@pettka,

can you explain •Simulation tasks can now potentially use one more CPU core?

like which stuff will be improved etc? :)

You got ninja'd.

It's a very handy feature. I love it. :)

Yeah, especially because it, as I understand it, automatically keep the mission updated.

•Simulation tasks can now potentially use one more CPU core?

it's slight improvement of utilizing another core for some simulation tasks (randering, particles, object preparations etc.) ...

this resource was in past reserved for some case which is not not used/needed anymore

if you want numbers then 10% is good approximate gain ...

it might be more and it might be less in depedence on what's going on scene

can somebody confirm that the ah-99 has now only the gunner position ? i cant get in as pilot, here.

You hear sounds from outside the vehicle muffled a bit while being inside. Programmers and sound designers have worked on some new filters for that and have added some parameters for echo and such stuff :icon_twisted:

omg, you finally started to work in that way, FINNALY!!!!!!! :D

I am getting more stutter with the today's patch. Or when I am now playing the same mission downloaded from workshop. Dialogs get slow unresponsive (also task notification bugged from slowness to show only part of the notification), earlier today all worked very smooth.

can somebody confirm that the ah-99 has now only the gunner position ? i cant get in as pilot, here.

Same problem here.

Same problem here.

What BI is doing ? patch after patch the game is getting worse and worse..., same problem with ah99 here..., more, why gunner can't use quided rockets ?

What BI is doing ? patch after patch the game is getting worse and worse..., same problem with ah99 here..., more, why gunner can't use quided rockets ?

i think one of the devs explained that, something to do with various devteam appartments.

is it possibleto copy the PIP-config from the civilian offroad rear-mirrors to all the vehicles ? because you only see at the civilian car the back of the vehicle

in your mirrors. its impossible to drive backwards when you don´t see parts of your car in the rear-mirror.

atm, it feels strange to drive backwards, and you end somewhere but not where you wan´t to go.

Yeah, especially because it, as I understand it, automatically keep the mission updated.

Oh that's even better if it keeps them up to date. Although what do you do if you preferred an older version? Is there a system in place for that?

I fear that the workshop will be cluttered with undescriptive mission names and no/little info in the description box.

When uploading a mission to steamworks, the users should be informed that correct naming of missions is important.

Add some guidelines about it in the Workshop scenario management window.

Some info in the name about type of game and number of players should be a minimum requirement,

maybe add some drop down menus where the mission maker can set these things.

Loving the new sounds. Now just change the Secondary vehicle turret lmg, the Mk200, and the 50 cal's firing sounds and you'll be absolutely golden

i think one of the devs explained that, something to do with various devteam appartments.

what ? They have various devteam apartments ? OMG, I would never give them to design, to develop car, plane or even bucket...

Where do the Steam Workshop missions download to?

usually when operating with STEAM api (CLOUD/WorkShop) the files go into

Crashdumps are located in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<SteamID>\<AppID>\local

AppID == 107410

STEAMid == your account id number

What BI is doing ? patch after patch the game is getting worse and worse...

Is this somekind of bad joke? The game is getting worse? Which game are you playing my friend?

Anyone else getting performance leaking with some other mission than my WLS? Mission starts smooth but only after 15minutes (after some first action) FPS get unplayable. :S And the mission is basically identical for when it worked good. Something isnt working right.

Confirmed. You can start mission as pilot but then can't get back in after dismounting. Same for empty vehicle.

As for FPS increases not seeing any on infantry showcase. Will try a few more

cheers

The AH-99 issue should be fixed by tomorrow, pilot was still a bit confused by changing of seats and was unable to decide how to get in :icon_twisted:

Is there any chance we could see hiddenSelections corrected for the Ifrit and the Strider? That's something that doesn't take long to do. Currently, for the Ifrit, hiddenSelections are only on the turret, while on the Strider, they are not on the turret but just the exterior chassis. Also, can anything be done about animations being messed up when placing down only a vehicle in the editor? Pretty much if I place down a vehicle, a car, and then preview it without placing down any units, the character animations are messed up.

The AH-99 issue should be fixed by tomorrow, pilot was still a bit confused by changing of seats and was unable to decide how to get in :icon_twisted:

There's also an issue when you dismount from pilot seat. It teleports you bit in the air and you get wounded from the drop :D

Edited by St. Jimmy

I think I found the cause for FPS drop. I had custom voices to be played from script when units dies or get hit. Since I removed the voices for the steam, I commented the script out with /* without having */ at the end. Game didnt seem to like that. Always something new to learn. :)

Is anyone else finding that you can no longer resume a showcase after exiting? You can save but once you exit you lose the option to resume.

Edited by petek