CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

You don't want to know lol. But The pads still need work to fit properly while moving. It won't be easy. 

Is it ok to report a couple more bugs here? I encountered them last night. One is the Golf steering wheel turns opposite of your actual turning (minor thing, only noticeable in 1st person). Also I cannot fly the AH1 Cobra. Within seconds, something pops and the engine shuts down. And yes AFM is on. Occurs whether I start from ground or mid-air.

And keep up the great work, it's an awesome project!

Is it ok to report a couple more bugs here?

No, please use the feedback tracker. :)

• Like 1

Progress on the frigate has been slow but steady:

http://imgur.com/a/0Z8Kq

Gun is stabilized in normal use (like a tank main gun) and is compatible with artillery computer (shoots further than you'll probably ever need).

It's effective up to... uh... i managed to score kills on other ships from more than 9Km away, in fire support role it can be zeroed in up to 5Km and is deadly accurate even on the move (although you need to adjust for ship movement).

• Like 13

Are there any issues with CUP weapons today! 

Is that a question or an exclamation?

I can't load of the cup weapons and only the units and vehicles and when I go into the game I get a game crash. I deleted weapons and DL it again but still the same thing getting errors on the mission load screen saying something about helicopter weapons ect

I cam't load of the  cup weapons and only the units and vehicles and when I go into the game I crash. I deleted weapons and DL it again but still the same thing getting errors un the mission load screen saying something about helicopter weapons ect

You have to unsubscribe from the mod and subscribe again if you downloaded through Steam.

There's nothing else to do.

I removed my steam WS copy and reinstalled it again just to be sure there wasn't any error and it works flawlessly so if it's still broken for you i suggest you either keep trying or use another download source.

• Like 1

@ Chairborne I will unsubscribe and subscribe again. Should I do all three again. Not at my PC now will try later. I was just wanted to know if anyone else was have the same issue. It is always just me lol.

@ Chairborne I will unsubscribe and subscribe again. Should I do all three again. Not at my PC now will try later. I was just wanted to know if anyone else was have the same issue. It is always just me lol.

Other people reported problems too, as a matter of fact we get notified all the time of people with corrupt downloads from steam WS, but there's nothing we can do unfortunately.

@ Chairborne  this is the error I am getting when I am trying to lunch the game.

addon 'cup_airvehechicles_ah1z' reqires addon 'cup_weapons_vechicle_weapons' 

once in the game screen no cup weapon icon only unit and vehicles icon

then three more errors

picture\cup\weapons\cup-weapons_waeponscore\ui\logo_small_ca.paa not found

no entry 'bin\config.bin\cfg weapons.cup_vacanon_gsj301_veh'.

no entry 'bin\config.bin\cfg  patches.cup.weapons_weaponsscore'.

I can lunch the game but then the game crashes and I get kick back to the lunch screen!!!

I unsubscribe and subscribe  to all three again with the same thing.

Possibly initial BI plan was to restrict door gunners of the radar and TAB-lock?

You would probably get more bug reports if you didn't have to create a new account to open tickets.

Ahahahahaha.... and managing 500 tickets with "ADD IMBAWEPON XYZ!!! OR I WILL NUT PLEY THIS MOD!!!1 PLZ!1!". No thank you. 

This way we have a small initial barrier for spammers and we can exclude people that misbehave.

• Like 2

You would probably get more bug reports if you didn't have to create a new account to open tickets.

Let me see, we invest hours upon hours on a mod that is free for everyone, and people think it is too much to ask to register before reporting bugs?

Yes you're right :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 7

No. It's made that way for gameplay reasons and if it's up to me it's going to stay that way.

I know it's faster (and it's still a mere 20km/h, there's trained people that run faster than that), but you can't expect players are willing to sit staring at a monitor doing nothing for 30 minutes while you do an amphibious landing. :)

This reminds me of one of Luetins streams where in a timed mission some guys thought it would be a good idea to do an amphibious landing. They were never going to make it there before the mission ended!!!

• Like 1

No account no party. ;)

Will there be women and beer at the party?

I signed up and added a couple bug reports. It's just hard to find time during the week.

Please try to understand it from our POV. For the sake of human sanity we don't assign one person to keep a list of bugs posted among this thread, our forums or via word of mouth. We need a place where we can gather,view and assess any errors in the project. As we built this almighty (tree) project we come across bugs mere mortals can't fix almost daily. We have our hands full dealing with these at the best of times so you have the best mod we can deliver. However we miss a few that slip through the cracks. Shocking I know.

So either you or anyone else that finds these errors annoying can either join the project as our little butler monkey and set about fixing all these errors for us. Or do the easy thing and post the bugs to the tracker and let us fix them in due course. :)  

• Like 4

Animated radar?  If you plan on adding torpedoes,talk to Swedish mod team.They also got depth charges on helicopters.Some good subhunting...

If you need some ASh-missiles,they got them too.Working,from long distance.

Naval warfare seems now starting to work in Arma.