Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

As the Bishop said to the actress.

Oh god, up until this moment, I've only ever known one person who has ever said that: my mum.

You just lost 75% street cred. :cool:

Edited by MadDogX

Oh god, up until this moment, I've only ever known one person who has ever said that: my mum.

Think: have we ever been seen together in the same room... ;)

Bleah. Never had much, losing 75% of not much doesn't sting much :D

How much is 75% of 0? :butbut:

Sorry for the joke, but seriously, I'm waiting for something big, because only the big events deserve their own countdown.

Operative;2018267']How much is 75% of 0? :butbut:

Sorry for the joke' date=' but seriously, I'm waiting for something big, because only the big events deserve their own countdown.[/quote']

How do you know it's not big?

(As the Bishop said to the Oh, what the--)

:yay:

:Oo:

Umm.. what's going on here?

BIS uses countdowns as kind of psychological warfare. I see they have very demoralizing influence on community.:mwah::292:

Oh and countdown adapts to timezone to end at 09:09. Thats not fair, Australians get all the cookies?!

Edited by Blu3sman

Fine... I'll say it:

We must go deeper.

That's what she said. :cool:

Has hardware accelerated physx been announced yet?

Yes, it has.

A release date for a release date?

This must be a dream. The Inception jokes never get old.

spinning-top-inception.jpg?w=550&h=257

Has hardware accelerated physx been announced yet?

Nope, but it's opposite, non-hardware accelerated Physyx, has.

It'll be a video of devs playing Minecraft 1.8....

It'll be a video of devs playing Minecraft 1.8....

mmm maybe not, the 1.8 part1 is maybe released next week :mad:

:D

Should use SPOILER tags when blowing the whole suprise like that man! ;)

I really hope BIS will keep the timer, and just have it countdown to another timer, and interchange timers evertime one ends. :D

It will be new home page + big update of info about ArmA 3 (story etc)

Huge let-down. I don't understand why they even bothered to create a buildup over something so insignificant. Major fizzer.

Can't access that website at the moment (filter).

No word of any kind of video material?

Can't access that website at the moment (filter).

No word of any kind of video material?

English version from Gamasutra http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/76845/ARMA_3_Official_Website_to_launch.php

ARMA 3 Official Website to launch.

Scheduled for an unveiling Friday 9 th September at 0900CET, the official new Arma3 website will be packed full of exciting information about the upcoming blockbuster Milsim title to continue the multi-award winning legacy created by Bohemia Interactive over the last ten years.

The new website will feature exclusive never seen before media content including videos, screenshots and background information, key aspects to the story and features of Arma3 will also be unveiled including:

· Storyline Overview

· Personnel Characters

· Factions

· Weaponry

· Vehicles (Land, Air and Sea)

· Environment

Scheduled for release exclusively for PC in Summer 2012, Arma 3 will offer a unique sandbox-style combat gameplay experience in the most detailed environment of the series to-date.

Features

· Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.

· Vehicles & Weapons - Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation, shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.

· Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get loaded up.

· Physical simulation & improved animations - Take advantage of PhysX™ supporting vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and a revamped animation system.

· Rich & authentic environment - Explore an unsurpassed modern ground combat experience set on the authentic Mediterranean island, modeled from real geographic data.

· Multiplayer Gameplay - Challenge both cooperative & competitive scenarios with full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.

· Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.