Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Good info! Tho that Hamok thingy still looks uglyer than the ugliest thing I have ever seen (no sarcasm here and I mean mechanics only) But on a side note: we will still get the ever charming Kasatka,V-22's and moar X-35B's)))

The grand opening of a empty shop. I'm not going to pretend to be all excited, it was an epic fail and everyone knows it.

Meh - It's BIS - they can fail - we still forgive them for who they are and what they do)

ho ho ho!!!

HOLED Wordpress its a Joke? :) eazy to hack, eazy to kill! Please NO WP on official Arma3 site its shamefully!!! WTF!?

The grand opening of a empty shop. I'm not going to pretend to be all excited, it was an epic fail and everyone knows it.

Lol, what did you expect? :D

There was written: "Stand by for new intel."

What did we get? N ew in te l! Nothing more but also nothing less.

So I would rather say that your expectations failed you. :p

You again? The countdown clearly said we were getting new intel.. And what did we get? Infos about personel, factions, island and some features nobody knew about. If you are unable to understand what new intel means and were expecting "actual gameplay" and got all hyped up, then there is nothing BI can do about it.

Edit: Ninjas!

Meh - It's BIS - they can fail - we still forgive them for who they are and what they do)

so true. the hype for this little release was over blown, but hey, we still have 12 more months to beg for scraps and nitpick every little detail into dust until we pass out from excited hype/rage

Site looks nice and all that... but this whole countdown thing for that lol :p

Before countdown:

I'll settle for amazing gameplay footage showcasing mindblowing new animations and jawdropping super-realistic physics.
That's definately the wrong way!

Keep your hopes as low as possible and then get blown off the chair when they finally show us the new animations system or a different but none-the-less awesome feature :)

After countdown:

No comment.

Nice read, thanks BIS :)

I'll get to work on updating the features thread then.

P.S.

Can someone upload the avatar pack on a file sharing site like mediafire, I can't download it from the ArmA 3 site.

Don't feed the trolls, guys.

It's nothing mindblowing, but at least some interesting background info. Still hoping for more video material.

I believe we will constantly update these pages. This is just the first step. The day is so short.

lol guys.. what did u expected?? if they give <you everything you want the next months would become quite boring ...

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

I believe we will constantly update these pages. This is just the first step. The day is so short.

well that is what I expected, thx BIS!!!

<3 =)

I like the site and forum integration module etc :) Congrats.

Looking forward to updates!

Congrats on the new website, BI, beautiful work!

Nice read too, looking forward to whatever else you´re gonna put up on there

good new infos there, looking forward for more! :)

iam just a little disapointed by the wallpapers, not the best work we have seen from BIS designers :(

guess its time to fire up photoshop again

Guys, stick to the thread and what it stand for, developement blog and reveals.

This is not a place criticize WordPress, mock each-others abilities to speak a given language.

Offending posts have been removed.

I expected more than 3 minutes of video we've already seen multiple times and no new screenshots

Also BIS actually did make Jay Crowe present ArmA3 (just as planned lol)

Edited by metalcraze

I expected more than 3 minutes of video we've already seen multiple times and no new screenshots

4 new screenshots, actually, but nothing particularly exciting. I'm quite disappointed about the lack of video too.

We can hear properly the sound of the game in this video compare to the others.

It's a good point to me.

zksbVThXmdc

I know for a fact that creative director of ArmA 3, Ivan Buchta, has himself personally spent a lot of time gathering reference material, to insure total authenticity of soldiers in their underpants.

:biggrin: