Sign in to follow this  
JohnBravo

ARMA 3 is so poor

Hi all

i am not happy the way what they made in for ARMA 3...it is very poor game ever i see

Bring old flashpoint operation back...Best game ever 2002 ...we missed it so much

Problem ArmA 3 is so slow.. weapons are useless cant shoot them and AI can shoot us one shot that it..when i fire at him..i saw i hit him like four times and he still alive...it is not like hardcore game

Also when we run and fire weapon same time ..it will be perfect and it is not worked..when i run weapon fire to ground????? what is point of it...

When we played against to AI troops....i cant believe How AI got good eyes and shoot us about more than 500 yards to kill us...just like it??

When i doing silent move..And AI know where i am...How that possible is??

You know when you watch movie film...you see army run fire with weapon kill them no problem

it like Call of Duty games..

Old Operation Flashpoint have it too..it was brilliant game ever

i know lots of people want that too

i dont understand why you change it so bad...

i am sorry this is very poor.:(

Obvious troll is obvious.

You are in the wrong place for these posts.

And it is alpha stage!

Contrary to popular belief, most times weapons are not "one shot one kill" wonders.

AI is not final and to this point seems to be worst than they're in A2, expect some improvements.

And yes, you can run and shoot. If the rifle is pointing down or anywhere else, why are you shooting?

The only thing OFP had\have better (so far...) is the story\campaign, stating otherwise is nonsense.

I like people who complain about an Alpha... Keep in mind that this is an Alpha not a full game or even a beta !

Yeah its right, this is no "one shot, one kill", but I think they will work to improve balisitc and damage... Now you can have bulletproof vest, or just a bandolier, change your gear (and so change your resistance to bullets) is something new, so let BIS work and improve it !

Ai still need work right, but I think BIS already know that and will improve it too...

And if you want a real hardcor badass game, just wait for some mods and you'll have it.

BIS made a game where you can still make mod on it, where you can change everything, how many dev make that kind of game now? How many?

I'm proud t play this game, lead my team on it and make some little mod on it ! Because BIS is one of this studio that will never make "poor" game for 14 old boys who just want to run and kill everything that apears on the screen. Support that and wait for the full game please ! ;)

Try turning off "extended armor" in the game options, then, more often than not, you can drop someone with a single shot through the torso.

It works both ways though.

As far as shooting while running goes... I think it's ridiculous and shouldn't even be implemented as long as it can't be aimed.

The only time I've ever seen soldiers running and shooting at the same time is to place poorly aimed suppressive fire down range as they're crossing a street, because that's all shooting while running is good for basically, lol.

Just stand still and auto fire at a wall and then walk and run while shooting at the wall and you will notice its done very well.Running while shooting and its hard to keep the bullets on target.

And its also armor that makes for two shots to kill though this needs work as the slash bandolier has same armor rating as the tactical vest which looks to be a kevlar vest.

Nobody is stopping you from playing Operation Flashpoint.

KTHXBYE.

;2389614']Nobody is stopping you from playing Operation Flashpoint.

KTHXBYE.

He is a customer: i think he has the right to express his opinion about the game.

And also bear in mind that the alpha is the only thing we have to evaluate, and ostensibly we have it to give feedback.

I think this specific feedback would be more useful if it was broken up into critical items and put on the feedback tracker, firstly by searching out existing tickets and then, if none exist, by creating new ones. Critical items might be that TOP feels that the rifles are under powered, the gameplay is too slow, etc.

Hello there

for me it does seem as OP is railing against the untweaked uber AI that's in place at the moment.

The real issue is that folk still seem to think A3 is a polished/finished product and not really a work in progress. Yelling at them at this stage that it's alpha is a bit of a moot point. (although I may have done it myself :) )

For some reason the "masses" are not getting the point. For example see the billion posts that sprang up due to the lack of security and the recent "hack".

Yes, *we* all knew something like this was bound to happen, but "Joe Average" didn't. Perhaps raising a ticket or assisting BI in where their "customer facing" aspects could be enhanced or altered to stop people having this opinion is in order?

Rgds

LoK

He is a customer: i think he has the right to express his opinion about the game.

Although you may want to check his other posts out. ;)

You know when you watch movie film...you see army run fire with weapon kill them no problem

A troll :eek:

Really you think?

Perhaps the Alpha needs to have FLASHING TEXT when you load it up instead of tucked away at the top right, where noobs cannot read it (cos they are noobs)

Arma 3 is not poor, its in training.;).

i cant believe How AI got good eyes and shoot us about more than 500 yards to kill us...just like it??

Well this is just about balancing the BI mission. SetSkill for AI troops existed and still exists. So no problem.

i wish weapon need fix it soon..when i fire a weapon..my rifle jump too much when it fire..i cant hit AI troop more than 500 yards..also no sniper weapons there yet.

Ok i wait for full version sort it out all problem...

You know what New Operation Flashpoint are very poor too... lots of people hate it that not from BIS..

I dont understand why they made it...waste of moneys..

I made Britishlion flag on the flag pole

I pick it up the flag but no flag behind my back....lol

That problem...lol

i am only testing it

when i played with one guy who made deathmatch map...i check his map..when i fire my weapon to wall and wall fall down...lol

I cant believe it ...lol

i understand why he want put all walls defend behind Respawn place..

Edited by JohnBravo

Hi all

i am not happy the way what they made in for ARMA 3...it is very poor game ever i see

Bring old flashpoint operation back...Best game ever 2002 ...we missed it so much

Problem ArmA 3 is so slow.. weapons are useless cant shoot them and AI can shoot us one shot that it..when i fire at him..i saw i hit him like four times and he still alive...it is not like hardcore game

Also when we run and fire weapon same time ..it will be perfect and it is not worked..when i run weapon fire to ground????? what is point of it...

When we played against to AI troops....i cant believe How AI got good eyes and shoot us about more than 500 yards to kill us...just like it??

be carefull i was warned for NOT liking ARMA 3 seems that u have to like the the horrible FPS drops no matter the system u have, the VERY POOR graphics of the game, the playability wich sux, i so much regret of buying it cauz they showed me 4 screens that look good...

just saying...

be carefull i was warned for NOT liking ARMA 3 seems that u have to like the the horrible FPS drops no matter the system u have, the VERY POOR graphics of the game, the playability wich sux, i so much regret of buying it cauz they showed me 4 screens that look good...

just saying...

You were warned for not following moderator instruction.

just saying...

It's ALPHA... Deal with it or BYE and go play other games. (Good luck with that as you won't find better game in this genre)

The AI can be a bit annoyingly good at times. Other times they are quite stupid.

I think they are the hardest part of ARMA to get working well.

just saying...

If your stupid enough to buy an Alpha based on just 4 screen shots then that's your problem lol

No one forced you to buy it or actually do some research before paying!

Hi all

2 simple questions:

a) are you a troll?

b) Did BIS devs ever said, they are making hollywood movie driven action shooter, like Call of Duty or Battlefield?

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

just saying...

being a troll, is a good way to say good bye to BIS forums.

If your stupid enough to buy an Alpha based on just 4 screen shots then that's your problem lol

No one forced you to buy it or actually do some research before paying!

I didnt offend you now the warned u be you...u have 2 post to say the word you say u must be so poor person im sad for you really

so saying troll, stupid and all kinda offenses on the forum is right ? ok i should use them then cauz seems to be allowed, but what is not allowed is say something about ARMA3, so what is the purpose of this forum ? have a bunch of agressive ppl hiding behind the web to insult other members that come new to the game and see how bad is it ?

Guess u all have to chill a bit

Edited by andressergio