Shouldn't the new command isSinglePlayer have a small p? So it's equal with isMultiplayer?

Additionally, I noticed that the scripting help window is not localised at all.

It will be renamed to isMultiplayerSolo

• Like 2

It will be renamed to isMultiplayerSolo

isMultiplayerSolo is true when in multi but alone on the server ? in SP mode ? both ?

This is quite confusing.

isMultiplayerSolo is true when in multi but alone on the server ? in SP mode ? both ?

This is quite confusing.

When in MP solo mode only. It is a special mode, used for MP campaign solo play.

Can anyone confirm that the Stance Attribute in Eden sometimes doesn't work on the first try?

Just tested some of my missions on stable branch and because of that noticed, that vehicles on dev-branch have their positions inverted if they are set to be simple objects. Is this a bug or intended behavior?

Now that we can go prone anywhere, we can also do this: :)

RPSOgty.jpg

(Deploying in thin air)

A wild guess: The engine is set to always allow deploying when prone. Here the ground is so beyond the detection range, it just picks a spot from mid-air?

OR a new feature: adjustable bipod leg length?

• Like 7

Still getting DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY

and then game crashes...

Sorry to say, but the games been pretty useless for about 1 & 1/2 months now due to endless crashes.

Let me know if there's anything I can do at this end

Ticket here: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120070

Probably a long shot, but have you tested if your memory is good, memtest86 or something similar? Also integrated graphics have given me a hard time in the past with some dx errors, maybe worth checking too

I checked the ram recently and all looks good  - I haven't got integrated gfx (it's a gtx680 4gb) and seems to run fine with other games.

Getting memory crashs too, by the way. I don't know exactly since which rev, but it's a lot more often now than ever before (there was a time where I've seen not a single crash).

There's still a bug in hosted co-op where the host can't assign himself to a slot. If he clicks the roster, he just assigns the other player to that slot. The client has to disconnect to allow the host to choose a slot, then rejoin. This is with a host player and one client, don't know what happens with multiple clients.

I checked the ram recently and all looks good  - I haven't got integrated gfx (it's a gtx680 4gb) and seems to run fine with other games.

Does your GFX comes with factory O/C ?

I had some DX11 related crash with my old card (GTX 770, and it didn't happen with ArmA 3). The only fix i've find was removing the factory O/C and put it to the NVIDIA default base clock.

I've had the same out of texture memory. Very odd running main branch.

No clue if this is related to it in any way but if you have set the pagefile to a fixed size, try increasing it. I had some crashes in the past and that solved it for me.

Does your GFX comes with factory O/C ?

I had some DX11 related crash with my old card (GTX 770, and it didn't happen with ArmA 3). The only fix i've find was removing the factory O/C and put it to the NVIDIA default base clock.

I read here it's a default clock and only the 2GB versions were factory o/clocked

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/palit-geforce-gtx-680-4gb-jetstream-review,1.html

getting lots of crashes lately too. around the same time others have posted about it. same for a friend of mine.

Love the changes to the suppressor accessories. No more insanely long silencers on 5.56 ;)

Sometimes when the graphics go super-blockyâ„¢,  you can recover it and stop it from crashing out by looking at the sky for a while.  I guess it lets some of the memory flush and then you can play a bit longer.

It's diminishing returns though and eventually, it freezes up no matter how much you look to the sky (and pray to the gods presumably).

• Like 1

Is there any way the Virtual Arsenal could display the inertia of a weapon and it's accessories? Would be very helpful when choosing a weapon

I was doing some HALO setups in the editor the other day and found that the proper freefall animation now triggers for AI. Happy to see that has been fixed! On a related note however, the terminal velocity for freefalling seems a bit high (when not manipulating the controls). Perhaps this could be reduced somewhat? Im not sure how accurate the physics have been modeled, but I assume drag is considered a constant in the Arma engine (regardless of altitude)?

Still getting DX11 error : CreateTexture failed : E_OUTOFMEMORY

and then game crashes...

Sorry to say, but the games been pretty useless for about 1 & 1/2 months now due to endless crashes.

Ticket here: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120070

have to agree with this.

stability is **** since 1.61, cant go 3 hours without game crash. pre-alpha stability. hope these issues have been resolved for 1.64. had to take a few weeks off modding due to game stability.

Added: New sounds for zeroing

That doesn't seem to work yet =/