55 minutes ago, EO said:

Regarding Yulakia, there's a particular pbo inside the Yulakia mod folder that is causing the conflict with the Ravage Loot module which in turn is stopping it from populating structures on Yulakia with loot, that same pbo is also throwing up an error on start up whether Ravage is loaded or not, I've pointed this out to icebreakr so hopefully he may address it in an update, in the meantime I might upload a temporary fix for Ravage users.

Regarding night camps, they still work as intended, even on Yulakia. (tried and tested)    

Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

@Vald77r  Just a heads up, the next update for Yulakia should see full compatibility with Ravage return, just hold tight buddy, Icebreakr is on it. :rthumb:  

• Like 1

@Vald77r Yulakia has been updated and is now fully compatible with Ravage.😉

• Like 3

Hi all, very sorry if this is the wrong place, or a question that has been answered already - searching is not giving results.

Is there a bug that effectively poisons you when you eat? E.g. stats = health 85, hydration 80, nutrition 80, status Healthy. I go to eat tactical bacon, baked beans etc and all of a sudden the screen is blurring and my status goes to weak, then dying after a time.

I only started playing this mod a month or so ago and Im hooked. I played ARMA2 dayZ PVE back in the day and Ravage: Altis is scratching this itch.

59 minutes ago, LANDER91 said:

Hi all, very sorry if this is the wrong place, or a question that has been answered already - searching is not giving results.

Is there a bug that effectively poisons you when you eat? E.g. stats = health 85, hydration 80, nutrition 80, status Healthy. I go to eat tactical bacon, baked beans etc and all of a sudden the screen is blurring and my status goes to weak, then dying after a time.

I only started playing this mod a month or so ago and Im hooked. I played ARMA2 dayZ PVE back in the day and Ravage: Altis is scratching this itch.

It could be radiation sickness causing it.  Your character might either be in an actively irradiated area, or your rad level is such that your are only a few points away from crossing over from radiation poisoning to full-blown radiation sickness.  Most consumable items will increase your rad level by some amount; the lower the purity and quality of the consumable, the more rads it will give you upon consumption. You need a Geiger Counter (a custom loot item) to know what your current rad level is; if you already have one in your inventory, double-left click on it to turn it on or off. 

• Like 1