Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

My best bet is a free open beta. With a few TakeOn helos & landscapes, and a fully functioning Carrier Command carrier. :)

Fingers crossed.

....don't say things like that :(

Maybe all this ARMA 3 stuff was just another phase of the ARG. More clues incoming to reveal ARMA 5!

:rolleyes:

8 days? I have trouble waiting 8 hours!

Lol :D I have trouble to wait 8 seconds until gameplay footage on youtube will load :D

Maybe all this ARMA 3 stuff was just another phase of the ARG. More clues incoming to reveal ARMA 5!

:rolleyes:

LOL :p

var TargetDate = "09/09/2011 9:9 AM";

thats the exact date/time.

What to reveal at that time ?

i bet my left hand on this : They present a shiny new ArmA3 website based on wordpress.

;)

Edited by jerryhopper

FinishMessage = "It is finally here!";

ok lets stop being smartasses and just look forward to it ^^

Erm, some odd keywords in the meta:

... modern units, weapons, PC Game, Console Game, Single player, multiplayer, massive multiplayer

... modern units, weapons, PC Game, Console Game, Single player, multiplayer, massive multiplayer

09.09.2011 09:09

=>

9+9+9+9=36

=>

=>

360 (?)

=>

XBOX 360!! :eek:

:D

Probably done for Search engine optimalisation.

but you got a good hunch there Blu3sman.. lets see what happens

not a chance, presented A3 was running on a decent rig, if they optimized it to consoles I'm gonna eat my boots.

That meta line contains a lot of generic stuff, also carrier command is a console game.

I think they said that they are working on yet something else but I can't remember.

IMO it's just a trailer with new screens and a reveal or two.

I was distracted from the countdown by the goofy expression on that guy's face.

it says new intel coming. But new intel promises new information.

why make us wait for simple news though. makes no sense and raises expectations. And BIS know how raising the rabid communities expectations goes.

Yeah, soon the expeculation may start, but I like it somehow.

EDIT: Reading previous posts, I see it already started! Oh you community ;)

I wanna have a try too: RTT?

Edited by [GR]Operative

They might just be opening up new parts of the site, like they did back before Arma2 was released. Adding info on the island and some of the factions, units, etc.

I just hope there's at least some new video material. :)

arma2.com says the same.
Probably done for Search engine optimalisation.

Yeah, you're right, it's just a copy-paste from ArmA2 site. Nothing to see here.

Yeah, you're right, it's just a copy-paste from ArmA2 site. Nothing to see here.

Thanks God!

Any kind of high resolution video material would be great. So far most, if not all of what we've seen was filmed off of TV screens.

Showing some new functionality would be a bonus though. ;)

Im not really sure why they are pushing ANYTHING right now. the game is about a year off. but yet more info has come out about it than BF3 that releases in two months. Im not sure that giving us all this is going to help. Its almost like we'll be tired of it before it ever even gets here.

I would love to see a website redesign.

The current one while looking nice just feels... Empty :p

But also awesome for anything else that comes out.

Im not really sure why they are pushing ANYTHING right now. the game is about a year off. but yet more info has come out about it than BF3 that releases in two months. Im not sure that giving us all this is going to help. Its almost like we'll be tired of it before it ever even gets here.

Exaggerate a bit much? Clearly, more info has come out about BF3 than ArmA3. And there's probably not a whole lot of NEW info besides the campaign plot. Yeah, there are new features, but the true reveal is actually seeing all of the new features in play. Most of what BIS has shown of ArmA3 so far has been the island, the waves, the sight switching, and changing clothes which basically equates to a change of character model... That's not really a whole lot. Oh, and if you don't want to know info, then just stay away from the ArmA3 forum for a year.