jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

thats just what is says on youtube ;)

there is no real full HD video of ARMA III available :(

and thanks for the full version!

Edited by PurePassion

For everyone following the E3 (or those interested in doing so):

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour/?live_cam=

That´s a stream made by gamespot. There are two camera men, with shoulder mounted cameras and equipped with an smarthphone to keep contact to their website. They keep constantly tracking some sort of chat or something (didnt fint out where exactly it is) and try to fulfil as many wishes as they can by users. Camera 1 was in the west hall today and camera 2 was in the south hall (thats the one where BIS has its booth -> http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e311&booth=2803&CFTOKEN=5792694140dc8cea-3EBF6AD8-F472-8C34-BF4157D9E5EFDDAD&CFID=16562629&exhid=boh9829&userid=〈=en&locale=en - it is booth number 2803)

I fast forwarded through the the recorded material (4hrs of which approx 1h was pure downtime due to technical reasons) of camera 2 but couldn´t find any glimpse of BIS´s booth.

Luckily I could hear the guy from camera 1 saying, that they will switch the halls on Day2 and he explicitly said that he was going to booth 2803 to see ArmA.

I´ll try my best to watch the live stream on Day 2 (tomorrow/today in whatever zone you live) and try to pinpoint the time when he goes to BIS, so that you guys can watch it afterwards. :)

The guy from cam 2 said that he will go to see Arma FIRST so make sure to watch at 10:00am Los Angeles time (19:00 in Germany)

This thread needs returned to the grave where it was necroed from, or just locked would be fine before all the E4 goodness gets fragmented between threads.