CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I love you.

Hey. Really great job with US Army faction. I also want to ask about Czech Republic Army i know you will port vehicles from ArmA 2 to ArmA 3 but will you make some new models of vehicles for this faction?? Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

Hey. Really great job with US Army faction. I also want to ask about Czech Republic Army i know you will port vehicles from ArmA 2 to ArmA 3 but will you make some new models of vehicles for this faction?? Thanks

No, I'm currently converting the ACR infantry. I don't see a reason to remake them since they are quite good already, being a later DLC. Same applies to the vehicles

• Like 3

I will second this question. It is much harder to "aim" now with the auto-aim. I'd prefer manual range adjustment unless the auto-aim is more realistic.

Hiya!

Quick question regarding ranging the M230 on the AH64. For me it seems like it is auto-ranging between 100m and ~1200m as in basically hitting exactly where you aim no matter the actual range within that span.

What happens when you shoot at ~2km is that all rounds fall very very short and it seems like there's no way of manually setting the range. On a few other apaches out there you are able to enable the laser desig and lock the gun to that to get it to auto range and at the time of writing I haven't tested that on the CUP iteration. Is this the case here too?

So, to my actual question then. How are you supposed in a properly range the M230-cannon? What's the intended way? :)

Thanks in advance!

Love your mod, keep up the good work!

Was wondering if the LHD is not functional correctly with Eden or something because whenever I spawn it in Eden all the turrets and planes are spawning below the sea. I also can't delete the ship. Works correctly in the 2D editor though as far as I can see.

when are the helicopters going to be updated to AFM? 

When they get updated with AFM

• Like 5

2. is the M16A2 going to be railed so we can put on attachments?

I can give the carry handle rail to Chairborne if you are intrested... at least M16A2 can have scopes & dots.

1915944_10207627183871744_31110689009966

• Like 4

when are the helicopters going to be updated to AFM? 

Some of them already are. The AH-64, the AH-1 and the Hinds I know of, I think also the UH-1.

For the rest: Please no "When" questions. The exact answer is well known: "When it's done". 

• Like 2

I can give the carry handle rail to Chairborne if you are intrested... at least M16A2 can have scopes & dots.

1915944_10207627183871744_31110689009966

Sure, send it over. :)

Here's something tacti-cool for you all

Should come in handy for extractions or whatever you can think of really.

is a new model? i don't remeber this version in OA.......

is a new model? i don't remeber this version in OA.......

Yeah you could say its new, basically its just the jackal model with a stretched back and added wheels. Its based from this version here https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/?p=2808522

Here's some Wip images from my old mod that I hope to get added into CUP (Hopefully in a future version).

http://imgur.com/a/oIqS8

• Like 10

Nicely done, Delta. Loving the running board emergency spaces.

Nicely done, Delta. Loving the running board emergency spaces.

Thanks, great to hear from you and see that you're enjoying the stuff :)

I might as well show off the MCV-80 whilst I'm at it, huge thanks to Stagler for the help with this.

http://imgur.com/a/PFbpu

• Like 10

Orson/Project Reality's Warrior turret?

I Believe so, I think it was sent to Stagler for use in CWR2. I was contacted by him with permission to use it in CUP. So we will need to make sure everyone is credited for it.

• Like 1

Hah, I thought I could recognise Orson's work anywhere from when he was developing the Warrior for UKF. I remember doing the crew anims for it originally before he started working on PR.

I probably still have the MLOD somewhere from when it was still a WIP. Getting nostalgic

• Like 1

I cant seem to find a list of the slingload limit for the helis can soemone post a complete list plz?

Post request in feedback tracker: http://dev.cup-arma3.org/

Anyway you can check the vehicles max load through the in-game config viewer.

The "slingLoadMaxCargoMass" indicates the maximum weight allowed to be sling loaded.

Can't wait for the next update!!!

PS:  @Chairborne, promise the fix of LHD in eden editor?

Yeah you could say its new, basically its just the jackal model with a stretched back and added wheels. Its based from this version here https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/?p=2808522

Here's some Wip images from my old mod that I hope to get added into CUP (Hopefully in a future version).

http://imgur.com/a/oIqS8

Will the monitors in picture #7 utilize PiP like, for example - the vanilla Hunter?

Will the monitors in picture #7 utilize PiP like, for example - the vanilla Hunter?

Yeah all those images are Wip, I think #7 was before I added the PiP screens. It does have them now though.

Can't wait for the next update!!!

PS:  @Chairborne, promise the fix of LHD in eden editor?

Idk, depends how broken it is. Scripting is not my jam, so to speak.

• Like 2