   Have a look here...

https://imgur.com/a/kSqoNBf

...Also, Rydygiers Pilgrimage mission has a cleanup script you might research.

I hope we're talking about the same thing?

I don't know the Rydygiers Pilgrimage mission, and I don't understand how to include another script in a scenario.

9 hours ago, BroussardH said:

I don't know the Rydygiers Pilgrimage mission, and I don't understand how to include another script in a scenario.

If you don't know Pilgrimage, you miss the best mission never ever written for SP  Arma 3 missions.
and if you don't know about scripting, don't touch a single line.