CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

WhyDoYouHaveToNameYourAddons like this ? 

Linux servers will not load any addons if there is caps lock.

Can we make this a standard for every one here? WTF is the point are you trying to make the text look pretty ? 

namethem_like_this.pbo      

Can we make this a standard for every one here? WTF is the point are you trying to make the text look pretty ? 

namethem_like_this.pbo      

Well... since you ask so nicely... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Nope, Still crashing when selecting weapons.

What version of the game do you have? You need the latest, because otherwise the version 70 p3d's won't work.

namethem_like_this.pbo

find my_root_dir -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;

There. Problem solved. This is why we cannot have nice things

• Like 4

namethem_like_this.pbo      

BecauseCamelCaseWritingIsACommonStandardInDevelopmentAndWeExpectAnAdminOfALinuxServerToBeAbleToWorkAroundSuchSpecialNeedsOfLinuxOtherwiseHeWouldBeBetterOffShuttingDownHisServer

• Like 6

WTF is the point are you trying to make the text look pretty ? 

No, readable

Look, in essence, I can understand your complaint, but as soon as you start with the insulting and the "WTF's" anyone's understanding ends.

• Like 5

I believe I have the latest version.

Any other addon loaded?

Can you post your RPT file?

I cannot imagine why this should happen. Wrong game version or corrupted download are about the only reasons I can imagine.

No other Addon Loaded, how do i post a RPT file?

Copy the contents to pastebin and post the url here.

In case you don't know where the RPT file is:

Open an Explorer window, enter %APPDATA% in the address filed, then go up one directory and go to Local\Arma 3 from there. You'll find a bunch of files there ending in .rpt

Run Arma once, and then send us the newest RPT file via pastebin and posting the link here

Thank you

• Like 1

http://pastebin.com/S0FtHfEw

Here's my RPT file guys!

EDIT: This time, it crashed saying that my Graphics Card had been removed (which it hadnt). Ill work to send you another one where it crashes when loading a weapon,

http://pastebin.com/S0FtHfEw

Here's my RPT file guys!

EDIT: This time, it crashed saying that my Graphics Card had been removed (which it hadnt). Ill work to send you another one where it crashes when loading a weapon,

Weird, there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. 

The only idea I have at this point is to download the pack from a different source, or re-install Arma 3 itself. This is a truely weird problem.

Isn't the PKM facing the wrong way?

If it's not config'd yet it faces 0 degrees.

@Blobaum: i can't see anything out of the ordinary either. Does it happen only with CUP or with other mods too?

• Like 1

Its only with mods that have CUP in them, or CUP itself. the Air Cav Vietnam mod, which utilizes CUP assets, also crashes in the arsenal. Ill try reinstalling Arma 3 and see if that does anything.

Just a suggestion:
Also update your soundcard drivers. Had a few convos on Discord PM with ppl having DX11 problems. They can also be related to faulty audio chipset drivers. Updating them mostly fixed it.

• Like 1

Isn't the PKM facing the wrong way?

It's been fixed. Model.cfg for it wasn't working properly from some clashing when I added the AGS

• Like 1

The BAF Stuff looks great, cannot wait to play with it in game. I don't know if you have talked to deltagamer but he did a port of arma 2 British stuff and then some. Some extras where SA-330 Puma HC-1 and HC-2, C5 Galaxy, F-35B, FV-510 Warrior NO-SLAT. Again dont know if he would co work on the mod with you guys but could save a lot of work? Regardless here is the link and the Misfit looks great :)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/

• Like 2

The BAF Stuff looks great, cannot wait to play with it in game. I don't know if you have talked to deltagamer but he did a port of arma 2 British stuff and then some. Some extras where SA-330 Puma HC-1 and HC-2, C5 Galaxy, F-35B, FV-510 Warrior NO-SLAT. Again dont know if he would co work on the mod with you guys but could save a lot of work? Regardless here is the link and the Misfit looks great :)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/

It's been me posting the BAF stuff lol, I'm already a member of the CUP team and there's going to be loads of new BAF stuff coming soonâ„¢ ;)

• Like 4

It's been me posting the BAF stuff lol, I'm already a member of the CUP team and there's going to be loads of new BAF stuff coming soonâ„¢ ;)

Oh man, I am not with it lol, well great work! If you could get your hand on a chally 2 then that would be the best. But I only know of one.

Oh man, I am not with it lol, well great work! If you could get your hand on a chally 2 then that would be the best. But I only know of one.

We've been trying our best with the chally, it's really the only thing missing for the BAF units since A2 never had any British Tanks. Hopefully we will be able to get one though.