CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Are we getting Chedaki troops? :)

Dunno how soon but they posted a picture of them recently and it looked like they were coming along pretty nicely.

Are we getting Chedaki troops? :)

Yes

• Like 2

Not expecting this but since we are kind of on the topic of BAF thought this may be interesting to some one, thought it was kinda cool, not Canadian Forces cool but still cool ;)

Video 1 

Video 2 

• Like 2

Today I was informed the Armaholic mirror for the CUP Units was never updated when you released the hotfix, so I have done that just now (please update your website and remove the 'outdated' note) and so the Armaholic downloadpage has now been updated the version 1.2.2.

news_download_a3_3.png

Community Upgrade Project - Units Pack v1.2.2

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

That would be nice if we can get your civilians in separate pack also. For example my community uses RHS and LOP and imo downlaoding whole pack just for civilians make no sense. Any plans to do so? or I could make this pack with your models on my own?

For the billionth time, WE ARE NOT SPLITTING ANYTHING!!!!

If you use RHS and don't want our units it's not our problem!

The mod is open source, pull whatever fraction of the units you want, make the changes you want and redistribute your own version if you don't like the way we do things, it's as simple as that.

It's even in our OP: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179326-community-upgrade-project-cup/

• Like 8

That would be nice if we can get your civilians in separate pack also. For example my community uses RHS and LOP and imo downlaoding whole pack just for civilians make no sense. Any plans to do so? or I could make this pack with your models on my own?

On a side note, it's 2016. If you don't at least have a 500GB connection and a minimal download speed of 1,5MB/s you're either poor, live in some second or third world country or chose a bad ISP. My community has RHS + LOP + CUP, who cares about harddrive sizes these days..geez. It's an one time download.

But yeah read what señor Chairborne said if you want a proper answer ;)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

For the billionth time, WE ARE NOT SPLITTING ANYTHING!!!!

If you use RHS and don't want our units it's not our problem!

The mod is open source, pull whatever fraction of the units you want, make the changes you want and redistribute your own version if you don't like the way we do things, it's as simple as that.

It's even in our OP: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/179326-community-upgrade-project-cup/

I think that as more and more people find CUP for the first time this question will be asked over and over again. Would it be possible to somehow get a sticky post or some note about it to be visible all the time? Otherwise I think we will have another "RHS & Wishlists" thread all over again. :)

The amount of stuff in CUP is staggering... and even still growing. A sandboxers wet dream...:)

I think that as more and more people find CUP for the first time this question will be asked over and over again. Would it be possible to somehow get a sticky post or some note about it to be visible all the time? Otherwise I think we will have another "RHS & Wishlists" thread all over again. :)

We have a FAQ on our web page, I added a link to it in the first post.

• Like 1

@Sanchez its rather caused by quality of whole pack than my internet connection ;) Anyway thanks for your work and fast reply.

@Sanchez its rather caused by quality of whole pack than my internet connection ;) Anyway thanks for your work and fast reply.

Others beg to differ, but each to his own. :)

• Like 1

hello,

i got two questions with weapons

1. is the Classic M60 going to be in?

2. is the M16A2 going to be railed so we can put on attachments?

1. is the Classic M60 going to be in?

There was none in Arma 2, so I'm afraid the answer is "no"

Edit: Reading that again you probably mean the machine gun, I was thinking Patton III. What do you mean with "classic M60"?

2. is the M16A2 going to be railed so we can put on attachments?

I was under the impression that the M16A2 didn't have rails by default, only the M16A4.

• Like 1

There was none in Arma 2, so I'm afraid the answer is "no"

Edit: Reading that again you probably mean the machine gun, I was thinking Patton III. What do you mean with "classic M60"?

I was under the impression that the M16A2 didn't have rails by default, only the M16A4.

I'm assuming he means the original M60, not the M60E3 we have

• Like 1

I'm assuming he means the original M60, not the M60E3 we have

In which case my original explanation applies again - there was none in Arma 2 :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

Since you are updating, improving, expanding and overhauling the vanilla A1 and A2 factions, will you probably add also some extra bonus factions like African civilians or insurgents or A3 factions brought to A2 timeline to make the whole Armaverse complete in one Pack ?  

not greedy just dreaming :)

keep it up

• Like 1

Since you are updating, improving, expanding and overhauling the vanilla A1 and A2 factions, will you probably add also some extra bonus factions like African civilians or insurgents or A3 factions brought to A2 timeline to make the whole Armaverse complete in one Pack ?  

not greedy just dreaming :)

keep it up

Not very likely I'm afraid.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed somewhere, but I'm not sure if there's a "Upcoming Version Change-Log" or whatever anywhere.  Sooooo, my question is, will CUP Weapons and Vehicles have their sounds updated for ArmA 3's sound engine updates?  Or will they remain as-is for a while?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed somewhere, but I'm not sure if there's a "Upcoming Version Change-Log" or whatever anywhere.  Sooooo, my question is, will CUP Weapons and Vehicles have their sounds updated for ArmA 3's sound engine updates?  Or will they remain as-is for a while?

Check the feedback tracker, most changes are published there.

No date for those changes, could be tomorrow, could be in a bazillion years from today.

• Like 1

After some investigation it seems a simple (although time-expensive) fix.

• Like 2