CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

For those of us that have tested and played with it, 'I KNOW" it still has some work to be perfected.  I know.

Edit to add - we have the Unsung M113's working by putting them under the wheeled APC class.  Works!  Needs a few config reference lines but darned if it works.  Not perfect, but until the tracked APC class can actually work as well as the wheeled APC class in water it will stay as-is, since the Unsung plans don't have any significant beach landings.  Only really needed for the river crossings.

APC driver still disappears in external view, so any additional work to reveal the insides like the Uns M113's have will result in the driver disappearing from external view when turned in.  Unfortunately since several of the Vietnam-era tracked vehicles have the ability to see the pilot this has had to be mitigated w/ opaque glass, etc. and hoping no one notices :)

Here's hoping we can rip off the duct tape soon! ;)

I think he meant that theres straight up support for tracked vehicles now.

Unless your aware and its still broken :(

Hi ! Do you have any plans to add MTVR ?

I don't want to step on your toes, but honestly, how often do we have to repeat that the plan is to port ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from Arma 2, Arrowhead and the DLC ? 

are there plans to port the object compositions also?

would be great to have them in the editor and zeus.

ccv82jaq.jpg - nbq7qqa6.jpg

• Like 3

Small teaser on what's to come for the BAF faction, big thanks to Cleggy for allowing us to use his stuff.

Oh yes! Thank you! They look great! :D

please make old version MCV-80  Warrior

You again! I'll add it in if I get a model for the turret ok?

Very nice delta!

Looks like my 3CB Brits will have some CUP Mastiffs, Ridgebacks, and Warriors to use in our missions moving forward! Great work!

• Like 1

please make old version MCV-80  Warrior

1) Please do not quote an entire post with images in it to post yet another image with a one-liner

2) Please don't post any requests. This isn't a wishlist.

This was pointed out multiple times. Thank you.

• Like 1

I've been a tad quiet lately. 6E786596916D7B8BEF3324A890D64EA4070D2694

• Like 13

G'day Deltagamer,

That Mastiff is looking really good. In your BAF motorpool do you happen to have the CVRT family -Scorpion, Scimitar, Spartan etc? Or the CVRW Fox?

• Like 1

Hi all. Sorry if this has been asked already, but; is there any official statement on if/when CUP will move into the 'Eden era' for sound? After having a taste of distant sounds, it's hard to go back to without... but vanilla kit sucks. I'm in a conundrum, please tell me you will be my savior  :)

If this has been covered already, feel free to just point me to the page (or approximation of) where it's mentioned.

Hi all. Sorry if this has been asked already, but; is there any official statement on if/when CUP will move into the 'Eden era' for sound? After having a taste of distant sounds, it's hard to go back to without... but vanilla kit sucks. I'm in a conundrum, please tell me you will be my savior  :)

If this has been covered already, feel free to just point me to the page (or approximation of) where it's mentioned.

There is an exact date for everything CUP: Releases, Updates, Bugfixes....

The date is

When It's done :D

• Like 2

The progress being made is outstanding. I cant wait to see whats to come.

Takistani Army QRF pulling security after an ambush in their new BTR-40.

>new

>btr-40

>new

>btr-40

Wrong website fam ;)

G'day Deltagamer,

That Mastiff is looking really good. In your BAF motorpool do you happen to have the CVRT family -Scorpion, Scimitar, Spartan etc? Or the CVRW Fox?

Hopefully, can't guarantee anything but we are looking into it.

Is the atlas LHD that is now part of CUP Vehicles going to get an Standalone update or is it solely part of Cup Vehicles now?