CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

What would be the best way to place crates on the LHD in specific positions. Ex ammo crates for loading up for missions etc...

What would be the best way to place crates on the LHD in specific positions. Ex ammo crates for loading up for missions etc...

In v1.2 we created a new hangar on the flight deck. You can use positions 22 and 23, use the spawnVehicleCargo function.

[_lhd, YOUR AMMO CLASS, “fd_cargo_pos_22â€] call CUP_fnc_spawnVehicleCargo;

As an example. You can repeat this for position 23. Possibly repeat these steps to add additional ammo boxes/supplies.

• Like 2

Hi Everyonne,

I am shy To post à question like this here but i am out of solution.

We decided to move from RHS to Cup on our dedicated server. I tested our new repo on my machine and it was all good. Once everything was ready on the dedi I tried to launch it without success. All mods were fresh download from the last update.

Cup_terrains & Cup_vehicles don't "activate" but all the others mods are showing up in the mod list.

I removed all our other mods and tried again with the CUP mods and CBA. No success. Mods were grabbed on Armaholic. Redownloded vehicles from GoogleDrive : same thing. Tried to grab the terrains from GoogleDrive but the download is crashing. Will try again tonight.

Anybody had similar issue? What is the best launch order for cup when using ace?

CBA, ace, terrains , weapons, units , vehicles, weap compat, veh compat?

If somebody has infos on this , plz PM me so we don't spoil the thread.

Thx

Olivier

few things i have found. not sure if this needs a ticket or if they have been already posted

mods:

all cup mods

ace

cba

all latest versions

Edit: Mods are from steam workshop, not sure if that is important

map 

stratis

if you place russian fed or ChDKZ men in the editor, class names are correct.  When you preview, the men have correct weapons for the factions but uniforms are always CSAT. Other opfor cup factions seem to be fine.

F35 is about 1/2 meter off the ground when placed empty in editor then previewed

Floating F35 is an engine issue, type:

this setvelocity [0,0,1];

In the init field and it will set itself on the ground.

Chairborne - I was wondering if the DEGA Static Parachute Lines works with the C-130 in the CUP vehicles pack. It's my understanding that it was compatible with a standalone you did, I was wondering if it's all the same stuff in the CUP pack. My squad would like to use it if possible!!

~S

• Like 1

Ooooh me likey.  And I don't even like Russian helos.  XD

Ooooh me likey.  And I don't even like Russian helos.  XD

Same goes for me, but the Hind is just freaking awesome!

• Like 1

Yup - South African modkit for default Mi-24s  ;)

In v1.2 we created a new hangar on the flight deck. You can use positions 22 and 23, use the spawnVehicleCargo function.

[_lhd, YOUR AMMO CLASS, “fd_cargo_pos_22â€] call CUP_fnc_spawnVehicleCargo;

As an example. You can repeat this for position 23. Possibly repeat these steps to add additional ammo boxes/supplies.

Okay. Isnt it possible to just set elevation for a ammo box? Because I need to have a script running on the ammobox for Loadout Transfers.

Okay. Isnt it possible to just set elevation for a ammo box? Because I need to have a script running on the ammobox for Loadout Transfers.

Just use yer editor experience lad, either set the elevation in the elevation tab on the object properties tab or use something like setposasl and you'll be dandy.

DEWzQnsl.png4TxcIhcl.pngHFTUR3Wl.pngCMdgUaXl.png

Mi-35M SuperHIND, ION's new toy

OMG i really want this darling  because of the gun turret which was only in Take on helicopoters. Great work guys!!!

Dont take this negativly but am i crazy or are a few things missing from the superhind model?

Dont take this negativly but am i crazy or are a few things missing from the superhind model?

How dare you criticize the model, we don't need your negativity here. :D Just kidding, what's missing?

Im no helicopter expert, but it looks like you just have the regular D model with the new gun.

Edit: Heat dissipaters/ir surpressers among other things on the bi model.

Three words: hide/show animation. ;)

Also, there's a distinctly different gun shape and most crucially the EO/IR turret ("F.L.I.R. pod and TV camera" in BI's descriptions) placement on the nose above the gun.

Three words: hide/show animation. ;)

Also, there's a distinctly different gun shape and most crucially the EO/IR turret ("F.L.I.R. pod and TV camera" in BI's descriptions) placement on the nose above the gun.

I meant to say turret, not gun :P

What is missing?

Basically that model without Pall vortex engine air particle separator system is Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.III

with the system is Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.IV

Here you can see all the versions of SuperHind > https://sites.google.com/site/stingraysheligalleries/south-africa-s-ate-superhind-series-mk-2-mk-3-mk-4-and-mk-5

btw that glass on the hind is way too reflective haha

• Like 1