CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Dont take this negativly but am i crazy or are a few things missing from the superhind model?

Well, yes, the intake/exhaust coolers. See next post

IvdJN95l.png

Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.IV

Icebreakr, you were right, it's an Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.III, or an Mi-35 (without M) since that's the export variant resp. the original ATE designation.

Edit: As Chortles mentioned, this is configurable within the Virtual Garage, and Mk.III and Mk.IV variants exist per default already

• Like 9

Superhind  :wub: Thanks guys for adding it in. 

• Like 2

Hyped AF for ToH stuff even tho I own it and the expansion. But having all the stuff in A3 is just SO much more convenient!

Wish OFP stuff was there as well... but there are some things missing, like M-60A3,AH-1S and OH-58D.

So I guess until someone makes those we cold war whores will be pretty much outta luck  :P

Don't you just LOVE the Russian's over-complex method of naming things!  I almost tore out my hair trying to get the correct nomenclature for the Su27 family.  What's a Su-30? What is it called when exported?  What's a Su-30MKK?  etc. etc. etc... ad nauseum. 

Don't you just LOVE the Russian's over-complex method of naming things!  I almost tore out my hair trying to get the correct nomenclature for the Su27 family.  What's a Su-30? What is it called when exported?  What's a Su-30MKK?  etc. etc. etc... ad nauseum. 

That's what Wikipedia (esp the russian version) is actually legitly good at  ;)

Hyped AF for ToH stuff even tho I own it and the expansion. But having all the stuff in A3 is just SO much more convenient!

Wish OFP stuff was there as well... but there are some things missing, like M-60A3,AH-1S and OH-58D.

So I guess until someone makes those we cold war whores will be pretty much outta luck  :P

Those models are obsolete, the game came out 15 years ago, if you have a new model laying around we can use then we'll be happy to do so, otherwise there's no point suggesting it because it's simply not happening.

What skins are you planning to add to the Superhind system? 

And 

Just to clarify, you will be able to switch parts in the virtual garage to switch the Superhind versions (from IV to V for example) and you will still be able to load in the various different models in the Editor? 

• Like 1

Well I tried naming things correctly and no one could figure out what the EFF they were.  Egg ended up using the Nato nomenclature which is sketchy at best and not my preference.  I intend "one day" to release those bad boys in A3 w/ correct names and loadouts, but the lack of a good missilebox prevents that from happening at present

What skins are you planning to add to the Superhind system? 

And 

Just to clarify, you will be able to switch parts in the virtual garage to switch the Superhind versions (from IV to V for example) and you will still be able to load in the various different models in the Editor? 

Yes, you will be able to switch the parts in Garage.

Regarding textures, only a few will be preconfigured, the rest, I intent to define as possible skins so you can select them in Garage or Eden..

• Like 1

Well I tried naming things correctly and no one could figure out what the EFF they were.  Egg ended up using the Nato nomenclature which is sketchy at best and not my preference.  I intend "one day" to release those bad boys in A3 w/ correct names and loadouts, but the lack of a good missilebox prevents that from happening at present

I've been thinking of adding more missiles/bombs/weapons to CUP. You know that we do already have a GLT missilebox style loadout system in place, courtesy of eggbeast's donated models.

Yes, you will be able to switch the parts in Garage.

Regarding textures, only a few will be preconfigured, the rest, I intent to define as possible skins so you can select them in Garage or Eden..

Sounds great :)

IvdJN95l.png

Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.IV

Icebreakr, you were right, it's an Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.III, or an Mi-35 (without M) since that's the export variant resp. the original ATE designation.

Edit: As Chortles mentioned, this is configurable within the Virtual Garage, and Mk.III and Mk.IV variants exist per default already

Will you be adding Arming Menu to these? A very easy way to load /re-load what you want....

Did he already donate stuff?  I haven't looked into it too closely yet.  I'll look into the configs

ROvEEvql.jpg

(Click for larger)

All variants of Chedaki uniforms so far. There are more already than in Arma 2, because I had to remake the top parts of most of them (except for three). The result is that the top part's texture is separate and therefore easy to combine with different pants camo, hence a lot more variation.

• Like 12

Those models are obsolete, the game came out 15 years ago, if you have a new model laying around we can use then we'll be happy to do so, otherwise there's no point suggesting it because it's simply not happening.

Pretty much what I wrote  ;)  outdated models and, therefore, not likely to end up in CUP any time soon'ish is what i meant )

Edit: ChDKZ finally got some green camo supplies in it seems  :lol:

I've been thinking of adding more missiles/bombs/weapons to CUP. You know that we do already have a GLT missilebox style loadout system in place, courtesy of eggbeast's donated models.

Oh wow, love that! Finally realistic speeds of G2A, A2G & A2A missiles? ;) with smoke trails :o *wearenotworthy*

ROvEEvql.jpg

(Click for larger)

All variants of Chedaki uniforms so far. There are more already than in Arma 2, because I had to remake the top parts of most of them (except for three). The result is that the top part's texture is separate and therefore easy to combine with different pants camo, hence a lot more variation.

With all those berets, it looks like it is missing the Mime soldier :D

Do you guys have any plans to port over the 5 ton trucks and Hilux variants?

Keep up the good work guys, CUP is currently one of my favorite mods.

Both vehicle types are within CUP's scope but we make no guarantees re: ETA or any specific variant.

Will you be adding Arming Menu to these? A very easy way to load /re-load what you want....

Something is already brewing in that direction. No ETA yet.

The plan is still to port everything that was in Arma 2 and it's DLCs

• Like 1

Something is already brewing in that direction. No ETA yet.

:rolleyes:

No idea what he is talking about...  :ph34r:

• Like 6

:rolleyes:

No idea what he is talking about...  :ph34r:

:D