Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

The trailer is much codemasterish fo me, but the pictures are very nice, and convincing about the nice touch of futurism, without overdoing it.

:cheers:I am not the only one:yay:oh wait.........:j:

Like it or not, I'm sure a trailer of this production value will make more people interested in Arma 3. I'm already seeing positive reactions to it on PC Gamer and Rock, Paper, Shotgun. :)

We'll see ingame stuff soon enough I'm sure.

Having seen the BF 3 footage from E3 today, I hope we get real tank interiors and enter/exit animations :)

Screenshots look awesome. This makes waiting for a whole year quite... painful.

Having seen the BF 3 footage from E3 today, I hope we get real tank interiors and enter/exit animations :)

Guess most of the guys here have been waiting as long for ArmA I + II.

Thanks to BIS we´re quite skilled in patience :p

Damn those pics look appetizing.

Have to say the boxes being physx-ically bumped around and the soldiers flying backwards has got me jacked. This games going to be the motherflippin muthaship.:alien:

That tanks turret looks like its just waiting for an rpg to get under it and blow it off. Nice trailer but if its not in game then whats the point.

That tanks turret looks like its just waiting for an rpg to get under it and blow it off. Nice trailer but if its not in game then whats the point.

To give potential customers a sense of what Arma is all about: combined arms, and the consequences of things not always going how they do in action films and other triple A titles...

To be honest, the trailer didn't blow me away, but the latest screenshots have. Awesome.

Not a fan of the trailer. The compositing isn't great either, but the game is shaping up nicely and I can't wait to see what they will add and refine by next year with all the goodies also developped for VBS2 (if any can be ported...) and DX11 features...

Am I the only one here who don't acturally like the trailer?

No.... it looks similar to the propaganda videos of dragon rising which made false assumptions.

I won't hold much hope on this one

I won't hold much hope on this one

Yeah that live action teaser spells doom for the entire franchise! DOOM!

It's most likely a tracer round caught mid-flight.

Btw, is it just me or something looks fishy about this shot?

http://www.zing.cz/screenshoty/2625/arma-3/fullscreen-43896

Only thing fishy looking is those bushes or whatever they are; I can only describe them as clouds of grass. :confused:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

That line looks weird, if you look to the right edge of the screen shot you can see it on the grass but the line stops at the guy standing

What I see is a red tracer and the muzzle flash of the weapon that fired it... :j:

Yeah that live action teaser spells doom for the entire franchise! DOOM!

Customizable uniform on the other hand is quite worrisome when thinking outside of a campaign

It's most likely a tracer round caught mid-flight.

Look at the far right in the middle you can see a small red mist where it ends, maybe blood mist?

You could be right Big dawg

Edited by Polecat.uk

Customizable uniform on the other hand is quite worrisome when thinking outside of a campaign

Not really, they can wear whatever helmet they like as it won't stop a fifty.

Are there any new pictures of the BIS-Bunker (hehe love the sound of that term) at E3?

I´d love to experience some atmosphere from there :)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Arma 3 looks absolutely amazing... Conventional warefare with a laser or two --> the best of both worlds :D

Screw A3 though, TOH is the real star of the show... ;)

Edit: hasn't the above vid already been posted (about 10 times)? :)

Edited by SW1

Ahhh! Love the lighting! the colors, so rich!

Also examples of physx?

http://www.zing.cz/images/thumbnails/bigthumb/3ff8cf3c-43883.jpg

http://www.zing.cz/images/thumbnails/bigthumb/a131f2c5-43881.jpg

New vehicles are absolutely gorgeous... http://www.zing.cz/images/thumbnails/bigthumb/e5ae7a49-43890.jpg I wonder if this will be getting a certain "ability" further down the road.

Hey look it's an example of the customizeable equipment http://www.zing.cz/images/thumbnails/bigthumb/5468351d-43908.jpg

Edited by NodUnit