Just tried the Katiba GL and it's the same for me. HE rounds doesn't bounce but smoke rounds bounces like rubber balls.

I addition to that, I don't hear any explosions when HE explodes in today's build, I only hear the "thump" when firing the grenade.

/KC

Looks like I cannot run call compile preprocessFile "userconfig\folder\run.sqf" anymore with last update. Is this normal? Is it impossible to call sqf files from userconfig folder?

Mine were also broken, but calls are  FROM inside pbo TO Addonfolder. More generally: have there been any scope changes? I must say, my mods are not working at all and I have to serious debugging. Defferent departments. Calls of sqf's, support menu missing entries, diary menu missing entries... Sorry I cannot be specific due to lack of time, but the latest dev updates feel like a mod killer.

Mine were also broken, but calls are  FROM inside pbo TO Addonfolder. More generally: have there been any scope changes? I must say, my mods are not working at all and I have to serious debugging. Defferent departments. Calls of sqf's, support menu missing entries, diary menu missing entries... Sorry I cannot be specific due to lack of time, but the latest dev updates feel like a mod killer.

I found the solution. They implemented nofilepatching in 1.52. This prevents running any script outside of PBO. So you have to move scripts inside PBO or tou have to use startyup key -filepatching.

Just tried the Katiba GL and it's the same for me. HE rounds doesn't bounce but smoke rounds bounces like rubber balls.

I addition to that, I don't hear any explosions when HE explodes in today's build, I only hear the "thump" when firing the grenade.

/KC

Same here, no sounds HE, explosive charge, claymore, grenade....

If i last recall, the 40mm's bounce on random. I've had a go with the GMG at one point with the trajectory tracers, and come to find firing full auto, and changing angles, does seem to have an effect on how often the rounds bounce.

I found the solution. They implemented nofilepatching in 1.52. This prevents running any script outside of PBO. So you have to move scripts inside PBO or tou have to use startyup key -filepatching.

Feels like many mods won't run soon... I guess this is for security reasons? But that key would have to be used on client side (any mod user who uses my mod) or I'd have to maintain 2 builds.

I used the pbo only as a loader, for various reasons. I want the code to be open and give users full control. And most important, with changes in the outside script files I only had to do a mission restart after changes in code. Made debugging way easier. If I change code inside the pbo, it requires an ArmA restart which significally slows things down. I don't have to tell you, sometimes while coding you have to do like 50 retries until you found a problem...

that's why there are commandline switches (server) and settings in server.cfg for those who need it in development, server/hc setup or don't care about the security (client)

Something seriously wrong with AI movement right now - was testing how a 4 man CSAT squad set at 100 skill fared against a NATO squad set at the lowest 20. Wasnt able to get that far as the supposedly ambushing CSAT wont scale the hill to Camp Rogain -they just keep standing up/sitting down in both Combat or Stealth mode with simple Move waypoint.

Set speed to 4x and grab a sippy wine

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62320088/aiSkillTest.Stratis.rar (Eden)

Something seriously wrong with AI movement right now - was testing how a 4 man CSAT squad set at 100 skill fared against a NATO squad set at the lowest 20. Wasnt able to get that far as the supposedly ambushing CSAT wont scale the hill to Camp Rogain -they just keep standing up/sitting down in both Combat or Stealth mode with simple Move waypoint.

Set speed to 4x and grab a sippy wine

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62320088/aiSkillTest.Stratis.rar (Eden)

Reported something similar in this thread: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/150499-ai-discussion-dev-branch/page-178

Thank for the launcher update, seems you guys really listened to the feedback people gave. :yay: :yay:

I noticed that alot of mods are not signed properly according to the launcher, is this caused by the launcher? What exactly does the launcher look for when it checks if a mod is signed?

Thank for the launcher update, seems you guys really listened to the feedback people gave. :yay: :yay:

I noticed that alot of mods are not signed properly according to the launcher, is this caused by the launcher? What exactly does the launcher look for when it checks if a mod is signed?

Wow that's crazy amount of stuff! Thanks BIS! Time to move some mods :yay:

That's possible, I was lost within 3den, no time for shooting.

• Like 1

Fish. Lots of fish, running around the coast side. Not sure if it's only on mod made maps or not, but there seems to be some kind of evolution happening.

Fish. Lots of fish, running around the coast side. Not sure if it's only on mod made maps or not, but there seems to be some kind of evolution happening.

They are coming for use....

Currently, the implementation is very simple. The only rule is that every .pbo file has to have a .bisign file, otherwise is the mod marked as 'partially signed' or 'not signed'.

Interesting, currently all my local mods are not marked at all, mods from the workshop however work fine.

That sounds like a bug... Oh, wait... I mean a it's feature... yeah, definitely a feature. It's fixed now, thank you.

That made my day, thanks!

Something in one of these recent updates screwed my game. For example, i'll be on a map, and when i enter a location with lots of objects, it's freezes my game into a crash, forcing me to close the program. I can then no longer log in properly because the game will instantly freeze upon resuming to that location. Not sure what it is, it's beyond me.

• Fixed: Navid's irons sights animation glitch during reload

So I guess this can be marked as resolved

Thanks for fixing it

The new rotation widget looks awesome, but I hope that you can fix the issue where it resets the rotation when moving the objects along x,y or z, because otherwise it's still tedious to place objects properly.