Sign in to follow this  
JohnBravo

ARMA 3 is so poor

If everythings is allright with your brain then there is no way that a 47 year old man will produce the language you are using.

I thought that you where a 10 year old Kazakstani kid or something.

Yes they think i am Kid...i was very angry ..But i am not kid because of problem english. I tell you there are loads of people who cant write english..dont matter what ages are they..dont forget there are disabled people out there...not kids

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Just curious...

How can you survive a combat game if you are deaf?

How do you know where fire is coming from? (Its hard enough spotting an enemy even when you know the general direction)

I got hearing aids..But it is hard for me ..where fire sounds coming from..i watching everywhere..i have played war games for years

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

OK

I just wonder i have already paid £35 for ArmA Alpha if when Alpha reach to full version completed..so i have pay again for final version?????

i used ArmA Alpha now

I just wonder that all

Thanks

I just wonder i have already paid £35 for ArmA Alpha if when Alpha reach to full version completed..so i have pay again for final version?????

No, you will have access to beta then to the full game when released.

Yes they think i am Kid...i was very angry ..But i am not kid because of problem english. I tell you there are loads of people who cant write english..dont matter what ages are they..dont forget there are disabled people out there...not kids

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

I got hearing aids..But it is hard for me ..where fire sounds coming from..i watching everywhere..i have played war games for years

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

OK

i used ArmA Alpha now

I just wonder that all

Thanks

Part of the issue might also be that in america "Johnny Bravo" is a cartoon character for children: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Bravo combined with your broken english. To be honest the first thing i though was this guy has to be a kid because of your nick not because of your post.

Also, you did not "pay for the alpha" you prepurchased arma and were/will be granted access to the alpha/beta

I know about the problem of writing skills in the deaf comunity through a relative so JohnBravo isn't making things up. It's because you write using the speech centre in the brain - thats how the language flows. Profoundly deaf people find learning to speak very difficult as without hearing you can't learn to speak unless given special tuition. Also fluent sign language doesn't equal good language skills. Sign doesn't work the same way as spoken language. If you actually get a word for word translation of sign - it's just keywords, not always in the right order which makes it very difficult to transition to a spoken / written language if you are used to using sign all the time.

Part of the issue might also be that in america "Johnny Bravo" is a cartoon character for children: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Bravo combined with your broken english. To be honest the first thing i though was this guy has to be a kid because of your nick not because of your post.

Also, you did not "pay for the alpha" you prepurchased arma and were/will be granted access to the alpha/beta

Yeah they think i am johnny bravo from cartoon..but i am not lol

It long story about me....first name is John....Bravo mean well done

Because I was map makers in Operation Flashpoint game..made lots of maps myself..Coop,Most CTF maps

They love play my maps i was made one map each week ..i was mad to making maps but i love it and enjoyed it

That why i am called JohnBravo...one day =}DSK{= clan found me..they like me and take me join to their clan..i have good times with them..i dont know any of you have heard =}DSK{= maps in Operation Flashpoint

few year later =}DSK{= clan die..then another clan want me again..why they want me for??? because they know me well and good map makers

so i join again with them again..we have good time..

Bad News is Operation Flashpoint going down now beacuse not many people play

I have heard Lots of people love this Operation Flashpoint and never forget this ..they always missed them so much OPERATION FLASHPOINT IS BEST EVER GAME IN MY LIFE!!...It True!!

Any games i play Arma, ArmA2 ,Battlefield and Call of Duty...they are ok..it is not same...My fav is Operation Flashpoint Number one :)

I know about the problem of writing skills in the deaf comunity through a relative so JohnBravo isn't making things up. It's because you write using the speech centre in the brain - thats how the language flows. Profoundly deaf people find learning to speak very difficult as without hearing you can't learn to speak unless given special tuition. Also fluent sign language doesn't equal good language skills. Sign doesn't work the same way as spoken language. If you actually get a word for word translation of sign - it's just keywords, not always in the right order which makes it very difficult to transition to a spoken / written language if you are used to using sign all the time.

Thanks for clearing that up.

We tend to be fast judging.... myself included.

The grammar of sign language is different than english.

Can we please just get back on topic. Thank you.

Arma3?? fucking poor game if you ask me, totally screwed us up last night it did!

It's the interaction of the vehicles with the littoral zone along the shoreline! Just how are you supposed to beach a boat and then get it back into the sea? The slightest contact with sand and it runs aground and will not move. It even had us discussing the merrits of scripting a "push" function for the action menu with setVelocity!

Better yet it's in script form too, so mission makers don't have to require players to set up countless mods for things that should just be in game. Wooooot.

Edited by Mattar_Tharkari

What? You don't buy Arma 3 for 24.99€ because of this?

Your decision mate... Your decision...

Yeah man, there's a gameplay video of Dislecxsyc or whatever that shows it with the Reflex like sight, not with the EO, and it's a game breaking thing; very important if you ask me. Isn't fixed on that sight model and there're other lighting issues that were there on the ArmA & ArmA2/OA that seem to be there and that won't be fixed for this game... . They've to fix many things and improve a lot more before i buy the ArmA3.

Yeah man, there's a gameplay video of Dislecxsyc or whatever that shows it with the Reflex like sight, not with the EO, and it's a game breaking thing; very important if you ask me. Isn't fixed on that sight model and there're other lighting issues that were there on the ArmA & ArmA2/OA that seem to be there and that won't be fixed for this game... . They've to fix many things and improve a lot more before i buy the ArmA3.

Try the game before judging it.

Arma3?? fucking poor game if you ask me, totally screwed us up last night it did!

It's the interaction of the vehicles with the littoral zone along the shoreline! Just how are you supposed to beach a boat and then get it back into the sea? The slightest contact with sand and it runs aground and will not move. It even had us discussing the merrits of scripting a "push" function for the action menu with setVelocity!

The bigger jet boats are like their real life counterpart, fucked once grounded. They need to be in the water to intake water to move.

Pushing out would be a good function though.