Maybe run a stress test to see if your card still function properly under heavy stress, I use FurMark's Burn-in test to see if my overclocks are stable.

Use caution tho, the GPU can fubar if you let FurMark run unsupervised and the temps skyrocket, although this is unlikely for a stock card.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Rubber grenades.

Nice exemplary video.

I tested with firing 20 grenades to 500m from Hunter on a level ground. 15 of them bounced and landed 150-500m behind the target. Angle of impact at target area is about 5°, so ricocheting would be quite likely with something like rifle rounds but grenades would probably disintegrate completely or lose so much energy that they'd just bounce a few tens of meters.

Now imagine if this was an actual combat situation and there were friendly units 500 meters behind the target. :icon_frown: This killing business is dangerous!

im back on dev branch!

I was playing around with tank battles over the weekend and I noticed that the fire effects when the tank is destroyed looks somewhat un realistic.

@devs, are these effects still in progress?

cheers

tyler

Note that the dual 30mm grenade launchers have been removed from the Terminator 2, which has reduced the crew from 5 to 3. Note also that a coaxial 7.62 MG is included in the T2.

Perhaps that video can be used to modify cannon blast effects for Tigris AA vehicle, which has 35mm cannons. It would be very cool to be able to have a ground pacification variant of the Tigris that has AT missiles (that is, if the Terminator turret is not otherwise implemented in A3).

... the T2.

Perhaps that video can be used to modify cannon blast effects for Tigris AA vehicle, which has 35mm cannons. It would be very cool to be able to have a ground pacification variant of the Tigris that has AT missiles (that is, if the Terminator turret is not otherwise implemented in A3).

And soundeffect. Of all autocannons :)

Edited by pils

No development branch update today? Did something go wrong?

Yeah, but it was only 40MB. Just got it. Had to restart Steam. It changed some animation pbos, data_f, functions, and tbbmalloc3 and 4 memory allocators.

I'm quite curious about the bearing calls that have been changed. If that really works now would be awesome

Hmm i dont know what it is.

As a driver of a vehicle, you can move a certain distance to the enemy without being detected. But if you switch to commander or gunner, you will be discovered immediately. The vehicle was driven by me alone.

Can anyone confirm this?

I have noticed almost no improvements on aircraft interaction with water: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8468

There is no roll over yet, and a few second magical teleport option. The helicopter floats down like a crane is carefully lowering it towards the sea bed and gets an exploded texture.

I have noticed almost no improvements on aircraft interaction with water: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8468

There is no roll over yet, and a few second magical teleport option. The helicopter floats down like a crane is carefully lowering it towards the sea bed and gets an exploded texture.

if you read the feedback tracker carefully , its assigned, not solved !

I just realized I cannot edit the height of waves anymore. Were now stuck with the ridiculously small waves and bad boat physics. Does this mean work is being done on this, it got broken? Or it was removed?

I just tried out the new 4-5 handgun on the Dev-Branch and I noticed how it's magazine can only hold 11 rounds while it's real life model the FN-FNP45 can hold up to 15 per magazine.

I made a post about it on the feedback tracker as I think the magazine size should be tweaked for the sake of authenticity.

The post: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15569

I'm quite curious about the bearing calls that have been changed. If that really works now would be awesome

As far as I can tell, it works perfectly, and is one of the best and most important changes in a while that directly affects gameplay. No more confusion about azimuth of targets, they are always relative to magnetic north now. :yay:

I bet BI will release the first campaign to the dev branch today judging from the ultra short dev changelog yesterday

how short are we talking? I don't think BI have stated how long It is.

could be short

could be long

who knows

On thursday

As a final test before releasing campaign episode 1 next week, we are still considering to stage it on devbranch this Thursday.

Can someone confirm ? Crashing UAV Darter NATO into ground when flying manually = Crash Game to desktop.

Anyone ?

Can someone confirm ? Crashing UAV Darter NATO into ground when flying manually = Crash Game to desktop.

Anyone ?

Confirmed.

Game freezes, after few seconds crash to desktop.