Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

The trailer is a bit lame.

I like it - but it's difficult to have a mass impact with this reluctant approach.

The video in my signature sure makes more people 'come'.

So.....any hints from the dev's on any goodies for us from Day 2?

No can do, sir. But there's definitely something really interesting on our schedule, just brace yourself for impact :icon_twisted:

No can do, sir. But there's definitely something really interesting on our schedule, just brace yourself for impact :icon_twisted:

Should I wear a cup?

It's most likely a tracer round caught mid-flight.

That my line of thought, and hopes.

You know you pointed out in the screenshots that the MPD's on the Comanche's where blank, and I wondered if it was just a rendering limitation from the view they were taken. Then I watched the teaser trailer again, for that split second of actual game footage inside the cockpit of that heli. They were still blank, or very damn shadowy from the lighting/postprocess color grading.

You think they might have not implemented what's to go there yet in all their early videos and screens yet? *crosses fingers for RTT*

It's possible they haven't finished it yet though that seems strange, there was another possible example of RTT on the boat, here's hoping..lets just not get our hopes too high :D

Can you share which game that something may be, carrier command, TKOH, Arma3?

^ who cares i really hopes its abouts all of them

Better bring an extra pair of pants.

Pants? Heh, more like make sure nobody is in the room should we have a schoolgirl moment.

Edited by NodUnit

FIRE IN THE HOLE! :eek:

I just wanted to go to bed but I guess I wouldn´t be able to sleep now that I know that something big is coming... omygawd :bounce3:

wowowo, slow down a little bit, my new PC parts just arrived, I have to build up the new rig, can't watch any new cool stuff atm ^^

wowowo, slow down a little bit, my new PC parts just arrived, I have to build up the new rig, can't watch any new cool stuff atm ^^

I think you're a year or so early, champ. :(

Looks very promising. I'm a bit skeptical about these containers flying around like cardboard boxes...but am extremely happy to see that BiS finally managed to build a human body with right proportions! Damn, how would I be glad to have these models available as a modding-base right now!

+1

I tought about the same while i was writing my post. At least it should take some time, and maybe it should not be possible to take clothes from dead bodies (because of all the blood and the holes in it).

I think changing clothes mid-game would be pretty sweet. You could have a module for enabling/disabling it like the revive script.

Loving the GM6 Lynx/Gepard a very interesting rifle...

Actually, I'd say that pic probably goes some way towards confirming ragdolls... the position of his left arm would make for a very interesting pose if that were mocap. Ah well, wait and see, I guess.

Loving the GM6 Lynx/Gepard a very interesting rifle...

eh where you see GM6 Lynx?

eh where you see GM6 Lynx?

On the "E3 artworks" foto section of their facebook page :)